Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The 30$ Tier is made for fans who wish to support the team, who perhaps are also modders / game developers them self.
You don't need to select so high a tier to enjoy the game or the artwork.

I can make as many public post about the IF version that I wish :coffee: - A bit tasteless your kind of behavior I will point out.... best luck with reporting us :LOL: Everything regarding content not suitable for patreon, will be available on our homepage instead - The "IF" test version is available for 1$ tier and up via patreon, and no there is not any unsuitable content in there...

The current game version on patreon have everything, main game + Halloween. The only reason there ALSO was a Halloween patch was the team tested how they could implement DLC patches as standalone.
Not gonna report anything lmao

I say not suitable for patreon since the poll above says "How to add beastiality and shota content" and most have voted through Fleeting Iris IF.

Monsters,Animals,Loli, Shota, Incest, NonConsensual are problematic content on Patreon. And they usually tell artists/developers to take down such content.

Thats why I asked how will we get access to the IF verison of the game. Since I assumed it will have some of this content in it.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not gonna report anything lmao

I say not suitable for patreon since the poll above says "How to add beastiality and shota content" and most have voted through Fleeting Iris IF.

Monsters,Animals,Loli, Shota, Incest, NonConsensual are problematic content on Patreon. And they usually tell artists/developers to take down such content.

Thats why I asked how will we get access to the IF verison of the game. Since I assumed it will have some of this content in it.
Everything that is non patreon-friendly will be available via the homepage instead.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Version 1.2? So is the game finished yet? I played this game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when
there was like melvin and that japanese store clerk route only in the game so just asking if its finally done?

Erentsen

Feb 17, 2020
Version 1.2? So is the game finished yet? I played this game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when
there was like melvin and that japanese store clerk route only in the game so just asking if its finally done?
I think the game is finished. Now it's just getting dlcs.

joshuaditya

Nov 22, 2018
Guys i think theres some bug ,i play this with my joiplay and everytime i tried to access the menu it always forced close,sorry for my bad English but can someone help me,

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes