Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 2644764

Overview:
This is a story about a hero who lives in a village and searches for his missing teacher with the heroine.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-04-06
Original Title: 錬金ファンタジーR ~彼女は赤ちゃん錬金釜~
Developer: Mijiishi -
Translator: AkamashiDesu - Thread
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.02 MTL
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Other Games: Mijiishi
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you AkamashiDesu for the translation.

View attachment 2644765 View attachment 2644766 View attachment 2644767 View attachment 2644768 View attachment 2644769 View attachment 2644776 View attachment 2644777 View attachment 2644778 View attachment 2644779 View attachment 2644781 View attachment 2644782 View attachment 2644783 View attachment 2644789 View attachment 2644790 View attachment 2644791 View attachment 2644792
wasn't this GPT MTL? you should have included "GPT" to differentiate this from your typical crappy MTL.

• Angry
Reactions: Waaifu

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
I don't think he actually drew the art for this, it's probably that he got someone to do the art for him as it's style is markedly different than his was.
Uh yeah, of course he's not the one drawing lmao, he commissioned an artist for this one remake, his own art is still pretty shitty.

But again, that shittiness has its own charm, which I found lacking from this remake.

quazar

May 30, 2017
Oh wow, didnt expected Mijiishi art got drastically upgraded. Character looks super adorable and bouncy. Wish theres more humanoid contents

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
People here have no idea what they're talking about. This isn't "hard" netorare, this is almost 100% pure netorase, with netorare only in the bad endings. The heroine is an alchemist, which in this world apparently means making homunculi out of monster semen in her womb. She's an apprentice (virgin) at the start of the game, but when her master goes missing, she's forced to finally become a fully fledged alchemist. But before she starts gathering semen, she decides to lose her virginity first to the man she loves, the protagonist. After this, she can charm monsters with magic, convince them to sex her, and then rely on the protag to retrieve her. To actually perform the alchemy though, she has to have sex with the protagonist. And the entire game, outside of the bad ends, the person she loves the most is the protagonist and this never changes. It's very similar to Mijishi's other games.
Wait, am I playing this wrong or is she meant to get
in the first 10mins of playing?
Yes. That unlocks the second tier of alchemy. It convinces the heroine to stop holding back. Apparently, she can also make drugs to boost the stats of her homunculi, but it's more effective if she gets the semen from someone other than her alchemy partner (the protag). Mind, this also unlocks the system for the protag to have sex with random girls in town. Just as the heroine is whoring around, the protag can pick up whores, duel knightnesses, and convince random school girls to have sex with him.

Oct 1, 2021
i already finished the game but i dont have all the clothes can someone share the attached save? i dont want to download it again

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes