SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I'm not a developer so I don't know how much "work" that would entail. Might be a case of too much work for what you get out of it. They would have to make it in a way that the game would remember your tan and pubic options every time you entered and put it back when you left and then allow you to choose which to use during scenes along with virginity perhaps.
I think most people would be more annoyed if they had to select their replay options every time replaying a scene. If there was a system in place where you could pick for playback you would need to pick both tanning level, how trimmed, and virginity (where applicable) each time. It would also be possible to make a control to set the options, but it would be annoying to code imo since some scene are locked to certain appearances which could make coding a mess.
You're probably right, i considered only the fulltan/tan/notan tag, but adding shave options will make it more complicated. You could maybe add an NPC in reminescence room that changes you style, but you can do it in the normal game (and adding this kind of NPC have sense only after the game is finished, or it will be a senseless shortcut for who is experiencing the game for the first time). Virginity is quite restriced to 3 scenes to be honest ( Robert, Melvin or Sato first sex scene), the other ones are unlocked only after free roam, iirc.

TLDR: it will probably takes more effords than benefits :X

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
From what I read last night in their Discord I wouldn't get too excited if I were in your shoes. It seems the drawing department is lacking again. I wouldn't be surprised if this patch comes late in the first week or even somewhere in the second week of September.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
From what I read last night in their Discord I wouldn't get too excited if I were in your shoes. It seems the drawing department is lacking again. I wouldn't be surprised if this patch comes late in the first week or even somewhere in the second week of September.
They started working on this patch in the mid of July iirc, due to Alexandra. This patch is also huge and has a lot of scenes, keeping it in schedule is a hard task. Do you think they will spit it like the last patch?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They started working on this patch in the mid of July iirc, due to Alexandra. This patch is also huge and has a lot of scenes, keeping it in schedule is a hard task. Do you think they will spit it like the last patch?
If they split it, it might come out Friday. If they don't, considering there's 4 Melvin scenes and I haven't seen previews of any of them and we already got 8 previews not to mention the new gallery I really don't think we'll see a patch this or next week. I think this patch was a lot bigger than they were expecting it to be. Good for us :love:

May 30, 2017
that is sad,but well,guess I have to wait.Wish them luck,I can wait for weeks because they are delivering a big big update.
Thank you for your information. Kudos

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
If they split it, it might come out Friday. If they don't, considering there's 4 Melvin scenes and I haven't seen previews of any of them and we already got 8 previews not to mention the new gallery I really don't think we'll see a patch this or next week. I think this patch was a lot bigger than they were expecting it to be. Good for us :love:
Yup, maybe they have underestimated this one. According to their schedule, this one and the Christmas one are the patches i'm most curious about. Halloween idea is cool, but handling it in 3 years lows the hype for me.. it will be huge, bust just a part of the entire plan :p

that is sad,but well,guess I have to wait.Wish them luck,I can wait for weeks because they are delivering a big big update.
Thank you for your information. Kudos
I wish them luck too, and may the force be with us to endure the waiting :p

Reactions: lostsoul11111113
Jun 19, 2018
Also according to this image, there's a dog in the gallery room. Maybe a dog scene ?
1567024884461.png

Reactions: dmitri997

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys,

So if you asked me when we started working on this version what was the plan and when we expected to release it, I'd say tomorrow, Friday the 30th. The deadline we gave to the sprite artist, music artist and CG artist was yesterday. We still have 8 scenes to be delivered even tho one should be out and on the previews in the next couple hours, but clearly, there was a delay.

The CG team attributes most of the delay/issues to how hard it was to get Alex right (and even tho most scenes are almost out for her, they're still not 100% happy with her) since she's a new character. I also wish we had more time with her to address our issues but other than specially occasions (Christmas, Halloween, future games as cameo), this will be it for Alex so I hope she's good enough for your tastes.

With that out of the way, we now believe the release date for v0.94 will be September, the 13th.

This can in part have been a bad assessment from me since this patch will amount to 16 scenes but I really believe we could've done it if we kept our work ethic of previous patches considering this patch there were no new busts, no new other details such as menus and what not that the CG team had to focus on so in my mind, 16 scenes felt totally doable.
So yeah, there will be no August patch but the patch will be 5 scenes bigger than previous patches so I hope that along with the new Gallery makes up for it.

Me and Issac were done but I guess we are going to go back to flesh out some stuff and fine tune some mechanics and dialogue now that we have this "extra time" to make it look extra better or maybe get started on the Halloween patch to make sure it arrives before Halloween.

That is all for now. Follow us on Twitter for small news, join our Discord for any questions and to dialogue with us (not to mention check the awesome CG previews).

As always, thank you so much for your support and we will keep working hard to make v0.94 an amazing patch for you guys definitely worth your time.

Crying with manly tears ! :cry:

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
13th of september ---> :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Joke aside, it has a lot more scenes, the delay makes sense after all.

That said, have they posted spoiler of Sato? Just wanted to know if you liked them :)

You posted it twice. Not even sad since I pretty much called it. 16 scenes uh? Guess I'll make sure not to make any appointments for that Saturday.
hahahaha you have to add the South Park meme you posted some months ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
They did. The DP scene where Sato and a friend fuck Ayame at the same time you can see sato with the bandana. Don't know if there's more because in most scenes you have to guess who that is, except the one they released just now because that's clearly Arthur's dick :LOL:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
They did. The DP scene where Sato and a friend fuck Ayame at the same time you can see sato with the bandana. Don't know if there's more because in most scenes you have to guess who that is, except the one they released just now because that's clearly Arthur's dick :LOL:
I really like the way they spoil on twitter, with just a little of the entire GC. It reveals something but you're still curious about the scene :p

Mar 12, 2018
Hello! How I get the last 4 scenes in the Sato's Route??
The tips say:
-Ayame has sexual intercouse with Sato's friend Trevor.
-Ayame pays Sato's dealer in an alternative fashion.
-Ayame and Sato give some kids a sex ed class.
-Ayame sees Robert in her bed with someone else.
I don't know how to get those scenes. Any help??

Alansya.png

Reactions: byedark
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes