alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
i played it a bit. only made me realize i truly do not like NTR. i think the best i could do ntr wise is if the husband/bf is out of the game period and shes just married on paper

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
i played it a bit. only made me realize i truly do not like NTR. i think the best i could do ntr wise is if the husband/bf is out of the game period and shes just married on paper
I really think people get the wrong idea with NTR. You aren't Robert and you don't have to be, if you wish to insert, insert as one of the other guys. Plus I give major props to the creator and really think the creator said it best, when the game begins he says that the "True End" is the canon ending, everything else is just some what if stuff. Meant for your pleasure. That's probably the most healthy way to think of it. The true end doesn't have any ending scenes in the recollection room which I wouldn't think about too much about.

Also don't pay too much attention to the text, it's mainly there to fulfill a kink. I hold skip through most of it. My only issue with NTR is that it's the "go to" to spice up a story and you can tell when that is the case. That's not bashing anyone, it just seems to be the case that if you don't really know how to give a impetus to your story then NTR is typically the fall back.

A part of me is with you, I don't mind NTR because I know what I'm here for. Though I do prefer games like Makina that just let you corrupt the protagonist no previous relationship needed. I honestly don't know if this game would be better without the NTR. If you were just Ayame who was new to the city. And Robert and all of these other dudes were just paths to the end. And it doesn't matter. The creator wanted it this way and you have a choice. You can rush the "True End" in about an hour or two and that can be the end of it for you. Then you can just unlock everything in the recollection room and continue on about your business. Or you can try and get as much content as possible.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I really think people get the wrong idea with NTR. You aren't Robert and you don't have to be, if you wish to insert, insert as one of the other guys. Plus I give major props to the creator and really think the creator said it best, when the game begins he says that the "True End" is the canon ending, everything else is just some what if stuff. Meant for your pleasure. That's probably the most healthy way to think of it. The true end doesn't have any ending scenes in the recollection room which I wouldn't think about too much about.

Also don't pay too much attention to the text, it's mainly there to fulfill a kink. I hold skip through most of it. My only issue with NTR is that it's the "go to" to spice up a story and you can tell when that is the case. That's not bashing anyone, it just seems to be the case that if you don't really know how to give a impetus to your story then NTR is typically the fall back.

A part of me is with you, I don't mind NTR because I know what I'm here for. Though I do prefer games like Makina that just let you corrupt the protagonist no previous relationship needed. I honestly don't know if this game would be better without the NTR. If you were just Ayame who was new to the city. And Robert and all of these other dudes were just paths to the end. And it doesn't matter. The creator wanted it this way and you have a choice. You can rush the "True End" in about an hour or two and that can be the end of it for you. Then you can just unlock everything in the recollection room and continue on about your business. Or you can try and get as much content as possible.
You know, the last bit is how i usually play this kinds of games mostly ^^

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019

heres the thing, i dont put myself in the pants of robert. but i still dont like seeing,hearing and having the cuck participate in scenes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
heres the thing, i dont put myself in the pants of robert. but i still dont like seeing,hearing and having the cuck participate in scenes
It's basicly because there are different variants of NTR/cuckolding/cheating - And people often likes different variants.
Fleeting Iris focuses on cheating or NTR where you play as the GIRL who becomes a slut, where she almost gets caught by her fiancee all the time, or you see it from his perspective where he again time after time almost catches her - Or it happens right under his noise.

So yeah if you don't like that type of fetish - It's hard to do anything since there is A LOT of that in this game.
There is however also a lot of other stuff going on in this game, which perhaps is better just to check via the gallery so you're not wasting your time!

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
It's basicly because there are different variants of NTR/cuckolding/cheating - And people often likes different variants.
Fleeting Iris focuses on cheating or NTR where you play as the GIRL who becomes a slut, where she almost gets caught by her fiancee all the time, or you see it from his perspective where he again time after time almost catches her - Or it happens right under his noise.

So yeah if you don't like that type of fetish - It's hard to do anything since there is A LOT of that in this game.
There is however also a lot of other stuff going on in this game, which perhaps is better just to check via the gallery so you're not wasting your time!
i guess. give it another try

Reactions: Zellemate

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
The true end doesn't have any ending scenes in the recollection room which I wouldn't think about too much about.
Actually True End has a nice scene in the ending, just not sexual related. I really like corruption games, and NTR kinda enhances it when the loyal girl gets corrupted and stolen little by little. On the other hand i don't really love scenes with the boyfriend nearby ( expecially if he's a good guy) or when a friend is involved ( i can't really play Clarke route, while i have no problem playing all the others).

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I dont understand what peoples problem wit NTR is.. Its all fantasy. Not like its YOU getting cheated on in real life. That is the best part about this game. The innocent and naive girl who you think is a loyal straight laced woman can end up being the exact opposite. Personally I love a girl who seems all innocent but when u get her to the bedroom she turns into a freak. We live in a time where women are just as promiscuous as men maybe even moreso. If you want a husband and wife making love type of story this is not for you. But I think this is the best hentai game out there period and the NTR is what makes is great. I feel like the only people that dont enjoy NTR are people who are insecure from getting cheated on in real life. Sorry just my opinion.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Actually True End has a nice scene in the ending, just not sexual related. I really like corruption games, and NTR kinda enhances it when the loyal girl gets corrupted and stolen little by little. On the other hand i don't really love scenes with the boyfriend nearby ( expecially if he's a good guy) or when a friend is involved ( i can't really play Clarke route, while i have no problem playing all the others).
Yea I've never seen it to be honest, but I mean, without thinking too much about it. You would think the True End would have some kind of sex scene to go with all the other endings. Kinda just goes to show it's the ending that the least amount of work went into. Which makes sense. I mean, we are here for the scenes. Robert being a stone cold idiot is hardly a new or exciting trope.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I think we are thinking alike on this subject, getting the good guy short stick out of that and with no alternative at that is just doesn't sit right with me, the whole point of the game is the alternatives you can go for, if it only leads to bad end with the Good guy getting screwed up, no thanks i don't want that

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I feel like the only people that dont enjoy NTR are people who are insecure from getting cheated on in real life. Sorry just my opinion.
Imho it's just different kinks for different people. I guess being insecure can be one reason, but surely not the only one and not for everyone who hates NTR. I usually not care about the husband and never play the vanilla/virgin route... i did it only for a couple of games i really love. Fleeting Iris is one of them, and i have to say it's pretty heartwarming to see them as a happy couple ( after all the times i made her a super slut :D).

Robert being a stone cold idiot is hardly a new or exciting trope.
I guess he's just a good guy, and the few sex scenes he has in the true ending path are super vanilla... so you have to really love the genre, or it's a hard pass.

I think we are thinking alike on this subject, getting the good guy short stick out of that and with no alternative at that is just doesn't sit right with me, the whole point of the game is the alternatives you can go for, if it only leads to bad end with the Good guy getting screwed up, no thanks i don't want that
Best thing is the game has plenty of routes and kinks, so if you don't really like one of them you can play it for the story ( or even skip it) and focus on the ones you like the most!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I dont understand what peoples problem wit NTR is.. Its all fantasy. Not like its YOU getting cheated on in real life. That is the best part about this game. The innocent and naive girl who you think is a loyal straight laced woman can end up being the exact opposite. Personally I love a girl who seems all innocent but when u get her to the bedroom she turns into a freak. We live in a time where women are just as promiscuous as men maybe even moreso. If you want a husband and wife making love type of story this is not for you. But I think this is the best hentai game out there period and the NTR is what makes is great. I feel like the only people that dont enjoy NTR are people who are insecure from getting cheated on in real life. Sorry just my opinion.
Not liking or even understanding appeal of a kink is totally fine. Within NTR itself there are several types and liking one doesn't mean you like the others. But there is huge gap between not liking kink and actively complaining & shunning it. The worst is when people call NTR fans cucks, like if playing GTA makes you thief and murderer.
"hits too close to home" for many, there are is plenty of people paranoid about getting cheated. Hell i bet trailing wifes/husbands is most requested jobs for PI. I think some even made it their trade checking the faith of people spouses.

I usually not care about the husband and never play the vanilla/virgin route... i did it only for a couple of games i really love. Fleeting Iris is one of them, and i have to say it's pretty heartwarming to see them as a happy couple ( after all the times i made her a super slut :D).
Having the pure route enhances the corruption part, lets us see the pure girl in heroine. Dirt is so much more visible on pure white. It is quite important in that regard.

... i don't really love scenes with the boyfriend nearby ( expecially if he's a good guy) or when a friend is involved ( i can't really play Clarke route, while i have no problem playing all the others).
Quite contrary i like them, when she gets extra excitement from the risk of being found out is the highest grade of corruption .
Clarke route got the extra angle that it is immoral also from the guys perspective so if you tend to semi-insert yourself as guys she cheats on with ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rugerrell6
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes