Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Weekly podcast #3 is live ->

For the Fleeting Iris "IF" scenes Starke is talking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am i missing something ?
Just last month the team was burned out, failing to deliver the scenes, struggling with support and talking about shutting down. And now he is considering starting new project and hiring new artist?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Am i missing something ?
Just last month the team was burned out, failing to deliver the scenes, struggling with support and talking about shutting down. And now he is considering starting new project and hiring new artist?
How exactly are those things related?

Team was burned out but it's mostly the CG team failing to deliver scenes, the programmers or lead devs or whatever you want to call them, had already made all the work necessary to add those scenes into the game, all the dialogue was in the game, believe me I checked, the scenes just never arrived. That causes delays which causes people to remove support and they're struggling to stay afloat financially.

A new project with a new artist might be exactly what they need to gather new fans. Might be an investment, might be one of those things where they can't pay him much or anything right away but promise him a cut or a percentage of the profit if the game turns profitable which is exactly how Fleeting Iris started.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Am i missing something ?
Well - Perhaps it looked like that from the outside!
So, the whole team is kind of big considered how small the studio actually is. And the team have never been burned out, but there are up's and down's in development all the time, and in this case the CG team had a big delay last patch(not a burn out), which of cause gets to Starke a lot, because then he can't deliver on promises to his customers - Which he expressed on the podcast.

There have also been other things like patreons declining a ton over the last years time or perhaps more - Which was what Starke also talked a lot about on the podcast.... and that things was actually going in the wrong direction.

A lot have changed since then(in very few days), there have been 2 cross-promotions, where one was from TechnoBrake which was really huge, and the patreons have climbed with around 75 new people in a short period of time!!! which is freaking huge(For our team!) And stuff like this really motivates, there have not been so huge interest for the game in a long time - Even if its only 1$ patreons Starke is THRILLED!

Starke is also pushing lots of news out on twitter which have properly also helped in getting new patreons on board!
He also mentioned a couple of fans that have motivated him simply by pingponging ideas back and fort in regards to this new "Fleeting Iris IF" which really excites him a lot so he can play with his new HD script, and HD assets for the game. Which btw looks amazing!

And yeah Lawsuitincomming beat me to it with the new Naruto project - Which could be exactly what the studio needs to grow! Also remember none of these projects are set in stone yet- This is projects Starke wants to work on....... if the budget will allow it!

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
How exactly are those things related?

Team was burned out but it's mostly the CG team failing to deliver scenes, the programmers or lead devs or whatever you want to call them, had already made all the work necessary to add those scenes into the game, all the dialogue was in the game, believe me I checked, the scenes just never arrived. That causes delays which causes people to remove support and they're struggling to stay afloat financially.

A new project with a new artist might be exactly what they need to gather new fans. Might be an investment, might be one of those things where they can't pay him much or anything right away but promise him a cut or a percentage of the profit if the game turns profitable which is exactly how Fleeting Iris started.
I'm pretty sure i remember Starke talking about struggling to write dialogues for the H scenes. You mean they are looking for artist that would work for for promise of future profit cut when studio is talking if they can survive next three months ? aka insane person.

Zellemate I would say it is too early to celebrate with the patron situation. Maybe new project is what they need to get new supporters true. But it doesn't sound like an NTR game and also will be male protag that might be clashing with the current supporters.
Also the next game in Alansya line up won't be NTR either, right?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm pretty sure i remember Starke talking about struggling to write dialogues for the H scenes. You mean they are looking for artist that would work for for promise of future profit cut when studio is talking if they can survive next three months ? aka insane person.

Zellemate I would say it is too early to celebrate with the patron situation. Maybe new project is what they need to get new supporters true. But it doesn't sound like an NTR game and also will be male protag that might be clashing with the current supporters.
Nobody is 'celebrating' - But it does however create motivation when you get a lot of new customers aboard :coffee:
We will see how & what it will turn out to be, its way to early to discuss this.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
But it doesn't sound like an NTR game and also will be male protag that might be clashing with the current supporters.
Starke said many times Alansya Chronicles >>> all the rest in terms of priority, but i guess these projects could go on together since they will have 2 different teams of artists. That said, as far as i remember Evelyn is not tied to anyone, while Jasmine has a boyfriend, and she will have some scenes or a route with a roomate, and that would involve cheating / NTR ( those info should be on the first podcast Starke made)

Reactions: Zellemate

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Weekly podcast #3 is live ->

For the Fleeting Iris "IF" scenes Starke is talking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could it be that the second picture is a condon play?
I like this detail, it adds extra flavour to the scenes. It is a pity that this element is so rarely addressed.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Could it be that the second picture is a condon play?
I like this detail, it adds extra flavour to the scenes. It is a pity that this element is so rarely addressed.
The two scenes showed are currently in the game - The one with condom is also there.
The plan was to get these two scenes(and others) remade in HD - And add partial tan to them, full tan + condom variation to the other scene. And perhaps other stuff who knows.
Since these things won't fit in with the story, the plan is to release it in the new engine which also supports HD - Meaning it will be a standalone feature.
There is also talk/vote right now if bestiality / shota / christmas content will be added in this standalone feature:
1.png
Right now the vote looks like this - When the vote is finished I will update here / Starke will properly update in next podcast.

Starke also shared the new Fleeting Iris IF test/showcase version for 1$ patreons if that have any interest, I can't share it for obvious reasons.
If Starke shares it later on, I will of cause link it here so everybody can see whats it about.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The two scenes showed are currently in the game - The one with condom is also there.
The plan was to get these two scenes(and others) remade in HD - And add partial tan to them, full tan + condom variation to the other scene. And perhaps other stuff who knows.
Since these things won't fit in with the story, the plan is to release it in the new engine which also supports HD - Meaning it will be a standalone feature.
There is also talk/vote right now if bestiality / shota / christmas content will be added in this standalone feature:
View attachment 994809
Right now the vote looks like this - When the vote is finished I will update here / Starke will properly update in next podcast.

Starke also shared the new Fleeting Iris IF test/showcase version for 1$ patreons if that have any interest, I can't share it for obvious reasons.
If Starke shares it later on, I will of cause link it here so everybody can see whats it about.
Hi. Since you are the community manager, I wanted to ask a few things.

When I went to the patreon page I saw this : "Acess to the Hentai Scenes in their raw mode (before they're assembled) in PNG and PDF high resolution which allows you to build your own hentai scenes. "
I understand that we get the imgaes used in the sex scenes from the game. But what does "....allows you to build your own hentai scenes" mean ? Like we do this in the RPGMaker or something? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

The next I wanted to ask about is the poll above.
Is Through Fleeting Iris "IF" a separate game ? Or is it an AddOn like the Halloween Update found here ?

Ohh and btw the link to the playable DEMO of the game is broken on the patreon page.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

When I went to the patreon page I saw this : "Acess to the Hentai Scenes in their raw mode (before they're assembled) in PNG and PDF high resolution which allows you to build your own hentai scenes. "
I understand that we get the imgaes used in the sex scenes from the game. But what does "....allows you to build your own hentai scenes" mean ? Like we do this in the RPGMaker or something? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Is Through Fleeting Iris "IF" a separate game ? Or is it an AddOn like the Halloween Update found here ?

Ohh and btw the link to the playable DEMO of the game is broken on the patreon page.
The question you ask is in regards to 30$ patreons or higher, where you will get access to 'all the assets' of the game in HD.
This way you could make a mod, or your own game, or construct a scene differently then what it is in the game... or do something else with it!
An example could be: Increasing the way Ayame gets fucked if there is movement, and you wanted her fucked harder, or more - You will have access to those assets and make it however you want, perhaps add more sounds, or maybe change the color of her nipples. You have the assets you decide!

Fleeting Iris IF is something completely new, and it's a standalone. The plan is the team will try to use their scripts to enable HD for the game engine, to improve the overall quality. The main game won't be added to the IF version - It could be routes / events like: Christmas DLC, bestiality, Halloween and so on that will be used in Fleeting Iris IF.

And ye thanks for info regarding the demo, I don't think there is a plan to make a new "demo" or update link(right now anyway)...However version 0.97 or something like that is available to the public via patreon directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limited20

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

Means you get the natural resources in high quality before they're assembled, the eyes, the mouths, the bodies and such so you can assemble in a program like Photoshop or GIMP for instance and panel or even write your own scenes.

Separate game, you can't add IF resolution to Fleeting Iris because you'd have to remake all the maps scenes and change coordinates for everything on menus, scripts which is pretty much unfeasible. IF is mechanics they were saving for the second game being tested such as the high res and animations. It's 100% standalone and I'm pretty sure this won't change regardless of how crazy the devs are.

They are aware and they said they will make a demo eventually although that was a long long time ago. Probably putting it on hold because they keep improving the game and the early scenes so they want the demo to reflect the quality of the game at its finest.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The question you ask is in regards to 30$ patreons or higher, where you will get access to 'all the assets' of the game in HD.
This way you could make a mod, or your own game, or construct a scene differently then what it is in the game... or do something else with it!
An example could be: Increasing the way Ayame gets fucked if there is movement, and you wanted her fucked harder, or more - You will have access to those assets and make it however you want, perhaps add more sounds, or maybe change the color of her nipples. You have the assets you decide!

Fleeting Iris IF is something completely new, and it's a standalone. The plan is the team will try to use their scripts to enable HD for the game engine, to improve the overall quality. The main game won't be added to the IF version - It could be routes / events like: Christmas DLC, bestiality, Halloween and so on that will be used in Fleeting Iris IF.

And ye thanks for info regarding the demo, I don't think there is a plan to make a new "demo" or update link(right now anyway)...However version 0.97 or something like that is available to the public via patreon directly.
Means you get the natural resources in high quality before they're assembled, the eyes, the mouths, the bodies and such so you can assemble in a program like Photoshop or GIMP for instance and panel or even write your own scenes.

Separate game, you can't add IF resolution to Fleeting Iris because you'd have to remake all the maps scenes and change coordinates for everything on menus, scripts which is pretty much unfeasible. IF is mechanics they were saving for the second game being tested such as the high res and animations. It's 100% standalone and I'm pretty sure this won't change regardless of how crazy the devs are.

They are aware and they said they will make a demo eventually although that was a long long time ago. Probably putting it on hold because they keep improving the game and the early scenes so they want the demo to reflect the quality of the game at its finest.
Wow the 30$ Patreon tier is super worth it then ... WTF ?

So the IF version of the game, how will we get acess to it? Since it contains content not suitable for Patreon you cant make a public post about it.
If I subb and send for a direct msg on patreon will you give a MEGA link to it ? I have been doing this with artists that make content that is problematic on patreon.
Or will the IF game be shared through discord ?

And thanks, found the Fleeting Iris version 0972 on patreon, it was buried deep within the posts :D way back in March
Will give the game a try first. Seems it has a lot of choices and routes

One more thing.... when someone subbs to the patreon, do they get the full game or do you split it with AddOns ? Since here on f95zone you can download the main game, and then the Halloween AddOn.
So does the patreon version contain the Halloween update ? Is it a one download for all of it

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wow the 30$ Patreon tier is super worth it then ... WTF ?

So the IF version of the game, how will we get acess to it? Since it contains content not suitable for Patreon you cant make a public post about it.
If I subb and send for a direct msg on patreon will you give a MEGA link to it ? I have been doing this with artists that make content that is problematic on patreon.
Or will the IF game be shared through discord ?

And thanks, found the Fleeting Iris version 0972 on patreon, it was buried deep within the posts :D way back in March
Will give the game a try first. Seems it has a lot of choices and routes

One more thing.... when someone subbs to the patreon, do they get the full game or do you split it with AddOns ? Since here on f95zone you can download the main game, and then the Halloween AddOn.
So does the patreon version contain the Halloween update ? Is it a one download for all of it
The 30$ Tier is made for fans who wish to support the team, who perhaps are also modders / game developers them self.
You don't need to select so high a tier to enjoy the game or the artwork.

I can make as many public post about the IF version that I wish :coffee: - A bit tasteless your kind of behavior I will point out.... best luck with reporting us :LOL: Everything regarding content not suitable for patreon, will be available on our homepage instead - The "IF" test version is available for 1$ tier and up via patreon, and no there is not any unsuitable content in there...

The current game version on patreon have everything, main game + Halloween. The only reason there ALSO was a Halloween patch was the team tested how they could implement DLC patches as standalone.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes