Mar 12, 2018
Do you guys really believe that this is the same artist who made their previous games and that he improved so much since his last game? :ROFLMAO:
No, the developer probably made the art for his other games himself, and for this one he hired an actual artist.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
View attachment 2647945

Fr tho, is there a "Purer" Path or Ending, with an overwhelming grind and the OP exp'd up MC that the bitch remains "Lovely dovey" with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit2: LMAO I tried to weasel past the bandit fight using cheated stats :WeSmart:,
There's a one-hit victory mode in the game, there's absolutely no reason to cheat

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
good game. my main gripe is there's no portal/teleport in the area before battling boss, making it bothersome to go back and forth if you want to intentionally lose

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
How is the MTL? If its GPT MTL, I might be able to stomach it.
Really want to play this game after I played The Ruins of Luxoria, but I don't want my experience ruined by shit MTL.
It's GPT, since there's more than a few lines where the text just suddenly goes "As an AI I cannot promote etc etc..."
Overall, the translation isn't that bad within MTL standards. I never got lost or anything and the game has a synopsis in case you do.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
There's a one-hit victory mode in the game, there's absolutely no reason to cheat
In the difficulty menu?! You just made me notice it after a 10hour+ save :FacePalm:LMAO, the combat is thought out , somewhat balanced and winnable. But I'm not sure if it was worth the challenge :KEK:

Just finished this game. Never thought I had spent 17 hours playing this game
I just discovered ez mode lmao. Btw I'm a bit clueless , there's so much content in the epilogue but can't seem to find the maid girl again except for the sly "make sure you thank them properly " by the Teacher

On the other note, i discovered the signal girl and my "Kid :HideThePain: "

Last edited:

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
In the difficulty menu?! You just made me notice it after a 10hour+ save :FacePalm:LMAO, the combat is thought out , somewhat balanced and winnable. But I'm not sure if it was worth the challenge :KEK:

I just discovered ez mode lmao. Btw I'm a bit clueless , there's so much content in the epilogue but can't seem to find the maid girl again except for the sly "make sure you thank them properly " by the Teacher

On the other note, i discovered the signal girl and my "Kid :HideThePain: "

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
All girls except the main heroine were good
I only played for the maid and she only has 3 events all of them forced TF the mc sure is a piece of sh*t =_=

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
That's one of those games where you really gotta ask yourself "Why the fuck did they decide on a male protagonist, when literally 99.99% of the game doesn't feature him." I mean I'm a bit biased here because I absolutely hate male protag games, can't play em, but games like this just make me go "Why?"

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
I straight up hate NTR but I don't here this is really well done. I think because the game isn't trying to claim rape and basic cheating are NTR and also because the protagonist (who actually has a face) entered the relationship knowing she'd be having sex without him and it focuses on how his reaction slowly changes

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Do you guys really believe that this is the same artist who made their previous games and that he improved so much since his last game? :ROFLMAO:
No, the developer probably made the art for his other games himself, and for this one he hired an actual artist.
Yes you're correct, the artist is 不二乃ユウキ as it says on the Dlsite page

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Another rpg NTR game where fights aren't annoying filler. Much better than Sphilia's familiar, which had the same concept of playing with the girl to buff the party.
As expected from the developer of Ruins of Luxoria. MC isn't a complete whimp. It strikes these netorase chords perfectly. I only need more scenes with Roux and the teacher, though they might be added in the next patches as the ending remains pretty open.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes