• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

basch1727

Mar 8, 2019
it looks like I also built it up, at school I can't talk to anyone, the cashier doesn't pay at night, apparently only one scene is available during the day, a couple of scenes in Alex, this can't be) either I missed something, or a bug, tried several times replay
can anyone have saves further along the plot?

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
it looks like I also built it up, at school I can't talk to anyone, the cashier doesn't pay at night, apparently only one scene is available during the day, a couple of scenes in Alex, this can't be) either I missed something, or a bug, tried several times replay
You probably did everything this build has to offer. Got to wait for more updates.

Reactions: basch1727

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Actually there are 6 scenes with the male cashier at night, but you have to gain some slut points first, which you can get through zelda's path (The girl in the park). If you don't see her, you have to talk to loren about her first. and before you can talk about her with loren, you have to have to ask loren about mat.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Jinnxx

Some dialog with the Cashier is messed up. When The Cashier is talking, it shows Alena's name instead. It happened a few times. There are also black marks/lines here and there on Alena. Here's a screenshot of it showing Alena's name while it's supposed to be the Cashier talking and you can also see the black marks/lines on Alena's body.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alena's New Life [v0.1.6] [Jinnxx Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,52 GB / 175 MB - Alena-0.1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,49 GB / 141 MB - Alena-0.1.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Man, can we get a Mega link here? All the other links give me estimated download times of from 1 to 4 days! o_O

Last edited:

Deleted member 168318

Lord Pinky
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Waaaay too heavy with grinding. Is there possibility to get more sluttiness than 2 even? Farming energy is so boooring. And where does ice cream cost 9 dollars? (Or tuna 20 lol)

I like that one scene i am able to see. Even when game tells me "you have unlocked 1 / 21 scenes"

And you cannot rise int more than to 10? It would be nice to know, it is max. After class it tells you how you got smarter every time but nothing happens to stats.

So, a) I am stupid and this game is hard, or b) its not working like it should and c) Whichever is the case, too heavy on grinding atm.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Jinnxx

Some dialog with the Cashier is messed up. When The Cashier is talking, it shows Alena's name instead. It happened a few times. There are also black marks/lines here and there on Alena. Here's a screenshot of it showing Alena's name while it's supposed to be the Cashier talking and you can also see the black marks/lines on Alena's body.
Thanks for reporting!

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Waaaay too heavy with grinding. Is there possibility to get more sluttiness than 2 even? Farming energy is so boooring. And where does ice cream cost 9 dollars? (Or tuna 20 lol)

I like that one scene i am able to see. Even when game tells me "you have unlocked 1 / 21 scenes"

And you cannot rise int more than to 10? It would be nice to know, it is max. After class it tells you how you got smarter every time but nothing happens to stats.

So, a) I am stupid and this game is hard, or b) its not working like it should and c) Whichever is the case, too heavy on grinding atm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
The option to talk to Loren about Mat doesn't pop up. I am around day 100ish and I went to the restaurant daily and that option never works. Even when there is no one there + Mat.

Look at this screenshot. The option doesn't work, even if I click on it.

View attachment 1524025
1638189328325.png

Mat only comes to work once every 3 days of work, I think I should have made that more clear, my bad

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Mat only comes to work once every 3 days of work, I think I should have made that more clear, my bad
Ah! so he has to be at work while zero people are there lol I thought it meant Zero people and Matt not being there. Since it says "No one is around + Mat" xD that was a bit confusing. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Jinnxx

basch1727

Mar 8, 2019
The option to talk to Loren about Matt doesn't pop up. I am around day 100ish and I went to the restaurant daily and that option never works. Even when there is no one there + Matt.

Look at this screenshot. The option doesn't work, even if I click on it.

View attachment 1524025
could you give me your save pls?)
seems i have bug , cant speak with loren in shool after "ask about mat" when i try to interract with her game send me to to ground foor

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
could you give me your save pls?)
seems i have bug , cant speak with loren in shool after "ask about mat" when i try to interract with her game will send me to to ground foor
Same thing happens to me. I don't think we can talk to her again until a future update. If I'm wrong, Dev let us know.

Reactions: Jinnxx
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes