f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
People here have no idea what they're talking about. This isn't "hard" netorare, this is almost 100% pure netorase, with netorare only in the bad endings. The heroine is an alchemist, which in this world apparently means making homunculi out of monster semen in her womb. She's an apprentice (virgin) at the start of the game, but when her master goes missing, she's forced to finally become a fully fledged alchemist. But before she starts gathering semen, she decides to lose her virginity first to the man she loves, the protagonist. After this, she can charm monsters with magic, convince them to sex her, and then rely on the protag to retrieve her. To actually perform the alchemy though, she has to have sex with the protagonist. And the entire game, outside of the bad ends, the person she loves the most is the protagonist and this never changes. It's very similar to Mijishi's other games.

Yes. That unlocks the second tier of alchemy. It convinces the heroine to stop holding back. Apparently, she can also make drugs to boost the stats of her homunculi, but it's more effective if she gets the semen from someone other than her alchemy partner (the protag). Mind, this also unlocks the system for the protag to have sex with random girls in town. Just as the heroine is whoring around, the protag can pick up whores, duel knightnesses, and convince random school girls to have sex with him.
Thanks for your info.

So her virginity scene is a forced male/female scene? Boring, the whole point of making the heroine a virgin in a game is to give the player a choice of who and where. Shame.

• Angry
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
for nude do i just raise her lewdness
I had to ask about that too. First her lewdness needs to be raised to I think at least 200. Then there is a specific brothel/prostitution scene where she is a meat toilet in the inn and after that she unlocks her Naked cosplay.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Thanks for your info.

So her virginity scene is a forced male/female scene? Boring, the whole point of making the heroine a virgin in a game is to give the player a choice of who and where. Shame.
her first virgin scene is literally with the main chara in his house what you saying

• Haha
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
solo male
solo female
penis remains inserted during creampie
she gets completely drenched with cum

???

bukkakes are disgusting enough, to magically have practically every single creampie turn into one is nonsensical, on top of that. /facepalm

Seriously, htf did it end up on her tits and in her hair? Just 2 of many many occurances.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Oh hey, didn't expect him to Remake one of his Old Games for a Modern touch although still kinda prefer the old Artstyle....
>_> How come noone MTL the Original one?

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Hi, I sort of want to know of whether there is any sort of consequence in stats and dialogs when it comes to defeated boss battles. I know that I can get 2 defeated scenes, but I am concerned of whether they have any effect in stats.

Any info will be highly appreciated. ^_^

FishermanFriend69

Nov 3, 2020
solo male
solo female
penis remains inserted during creampie
she gets completely drenched with cum

???

bukkakes are disgusting enough, to magically have practically every single creampie turn into one is nonsensical, on top of that. /facepalm

Seriously, htf did it end up on her tits and in her hair? Just 2 of many many occurances.
To each their own, I like my heroine drench and used like a cumdump.

FishermanFriend69

Nov 3, 2020
How is the MTL? If its GPT MTL, I might be able to stomach it.
Really want to play this game after I played The Ruins of Luxoria, but I don't want my experience ruined by shit MTL.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes