Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
I made a small improvement patch that gives Items + Womb Status\Monster info actual descriptions.

BEFORE & AFTER
Not perfect, but a lot more readable. Plus items have actual descriptions now.
Also having overlapping text is a MTL sin that I cannot ignore. It was bothering me to no end.

Extract "Items.json" to "Alchemy Fantasy R\data" and override the old file.
Pinging Waaifu in case you want to add this post to OP.

Apr 25, 2019
People here have no idea what they're talking about. This isn't "hard" netorare, this is almost 100% pure netorase, with netorare only in the bad endings. The heroine is an alchemist, which in this world apparently means making homunculi out of monster semen in her womb. She's an apprentice (virgin) at the start of the game, but when her master goes missing, she's forced to finally become a fully fledged alchemist. But before she starts gathering semen, she decides to lose her virginity first to the man she loves, the protagonist. After this, she can charm monsters with magic, convince them to sex her, and then rely on the protag to retrieve her. To actually perform the alchemy though, she has to have sex with the protagonist. And the entire game, outside of the bad ends, the person she loves the most is the protagonist and this never changes. It's very similar to Mijishi's other games.

Yes. That unlocks the second tier of alchemy. It convinces the heroine to stop holding back. Apparently, she can also make drugs to boost the stats of her homunculi, but it's more effective if she gets the semen from someone other than her alchemy partner (the protag). Mind, this also unlocks the system for the protag to have sex with random girls in town. Just as the heroine is whoring around, the protag can pick up whores, duel knightnesses, and convince random school girls to have sex with him.
So this is a swinging game, I like that actually

RM

May 25, 2017
Here's a link to the CG rip, uploaded and viewable:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
i actually kinda agree. not that this is bad, but there was a certain charm to how crap the old artstyle was
Reminds me to an old fanpage post about AI art and old crappy drawing discussion i saw a week ago. And yeah, everyone agree rough art has a charm and "heart" from the maker compared with using AI illustration.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
is RPG Maker avoidable?
1685013192072.png
Is NTR unavoidable?
Fr tho, is there a "Purer" Path or Ending, with an overwhelming grind and the OP exp'd up MC that the bitch remains "Lovely dovey" with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit2: LMAO I tried to weasel past the bandit fight using cheated stats :WeSmart:,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: aordd69 and Frumi

bolek5555

Aug 5, 2016
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to unlock the Naked Cosplay?
There's a prostitution scene in the city where she ends up naked and tied up in the hotel while she's used freely, you unlock it after that scene. Probably requires high lewd level

Reactions: adoltin
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes