• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
That's because I can't use the CG rip to post pre-views, they're layered, so I just used some scenes. Steam and Kaguras Website don't have any H-previews :KEK:

From DLsite:
So the exhibitionism content is just walking around naked, or is there more to it, with some slow build up, and not just "reach X corruption and suddenly you go from a girl who wouldn't dare go outside without panties to a whore walking around naked"?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So the exhibitionism content is just walking around naked, or is there more to it, with some slow build up, and not just "reach X corruption and suddenly you go from a girl who wouldn't dare go outside without panties to a whore walking around naked"?
No clue. Didn't play that much. Only to get some tags and to see if it works.

Reactions: TheByQ

duncanwadams

Sep 9, 2017
Is the boss of the last dungeon killable without cheats or extreme grinding?
Healing and the ability to resummon minions (in addition to pretty high ATK) make battle with it insufferable.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well my question is to get some of the scene's and quest do you have to pay for them because if so then i will never see them because i can't get work.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
the game has good base but why did they have to make it linear and quests doesn't correlate each other, it's h game so i see no reason for people to go into the other 3. when i first read the guide i though you can explore town to search the scene but turned out go to scene > see clue > scene > repeat is better way as you can only get 1 scene at a time

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Is the boss of the last dungeon killable without cheats
Yeah
or extreme grinding?
Probably not. I mean, you have to grind to kill additional "hard" monsters after you clear each dungeon, so I ended up being LVL68 (and my mercenary was like 65 or something), so the last boss wasn't that hard. It just has a shit ton of health. I didn't even know it could resummon its minions because I got lucky with a massive crit and the boss just got fucking obliterated before its minions. Also, you have a third party member there (Liz), which makes it even easier because you can use her as a healer while your MC and the mercenary do all the damage without having to skip turns to heal and stuff. And there's also the last additional monster after you kill the boss, which is supposed to be even harder, but I steamrolled it as well. So yeah, all bragging aside, you do have to grind, yeah. You probably don't need LVL68, but I'm pretty sure you need at least LVL60 to kill the boss and the best weapons too (toy wand for the MC).

So the exhibitionism content is just walking around naked, or is there more to it
There are more scenes before you can get naked (sex theater, toilet gangbang, occasional street sex)
with some slow build up
Forget about it. It's a good game gameplay-wise, but it's just a lame scene viewer once it comes to the H content. And the build-up is non-existent, she has sex with a stranger at only 75 reason, which is supposed be pretty high, but what do I know?
reach X corruption and suddenly you go from a girl who wouldn't dare go outside without panties to a whore walking around naked
Pretty much

Reactions: TheByQ

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
What's a good level / combo for the bandit cave? The second dungeon.
I thought it said use the healer, but MC isn't that combat effective yet to cover for her.

vico81

Mar 17, 2020
Is there a guide on the 11 endings?
5 endings relate directly to the 5 ways of winning the game (dungeon/harvest/fishing/builder/H)
5 (bad) endings relate to losing to each boss in the dungeon side.

There is a 6th bad ending but I don't know how to trigger it (crystal to the right in the ending book)

Anybody knows how to get that one?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
5 endings relate directly to the 5 ways of winning the game (dungeon/harvest/fishing/builder/H)
5 (bad) endings relate to losing to each boss in the dungeon side.

There is a 6th bad ending but I don't know how to trigger it (crystal to the right in the ending book)

Anybody knows how to get that one?
Ok thank you but have any idea which is the true ending?

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
which is the true ending?
I have no idea what the "true" ending is. The guide in the first town says there are 6 bad endings (losing to each of the 6 bosses, okay, that's understandable). And then there are 4 good endings and 1 true ending. But there are 5 main quests that give you the end screen. So basically one of the main quests leads to the "true" ending. Well, as far as I understand, the dungeon quest ending could be the "true" ending. I mean, it's the only one of the main quests that has a slightly different reaction from the head of the alchemy guild when you present him with your results. If you tell him you completed any of the non-dungeon quests, he will respond with the same phrase, something like "oh, you completed THAT quest?" But he will respond differently if you give him 5 dungeon medals. He'll say something like, "Oh yeah, I was waiting for you, Liz told me you did that". And there will be more people in the hall when he gives you a new title. So it's probably the true ending, because of all the 5 good endings, this one is a little different in the details. And it's actually the hardest to get. But I don't feel any sense of satisfaction after finishing it. I felt that the construction worker one (4F building quest) is a bit more wholesome, where she settles down with a man and gets pregnant (the author really loves pregnancy content, out of 11 endings, 5 end with the MC getting pregnant)

if you go to the mining to read the board out side the suna it say's some stuff
Based noticer. But it's not the only case of the author promoting his other games. Each mercenary is also a reference to his previous games, and there's also a girl outside the last town who tells you about the author's blog on the Ci-en site.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes