Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Does anyone know if the alternative route (dick free) for the Zoey-Blackmail has already been implemented? Dev said something about it 6 month ago ("next version") but as far as I can tell they never added it. :unsure:

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
If I have zero interest in lesbian scenes how much of this game is going to appeal to me? I'm talking about pure girlxgirl, not girlxfuta/trans, if that exists. Those are fine.

Reactions: Lazlaz21

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Alena's New Life [v0.3.7] [Jinnxx Games] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.3.7 · · · (428.3 MiB :: 925.7 MiB)
Mac v0.3.7 · · · (393.9 MiB :: 891.2 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Just bad end? No other details?
Frankly, I think we can give up on this entirely. Last update was in October and never was provided a public release. The way this was done from start was incredibly dumb. Some games can get away with multiple release dates per tier as opposed to just a patreon tier release and then a public release a week or so later but this is most certainly not one of those games. Throw on top of that not even sticking to that deadline and you get an unreliable developer not worth donating to. That and the "if playdough was haunted" looking graphics was blatantly not worth supporting for $10 a month.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Frankly, I think we can give up on this entirely. Last update was in October and never was provided a public release. The way this was done from start was incredibly dumb. Some games can get away with multiple release dates per tier as opposed to just a patreon tier release and then a public release a week or so later but this is most certainly not one of those games. Throw on top of that not even sticking to that deadline and you get an unreliable developer not worth donating to. That and the "if playdough was haunted" looking graphics was blatantly not worth supporting for $10 a month.
How I've done it so far is just paying $1 dollar per month for the info feed details, then pay the 10 or whatever only on months they actually release to save money.

We'll see how long I even do that for though.

Sep 11, 2018
For anyone curious about the games future:

Jinxx has said that they are very busy with a life personal matter (Nothing life threatening or anything) but he will return to development in February.

Reactions: ShadesAtNight
Sep 11, 2018
How to start Alex route?
I see the pictures in new scenes intro,but……
spend time with loren, to the point where you get all the way to going to her house. get enough friendship to take pictures of her as one of the scene selections while you're sitting at her bed. Then once that entire scene is over go to alena's room. bring up her phone, go to photos, view the images you took of Loren (The Ones where shes naked). a small scene will occur where Alex also see's the pictures. the next day she will be standing at school waiting for you. the rest is easy

Nespray

Jan 16, 2022
spend time with loren, to the point where you get all the way to going to her house. get enough friendship to take pictures of her as one of the scene selections while you're sitting at her bed. Then once that entire scene is over go to alena's room. bring up her phone, go to photos, view the images you took of Loren (The Ones where shes naked). a small scene will occur where Alex also see's the pictures. the next day she will be standing at school waiting for you. the rest is easy
^o^ thanks!

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, I was able to see Alex's scenes, but they didn't open in the gallery and the question arises, are these scenes after the leaked photos the only ones besides those in the prologue or are there more? well, except for the scenes with Lauren when they call Alex, and by the way, I can’t choose the option Alex is at work, she is at work, but you can’t choose.
And this game terribly lacks a walkthrough with a description of how to open all the scenes, or a mod to unlock the gallery.

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks, I was able to see Alex's scenes, but they didn't open in the gallery and the question arises, are these scenes after the leaked photos the only ones besides those in the prologue or are there more? well, except for the scenes with Lauren when they call Alex, and by the way, I can’t choose the option Alex is at work, she is at work, but you can’t choose.
And this game terribly lacks a walkthrough with a description of how to open all the scenes, or a mod to unlock the gallery.
The game will get better as the creator continues updates. The gallery unlocker is only available to Patrons at the moment. The game is also nowhere near finished. as updates come the game will be better. The creator has been taking a break but will be back in February. (The Gallery isn't working 100% correctly either.)

Apr 28, 2020
The game will get better as the creator continues updates. The gallery unlocker is only available to Patrons at the moment. The game is also nowhere near finished. as updates come the game will be better. The creator has been taking a break but will be back in February. (The Gallery isn't working 100% correctly either.)
yes, it looks like the gallery really has bugs, and if the unlock is only available on patreon, I understand, but not very well, at least someone wrote a walkthrough, or that an in-game guide or quests would be added to the game, just to be able to understand what is possible do.

Sep 11, 2018
The Creator has officially returned and said that a new update will come at the end of the month (For Patrons, likely a few weeks into March before a public release if i had to guess.)

Reactions: Rotelle
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes