Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Sooo did something change on the gym scenes? I got the yoga teacher scene and I'm trying to get the swimming instructor scene and it just isn't triggering. I must have done the training 10-15 times or more by now and nothing is happening. Am I supposed to do something else first?
They now require a certain morality or being in fallen state. I don't remember exactly but to answer your question, yes. Something changed.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
They now require a certain morality or being in fallen state. I don't remember exactly but to answer your question, yes. Something changed.
Apparently all I had to do was progress a bit in Melvin's and the Convenience store routes and it triggered the next time I went to the gym. Guess my stats weren't quite there. Thanks

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
From what I've seen in my play throughs, you have to play through Melvin and Sato's routes until you reach the point that you have to make a choice in which routes you will be locked into. For Melvin it was just after the scene with Matt, and Sato it was after he "introduces" you to Steve (or if you quit the job when going out for drinks).

I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but I would like it a lot better if it was available once free roam was unlocked.

Reactions: mazariah

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
From what I've seen in my play throughs, you have to play through Melvin and Sato's routes until you reach the point that you have to make a choice in which routes you will be locked into. For Melvin it was just after the scene with Matt, and Sato it was after he "introduces" you to Steve (or if you quit the job when going out for drinks).

I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but I would like it a lot better if it was available once free roam was unlocked.
It is intentional.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017

Does going past those points lock you out of the hospital route or can you still do it? I'm just about at those points for both Sato and Melvin and want to know if I should get started on nurse. Also Kinky Kittens is a separate route as well right?

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Does going past those points lock you out of the hospital route or can you still do it? I'm just about at those points for both Sato and Melvin and want to know if I should get started on nurse. Also Kinky Kittens is a separate route as well right?
If I remember correctly the Garcia, Family, and BBC Actress (started the Kinky Kittens) routes will lock it out.

hellbeast

Nov 9, 2017
For what purpose you need the saves? If you want to see all the CGs you can unlock them using the cheat room in the recollection room :)
Yeah but it's not the same you know... Well if anyone has a save at the middle of the progress of the game, it would be good.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes