MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
I hope this game at least just as good as Princess quest, another game from the dev.
Regarding this game, Princess quest, I found only information in the steam that the release date is planned for the 1st quarter of 2024. Is there somewhere you can play it without expecting such a vague release date?

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
There is something I don't understand here, the Overview, Trailer and Developer Notes says a lot about the gameplay and is cool, but none is mention about the erotic things, like how or why are there activated? Is this a corruption game where a way to get money is by selling our body and it escalate to do more things? Getting into dungeons, recolecting materials, fishing and gardening is great but I want to know also the gameplay that develop in the erotic scenes.

Reactions: warbob5000

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Why is it in most cases when the female MC is a teenager, there is the pregnancy content but when the female MC is an adult (19+) , there is no pregnancy content most often??

• Sad
Reactions: Bubba16

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Yes, it's finally here. I found myself enjoying the actual gameplay side of the game more than the H aspect of it. I bought it when it came out on Steam and now I have 5 hours of playtime and I have only seen two simple H scenes: one with her tits out and the panty sniffing one. And instead of looking for H-scenes, I am doing side quests, which are plentiful, and several main quests at the same time. And it's an actual GAME with gameplay that has some actual effort put into it instead of just another mindless cash grab H-game on the shelf.

BUT I DIGRESS

Actually, I wanted to ask something. The screenshots on the game's steam page have the MC without that stupid white beret on her head. But in the actual game, she's always wearing that headpiece that I want to get rid of. But I guess there's no dressing up in this game. So the question is: will it actually be possible to change her appearance later, or is it some scrapped art of her without the beret from before the release? How do I take off the beret?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes