TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Damn, aren't there any better download links, all the links are to sites that suck for speed and at 3+gb they take ages.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hei fellas, is there girl only / lesbian path, or only dicks fiesta?
Well..... You play as a girl/woman in this game, but no lesbian path nope and no girl only path, but there are lesbian scenes, and scenes with multiple woman + men, like two girls sucking the same dick as an example, or 3 girls on 1 guy and so on.
- Lesbian is even tagged in the topic.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How to use saves from 1.07B to 1.08? Just copying the "Saves" folder doesn't seem to work.
Diary is the save folder, copy them in there.

Got the same error,did you get it solved yet?.
The homepage have been updated with extended troubleshooting and alternative download in the bottom
->

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Well..... You play as a girl/woman in this game, but no lesbian path nope and no girl only path, but there are lesbian scenes, and scenes with multiple woman + men, like two girls sucking the same dick as an example, or 3 girls on 1 guy and so on.
- Lesbian is even tagged in the topic.
Thanks, so i will pass. Lesbian tag is in mamy cases wrongly used. This imply bisexual girls, not lesbians. I dont judge game, it's just not for my. Have fun.

zurikon

Sep 23, 2020
Hey, when I start the game I get this message "Unable to find VL Gothic font." What can I do now, unfortunately I don't know much about it.

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
Such a strange writing choice to have the predominant route be some fugly ass old man route(s) (because for some reason he gets more than one route) :unsure: then to have the "Sato" route IE the revenge route to devolve into some random shit. Weird writing choices, but it's your game you do you.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Such a strange writing choice to have the predominant route be some fugly ass old man route(s) (because for some reason he gets more than one route) :unsure: then to have the "Sato" route IE the revenge route to devolve into some random shit. Weird writing choices, but it's your game you do you.
"gee how weird choices", could it be that fat old bastard in NTR game is very popular just maybeeee :rolleyes:, not to mention the paying patreons and fans of the game constantly ask for more Melvin content, and that alone its the post popular route in the game! So yeah there is properly a reason :coffee:
- All routes have each their own story, written and expression the way Starke wanted to and with each their own ending.

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
"gee how weird choices", could it be that fat old bastard in NTR game is very popular just maybeeee :rolleyes:
I'm aware and I'll never understand why it's popular. Is it self insert? Is there some deep underlying psychological reason? Idk. I imagine it's partly the schadenfreude involved in seeing usually, better looking guys, by most standards of appearance, lose to someone society mostly says they shouldn't lose to. There's an excuse if your girl leaves you for the rich, good looking guy, there's less of an excuse if it's the fat ugly bastard.

I mean obviously the people who already support the game and saw the fat ugly bastard as a main troupe in the game will continue to like it, obviously the people who enjoy it will continue to ask for more logically I wouldn't expect them to do anything else. Imagine being a fan of X and asking for more X who would have thought such a thing could occur.

I think it should be a main tag on the site. As it is in most other adult categories.

All routes have each their own story, written and expression the way Starke wanted to and with each their own ending.
In my opinion as the reader the Sato route just devolves out of no where, whereas in the beginning it was actually good writing, actually a good plot. Then it seems like they didn't want to take it where the logical conclusion was and took it somewhere else. If that was intended from the beginning I will continue to criticize it as a poor choice. Saying well that's how they wanted it. Good for them I guess?

firsthunter038

May 26, 2020
View attachment 144235

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: Heaven Studios - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Unlock:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG - Guide - GUIDE 2 - - Beasty DLC FIX

Thanks fcrome430 for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 15935 View attachment 15936 View attachment 15937 View attachment 15939 View attachment 15940 View attachment 15941 View attachment 15942 View attachment 15943 View attachment 15944 View attachment 49794 View attachment 49795 View attachment 49796 View attachment 144232 View attachment 144233 View attachment 144234
Good

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes