Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Maybe you need lower morality and then keep working or talk to Sato in the 7/11. If you don't have it just do Melvin's route or some free roam shit. They are a split route so make a save before you go to Sato's house dressed like a gyaru in a raincoat because that's the key moment.

You're given a choice to "Have sex with Trevor" and "Refuse him and leave" or something along those lines. To unlock the first three just have sex with Trevor and they will play out normally as you go to the 7/11.

If you want to unlock the last one you need to refuse Trevor and leave.

EDIT: Well fuck. Beat me to it.

EDIT 2: Now that I've seen the new gallery that one kinda looks like shit. Need new gallery now! This fucking game is giving me anxiety. I need to ice myself until 2023 and get defrosted when the game is finished with all the DLC's. The waiting is painful.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
EDIT 2: Now that I've seen the new gallery that one kinda looks like shit. Need new gallery now! This fucking game is giving me anxiety. I need to ice myself until 2023 and get defrosted when the game is finished with all the DLC's. The waiting is painful.
Believe me, i know that feeling :D to be honest i hope they will reach at least the 5k milestone :p need that bonus scenes!

Mar 12, 2018
You should continue working for Sato, i think you need 2 days of work to start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you need lower morality and then keep working or talk to Sato in the 7/11. If you don't have it just do Melvin's route or some free roam shit. They are a split route so make a save before you go to Sato's house dressed like a gyaru in a raincoat because that's the key moment.

You're given a choice to "Have sex with Trevor" and "Refuse him and leave" or something along those lines. To unlock the first three just have sex with Trevor and they will play out normally as you go to the 7/11.

If you want to unlock the last one you need to refuse Trevor and leave.

EDIT: Well fuck. Beat me to it.

Thank you for your advices!! I will try this later!!

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

peershadhu

Apr 4, 2018
At a certain point the game blacks out and nothing works, if you reload from the save and come to that exact same point, the blackout reappears. Is there any way to fix that?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes