the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.06.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Alenja's Adventures [v0.06 Remaster] [Wet & Wild Production] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.06 · · · (303.7 MiB :: 867.0 MiB)
Mac v0.06 · · · (277.4 MiB :: 840.1 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.06 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd try this for the first time, but just couldn't get into it. There is just too many fake choices. The game railroads you on one path, and if you don't go on the path the dev wants you to, you get a game over. This should just be a kinetic novel, as the choices are pointless, since you only have one option. The rest is just game overs repeatedly.

Sorry just not for me. Wish you luck in your game, but it should just be a kinetic novel, since there is no actual choices.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
W&W, I haven't played since the remastering started because I wanted to see all of the new and/or updated content in a single playthrough. Can you tell me how much is left to remaster that already existed before? I am excited to get into playing this again and seeing what you've changed, added, and improved.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Wet & Wild Production there is a bug when you met Azalea :

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Yo_MeetingFairy'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "combat.rpyc", line 225, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 9128, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Yo_MeetingFairy'."

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Thought I'd try this for the first time, but just couldn't get into it. There is just too many fake choices. The game railroads you on one path, and if you don't go on the path the dev wants you to, you get a game over. This should just be a kinetic novel, as the choices are pointless, since you only have one option. The rest is just game overs repeatedly.

Sorry just not for me. Wish you luck in your game, but it should just be a kinetic novel, since there is no actual choices.
Those bad choices are what makes the game fun to me.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Those bad choices are what makes the game fun to me.
Well, the story is also about surviving, which means you can face a game over if you make a bad decision.

However, here are 4 things you should know about this:
1. Not every wrong decision leads to an game over. There are also choices who will lead to separated paths to continue.
2. The game opens up the longer you play. In other words, most game overs you will find at the beginning of the game. Later on, there will be lesser of them and more decisions will lead to separated paths and different content.
3. I implemented a Spoiler-Button to prevent you from facing an game over by accident.
4. I can only recommend to play all paths the game has to offer. This way you will see much more content and can unlock more bonus images.

W&W, I haven't played since the remastering started because I wanted to see all of the new and/or updated content in a single playthrough. Can you tell me how much is left to remaster that already existed before? I am excited to get into playing this again and seeing what you've changed, added, and improved.
Well, it will take some time to get back where we left off in the original game. That's because I did much more new content than I orginally had planned for it.
Of course you can wait, but the remaster version does already have several hours of new content and everything you know from the original game got extended and improved to the point, that most of it feels completely new as well.
If you haven't played the remaster version yet, you should definitely check it out. Not to mention, if you decide to go for the PE you will also get several hours of new hardcore content on top of everthing I said above.

Wet & Wild Production there is a bug when you met Azalea :

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Yo_MeetingFairy'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 9128, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Yo_MeetingFairy'."
Thanks for letting me know, but the game is working fine, I have tested it.
The error you are getting is from your savegame. Start a new one and you are good to go.

No more incest tag?
No more incest tag? I must not be remembering the story well enough. When was there ever incest for this game?
The incest tag will come back when the hardcore sex scene from the original game gets reinstated. We are not there yet in the remaster version. Right now, there is only a kiss, not enough to justify an incest tag.

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
any vaginal sex with alenja at the moment? i really want to try the new remaster version but i don't want to get cut when things turn spicy.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well, the story is also about surviving, which means you can face a game over if you make a bad decision.

However, here are 4 things you should know about this:
1. Not every wrong decision leads to an game over. There are also choices who will lead to separated paths to continue.
2. The game opens up the longer you play. In other words, most game overs you will find at the beginning of the game. Later on, there will be lesser of them and more decisions will lead to separated paths and different content.
3. I implemented a Spoiler-Button to prevent you from facing an game over by accident.
4. I can only recommend to play all paths the game has to offer. This way you will see much more content and can unlock more bonus images.
Except every choice you make is a fake choice like I said. There is no opening up and separate paths. Every single wrong decisions (at least, what you consider to be wrong) leads to a game over. I played all the content in this update. There is no branching choices. Every choice is fake (meaning, there is only one choice to make or else it is game over). The game railroads you on one path and you can't do anything to change that.

The spoiler button doesn't really matter when there is only one choice to make. Because it just circles you back around to those choices again until you pick the "right" one. You recommend to play all paths, but the only other paths are all game overs. Sure they unlock some images, but story wise, there is only one path to choose. The whole story is linear (it's a kinetic novel).

Even the combat doesn't matter. No matter if you win or lose, it all ends the same with the orc getting the upper hand. If you lose, the orc gets the upper hand and grabs you and you need to be saved by your friend. If you win, the orc gets the upper hand and grabs you and you need to be saved by your friend. It doesn't matter. Again, completely linear. No matter if you win or lose, nothing changes. The orc still wins.

Like I said, it's a kinetic novel. The game over choices serve no purpose but to unlock some extra images. Story wise, there is only one singular choice to make to continue the story. It doesn't branch to different things, it is one linear path. If you don't stay on that path, it is game over every single time. Which is fine for those who like kinetic novels, nothing against that. Just for me personally, not a fan of them. So again, wish you luck with your game still, it is just not my cup of tea. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Except every choice you make is a fake choice like I said. There is no opening up and separate paths. Every single wrong decisions (at least, what you consider to be wrong) leads to a game over.
This is not excactly true. E.g. Alenja can search for food or not and neither choice leads to a game over. And then there are two requested What If? -like paths (beginning of the second one is included in the regular version).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This is not excactly true. E.g. Alenja can search for food or not and neither choice leads to a game over. And then there are two requested What If? -like paths (beginning of the second one is included in the regular version).
The search for food or look for shelter choices can both be done one after the other. And you can't proceed until you have done both. So if those choices didn't exist, the game would still have you search for food and look for a shelter. Those choices don't matter as they both have to be done any ways to continue forward.

And the what if path still leads to a game over in the end. It doesn't give you a different branching path to take, it just leads to a game over and sends you right back to the choice before it to make you pick the "right" choice in order to continue the story.

Like I said before, every choice that is not the "right" choice, is a game over. There is only one choice to continue the story, everything else is just a game over. Their only purpose is to give you bonus images and scenes, and then game over. The story itself is completely linear and doesn't have any branching paths. Which is fine for those who enjoy kinetic novels and such, but I prefer the choose your own adventure type stories with actual branching paths that change the story and shape your own path. This game doesn't do that.

Reactions: 88Michele88
3.40 star(s) 58 Votes