KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He'll say something like, "Oh yeah, I was waiting for you, Liz told me you did that". And there will be more people in the hall when he gives you a new title. So it's probably the true ending, because of all the 5 good endings, this one is a little different in the details. And it's actually the hardest to get
Weird part on that one is when you do the others he calls the Dungeon one the easy one and the one he expected you to do, so you are probably right about the true ending there. Personally I found the others simple, but its all talk to someone, find resources, alchemy stuff, then move on to the next step - until the end.

Based noticer. But it's not the only case of the author promoting his other games. Each mercenary is also a reference to his previous games, and there's also a girl outside the last town who tells you about the author's blog on the Ci-en site.
There is also the girl outside the train station in the starting city that has some speech about the princess, which I think is another of the author's games.

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
he calls the Dungeon one the easy one
Not the only instance where the game intentionally makes you think that this is the fastest and easiest route, because when you choose between quests on the bulletin board, it says that some of the routes are "for those who have time". Haha, yeah, as if the dungeon route isn't "for those who have time", lmao, come on, it's the longest route of them all.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
I have no idea what the "true" ending is. The guide in the first town says there are 6 bad endings (losing to each of the 6 bosses, okay, that's understandable). And then there are 4 good endings and 1 true ending. But there are 5 main quests that give you the end screen. So basically one of the main quests leads to the "true" ending. Well, as far as I understand, the dungeon quest ending could be the "true" ending. I mean, it's the only one of the main quests that has a slightly different reaction from the head of the alchemy guild when you present him with your results. If you tell him you completed any of the non-dungeon quests, he will respond with the same phrase, something like "oh, you completed THAT quest?" But he will respond differently if you give him 5 dungeon medals. He'll say something like, "Oh yeah, I was waiting for you, Liz told me you did that". And there will be more people in the hall when he gives you a new title. So it's probably the true ending, because of all the 5 good endings, this one is a little different in the details. And it's actually the hardest to get. But I don't feel any sense of satisfaction after finishing it. I felt that the construction worker one (4F building quest) is a bit more wholesome, where she settles down with a man and gets pregnant (the author really loves pregnancy content, out of 11 endings, 5 end with the MC getting pregnant)

Based noticer. But it's not the only case of the author promoting his other games. Each mercenary is also a reference to his previous games, and there's also a girl outside the last town who tells you about the author's blog on the Ci-en site.

if im honest i consider any of them a true ending i mean there is no Sequal as far as im aware so from my point of view whatever your preference ending is is the true ending.
not like it matters right?

to me my favorite and one true ending is the Slut Story and Ending.
they did a great job with the sex story and the ending cause she starts out as someone who hates it but later starts enjoying and loving Lewd stuff.

Last edited:

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Has anyone tried hunting the white keys? What do they get you?
I randomly found two so far. One was the potion that gives you 10k exp and the other was some other useless consumable. I guess all the other items are like that. I mean, what else can you expect? New weapons? What for, the game is already over. Costumes? But the game has no dress-up mechanic.

How to achieve?
Complete the Philosopher's Stone quest, obviously, where she just collects semen for the greater good. It's also the lamest part of the game, just a linear scene viewer with no gameplay attached.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
i know this isnt the place to ask but the thread for Alisia Quest is dead but here my question

how do you unlock and enter the bandits hideout?
if anyone played there older game do they know a walkthrough?

Last edited:

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Has anyone tried hunting the white keys? What do they get you?
As previously noted, mostly resources, recipes, and potions. You get the better items like the Special Gloves and Axe at the end of those quests which increase resource collection from the maps.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I didn't note them all, but if anyone is looking for White Keys (I found them just going through all the Gathering Areas) but only noted the last few:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

White Keys have a short sparkle that happens when you are on the map. Then just step over the square and you automatically pick it up. Chests, as noted previously, have resources, recipes, and potions.

If anyone notes the rest, feel free to make a complete list, or I can add to this one.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I got around to playing this game. I'd say that this was an improvement over their previous game, the Princess one, but even then, it's still just an ok game, but not a particularly amazing one. This is especially true since the "Alchemy with Cum" thing is hardly new and this game doesn't really beat out most of its competitors. It's definitely left in the dust by the likes of the Collette game, which had better everything.

At the end of the day, the fact of the matter is that on their own, each of the individual paths are under-developed, and the way to play the game is to pick up all the Fellowship quests at once and move from one to another as the mood fits and time allows. This simplifies things greatly because you get access to cum for the cum version of alchemy, and that lets you skip a lot of grinding. It also lets you split H-events around so the linear path to get all but the defeat rape events doesn't end up too monotonous. Doing things like this also lets you get access to the best weapons in the game quickly, which makes the dungeon part easier, since the quests for the wand and sword parts don't depend on dungeons.

If you try to do each path one after the other, rather than all at once, you'll quickly run into how underdeveloped they are.

The dungeon part features extremely bland RPGM combat with barely any nuance to it, which is made even more bland by the fact that you can only have one other party member at a time. On top of that, you can't get metals in the dungeons, so you're limited by the ring chests you find in them in terms of updating your equipment which makes the whole thing more tedious. No resources for consumables either, so you have to buy them at the store.

Farming part? You have to spend a LOT of time doing nothing and running around, also you have to buy seeds from the store because you won't have the resources to transmute them. The basic mixed seeds for example require plant cores, which you get from the first dungeon. The game doesn't let you transmute individual seed types anyway for anything except the rare stuff.

Fishing part? You just go from spot to spot and press the interact key a bunch of time until you have however many fish you need of the type you need. There's no mini-game or anything, and what fish you get depends on the spot and the spot's RNG.

Building part? You need a bunch of materials, so you'll spend a lot of time waiting for nodes to respawn, depending on luck, all while running around places to get some stuff. On top of that, you barely have any options when it comes to doing stuff with the house.

Sex part? Linear event collector. You don't even have repeatable events until the very end of the game... and those events are all super short and just reuse CGs from previous events, only this time the sloot's naked. That said, it's not that bad if the smut is ALL you care about. Scenes are pretty hot after all, though some may be questionable depending on tastes.

So mixing and matching is definitely better. It gives a more complete game experience, rather than giving the feeling that you have 5 different games mashed up together with a relatively mediocre implementation.

Beyond all that, for all that this is an alchemist focused game... it has the issue that the crafting system is very bare-bones, mostly focused on consumables. The gear is utterly bland and boring and there's barely any of it. That said, this is pretty much the norm for these sorts of games tbh. I can't remember any game of this type that really did a genuinely good job with their crafting system and what you could do with it. Though it's funny that I remember better crafting system in other H-games that weren't focused on the alchemy silliness. (Ambrosia comes to mind, where they had quite a bit of stuff to craft and the items and equipment there was genuinely interesting.)

All in all, it's about what I expected from this circle. An ok game, a decent time-waster, but nothing that genuinely wows me... or anyone else most likely. At least they made the endings easier to get than the previous game. I remember that it was notably more annoying to get all the endings in the Princess game.

Oh, and on a side note. Beat the final boss with an Alice that was lvl 34, Laviria that was level 27, and of course Liz is there too for that one fight. Needed a bunch of consumables and the fight took a while, but it was doable without too much hassle. Of course, I had the best wand and sword equipped on the girls, 3 mithril level accessories on each girl. Didn't bother with the tower thing, can't be assed to see what it's about.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes