zerzero00

Apr 29, 2023
Is there anyone knows where I can get the Wand Parts A quest? I've just got the Wand Parts B in rozen town earlier(the quest regarding the golden apples) and still I don't know where I can get the Wand Part A quest

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
She's just fucking one random dude to the next, kinda boring. I prefer if there were more subplots for H-scenes that develops from one scene to the next instead of just fuck and forget.

Reactions: TheByQ

Baracode

Oct 8, 2021
Im curious how to make the mc go nude? cant find out how to lose her clothes, Ive done all the quests to make the philosopher stone and got an ending now the bulltin board tells for next event to go nude but I cant figure out how. thanks for answering

Edit: I found out how to go nude, had to find where to go by entering right place.

Last edited:

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
As always, lots of wasted potential. The H route is linear as if you were watching a novel so there's no "real" corruption, and no yuri scene even though her master is also a woman (closest is the onsen gangbang, but they don't even touch or kiss).

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
So does anyone know how to create "mixed seeds R"? I don't see a recipe for it in the alchemy menu. I assume that's how you get giant turnips and golden beans. Because I need them and I have no other idea how to get them. So how do you do it?

EDIT:
Yeah, I figured that out myself. For the golden bean seed recipe, you have to complete a quest called "A Difficult Request", which is given by a woman in one of the houses across from the railroad in Rozen Town. She asks you to make 5 golden chairs, for which you need 100 gold ore (or some amount of cum if you're lazy). And for the giant turnip seed recipe, you basically have to finish the Rare Seeds main quest and give the rainbow berry seeds to the guy in the bookstore.

And I still have no idea what "mixed seeds R" means, because golden beans and giant turnips are under the "rare veggies" category.

EDIT 2:
Yeah, and for the "mixed seeds R" recipe, you have to give the giant turnip to the old man in the gathering area 2-2. "Mixed seeds R" will give you a random rare veg and it's the easiest way to get them.

Last edited:

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
guys is there an item that lowers Reason? and how do you lower it normally?

also how do you get every ending? is there a guide on the 11 endings?

and which is the True Ending?

Last edited:

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
guys how do I proceed to the 6th dungeon??
Talk to the doctor at the inn in Rozen Town. Talk to Liz near the train station in Rozen Town. Talk to the woman near the big mansion. Then go inside and interact with the flowers on the table on the right. Then interact with the grand piano. And then you can immediately go into the opened passage.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes