Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Zellemate In terms of "what could be done" i feel like we are at point where scenes start look similar to each other. I at least had the impression of "hmmm i've seen this already" in the last patch.

The toilet scene - we already had quite a few toilet scenes, they look similar doh.
The officer scene reminds me of the Arthur kitchen scene. Also the BJ part similar'ish to the gym BJ scene.
The new preview reminds me of sato scene was it ? except there is extra dick on the other side.

I think it is because the scenes do not feature full characters / background. That officer scene wouldn't feel similar to another if i could see the officer & office.

Also there is the diminishing effect that getting more when you already have alot. (example if you have 20 apples and get 5 you will be far more excited then if you have 200 apples and get 5 more).
So i think people may be less excited for new scenes then you guys expect.

I suggested it in past already. I think that reusing previous scenes few times is fine, just tweak them as needed. If the art team only needs to change the male or Ayames hair/cloth i feel they can create far more new scenes that way. Or work on animations.

Also what is the plan in regards to "suspicion patch" ? because it not on the roadmap.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Guys im playing this game for at least 6 months now and it always runs normally without any problem but now out of nowhere i double click on it or run as administrator it and nothing happens . No error or anything . Anyone know how to fix this or do i have to download it again and hope it will run ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Zellemate In terms of "what could be done" i feel like we are at point where scenes start look similar to each other. I at least had the impression of "hmmm i've seen this already" in the last patch.

The toilet scene - we already had quite a few toilet scenes, they look similar doh.
The officer scene reminds me of the Arthur kitchen scene. Also the BJ part similar'ish to the gym BJ scene.
The new preview reminds me of sato scene was it ? except there is extra dick on the other side.

I think it is because the scenes do not feature full characters / background. That officer scene wouldn't feel similar to another if i could see the officer & office.

Also there is the diminishing effect that getting more when you already have alot. (example if you have 20 apples and get 5 you will be far more excited then if you have 200 apples and get 5 more).
So i think people may be less excited for new scenes then you guys expect.

I suggested it in past already. I think that reusing previous scenes few times is fine, just tweak them as needed. If the art team only needs to change the male or Ayames hair/cloth i feel they can create far more new scenes that way. Or work on animations.

Also what is the plan in regards to "suspicion patch" ? because it not on the roadmap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"suspicion patch" - Soon™

Any hobo/slum content?
Soon™

Guys im playing this game for at least 6 months now and it always runs normally without any problem but now out of nowhere i double click on it or run as administrator it and nothing happens . No error or anything . Anyone know how to fix this or do i have to download it again and hope it will run ?
Redownload game and try again - Or reinstall RPGmaker VX ACE ->

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
"suspicion patch" - Soon™
Ok here is my comparison.

I think the scenes are similar enough that it is questionable to draw new scene with slightly different angle/ body position /proportions rather then using already existing scene and expanding upon it.

As for artists, i don't know how they specialize, i would imagine small project like this have "all in one artists".

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok here is my comparison.

I think the scenes are similar enough that it is questionable to draw new scene with slightly different angle/ body position /proportions rather then using already existing scene and expanding upon it.

As for artists, i don't know how they specialize, i would imagine small project like this have "all in one artists".
Good examples ! I see your point much better now - That said, I'm not sure if there are any reuse of the art directly, it could be like you said some elements are reused perhaps, and changed up a bit - Like legs, ass and so on - And still added some extra touches to them. But honestly I don't really know.
I would have to discuss it with Starke, and to be honest, I don't see it as a problem, since the scenes when played individually don't feel like the same scenes at all imo.

Regarding Artist, we have 2 onboard - Main artist that do the artwork(sometimes in pieces) Then we have a color artist who color it(To my understanding she also helps on other stuff) - And then we have Starke who is a paintshoppro 'expert', and gets all the pieces to fit, and make them move in the scenes and whatever happens is his work - He also add background to some scenes, and a lot of other small stuff to get the scene to be exactly like he want.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Good examples ! I see your point much better now - That said, I'm not sure if there are any reuse of of art directly, it could be like you said some elements are reused perhaps, and changed up a bit - Like legs, ass and so on - And still added some extra touches to them. But I don't really know
I would have to discuss it with Starke, and to be honest, I don't see it as a problem, since the scenes when played individually don't feel like the same scenes at all imo.

Regarding Artist, we have 2 onboard - Main artist that do the artwork(sometimes in pieces) Then we have a color artist who color it(To my understanding she also helps on other stuff) - And then we have Starke who is a paintshoppro 'expert', and gets all the pieces to fit, and make them move in the scenes and whatever happens is his work - He also add background to some scenes, and a lot of other small stuff to get the scene to be exactly like he want.
Maybe not a problem but it is something to be cautious about. I was quite sad that the molester scene and waiter ended up happening in toilet and we had quite a few of those already. If a beach scene will end up in toilet again i'm gonna flip out XD.

If you can't create backgrounds to make scenes feel more distinct then maybe use the RPGM map more. I know some scenes have pixel art that is only visible for a second and the start of scene. You could hide the image mid scene here and then to show the place actions is happening. Like during the molester toilet scene show the guys changing places on rpgm map. During the Las Noches we get that as image hides when Robert enters the toilet. But what would be even better? You know how their table is next to wall and there is black area to the left? what if toilet happened to be there ? So they can bang and behind the wall. Also don't teleport Ayame but have her walk there.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Maybe not a problem but it is something to be cautious about. I was quite sad that the molester scene and waiter ended up happening in toilet and we had quite a few of those already. If a beach scene will end up in toilet again i'm gonna flip out XD.

If you can't create backgrounds to make scenes feel more distinct then maybe use the RPGM map more. I know some scenes have pixel art that is only visible for a second and the start of scene. You could hide the image mid scene here and then to show the place actions is happening. Like during the molester toilet scene show the guys changing places on rpgm map. During the Las Noches we get that as image hides when Robert enters the toilet. But what would be even better? You know how their table is next to wall and there is black area to the left? what if toilet happened to be there ? So they can bang and behind the wall. Also don't teleport Ayame but have her walk there.
Well - Perhaps, its a matter of personal opinion IMHO. If you are a patreon then I would recommend you to talk to Starke directly about it, like if you are not satisfied with the scenes. Best way to reach him is Discord!
I will try to copy your examples to him and describe what you feel then Starke can give his own opinion! And perhaps he will take it into consideration for rest of the scenes for the game.

Regarding backgrounds - If you go back to older scenes most don't even have backgrounds, it's only the newer ones that have. Many just have black background or rpgmaker map background when a scene is played - So if I start to mention backgrounds are bad, hell will brake lose :p since he have done extra work to make backgrounds for the last many scenes which is something new.

I could agree with you the Las Noches waiter scenes - More interesting stuff could have happend... but its up to Starke - it's hes idea and story. Many scenes could be redone and improved like you describe, but that would literally take forever.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well - Perhaps, its a matter of personal opinion IMHO. If you are a patreon then I would recommend you to talk to Starke directly about it, like if you are not satisfied with the scenes. Best way to reach him is Discord!
I will try to copy your examples to him and describe what you feel then Starke can give his own opinion! And perhaps he will take it into consideration for rest of the scenes for the game.

Regarding backgrounds - If you go back to older scenes most don't even have backgrounds, it's only the newer ones that have. Many just have black background or rpgmaker map background when a scene is played - So if I start to mention backgrounds are bad, hell will brake lose :p since he have done extra work to make backgrounds for the last many scenes which is something new.

I could agree with you the Las Noches waiter scenes - More interesting stuff could have happend... but its up to Starke - it's hes idea and story. Many scenes could be redone and improved like you describe, but that would literally take forever.
I find it hard to asking him to do more when he is already doing so much for free basically. I trust that you consolidate feedback and whisper him the right words at the right time.

The backgrounds are hit and miss. From the top of my head i liked the ones for gym they did look like well ... gym. But some others are just blurry blob that does not indicate anything. RPGM background are not the worst many games has scenes as side images so you can see the pixel action on screen at the same time.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I find it hard to asking him to do more when he is already doing so much for free basically. I trust that you consolidate feedback and whisper him the right words at the right time.

The backgrounds are hit and miss. From the top of my head i liked the ones for gym they did look like well ... gym. But some others are just blurry blob that does not indicate anything. RPGM background are not the worst many games has scenes as side images so you can see the pixel action on screen at the same time.
Fair enough, I did forward your critique - And he's reply was basicly what I already said: "There are bound to be some similar scenes when you have over 200 in total"

Backgrounds are not insanely good I agree, but they do their purpose. Starke pretty much refuses to use normal assets just for fillers, which have been used in 100 other games. Then he will rather go for no background, or make some himself.
It's the same for other parts of the game, like music - It's all custom made for the game - nothing borrowed, or replicated.
Same with the pixel artwork, perhaps not top tier - but again custom made for the game.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Looking for the Walkthrough for this game...in the main page the link of walkthrough is no more available in that page.

Reactions: Sefr

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Looking for the Walkthrough for this game...in the main page the link of walkthrough is no more available in that page.
The team is re-creating the walkthrough and it will be available on the homepage Soon™.
Meanwhile use the guide, which is on the front page -> Or Here

Last edited:
Reactions: camper00

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The most killer teaser is out on twitter!! :love::love:

Good catch, not to take the credit which is yours of cause! But here it is for those to lazy to click the link.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Another 'small' Twitter spoiler - Feel free to guess!
unknown.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rugerrell6
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes