VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I dunno why, but I prefer Mijiishi's older rough artstyle compared to this one.
I don't think he actually drew the art for this, it's probably that he got someone to do the art for him as it's style is markedly different than his was.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
in fairness, this looks awfully a lot like Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy and most alchemy games you end up becoming the village bicycle because of "alCUMmy". Had you not see the netorare tag or the fact the protagonist is a male, the images alone doesn't give a hint of NTR.

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
This is a Mijiishi game?! Awesome! I loved Ruins of Luxoria and Amor Magic Academy. Mercenary NTR wasn't that great, but I have hopes for this one.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah. Been enjoying her. Her interactions with Vshojo members. Good flamboyant facial animations. You know!? I didn't know Vshojo Vtubers where degenerates. Right up my ally. Was it Mel that said she stuck a Nokia phone in her vagina after trying it in her butthole!? Salute that woman.

Reactions: KarylSummer

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I think we need the "UNAVOIDABLE NTR" tag, to stop people asking the same in every thread.
I honestly assume that it's unavoidable unless stated but I would like a tag that says if you are cucked or are cucking because I generally prefer the later as it feels weird usually because they either make it really obviously that you can't stop it or the make it seem like your choices matter which is generally annoying in my opinion.

At least in games, in film and manage it's a bit different.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I dunno why, but I prefer Mijiishi's older rough artstyle compared to this one.
For sure. The older work was rougher, but because of that it gave it more personality.
This CG just has the same generic-anime look that makes it indistinguishable from the rest.

Not to say that this art is bad, but because it looks generic, it feels bland.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes