Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This might qualify as fair use, so this isn't necessarily a problem. I don't know about fair use in international law, but in U.S. copyright law, as long as something is considered "transformative", it is protected by fair use. (Of course, the interpretation of whether something is or is not considered transformative would depend on the judge.) If more was done than just applying a filter (like touch-ups at different spots on the filtered image), it would be more likely to qualify.
I wouldn't count "adding a filter" as transformative, quite honestly. Usually it's not a problem if the game is free, but since the creator is making some money from it then the original artist should have grounds to sue.
That's unlikely to happen of course, but you usually don't want to risk it.

Reactions: vengefulspirit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You know, it was on SVS already.
That may be, but the developer doesn't have to make non-pirates aware of that. The fact that it was officially made available on Patreon is a nice gesture; there are plenty of developers who get upset over it. [shrug]

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wouldn't count "adding a filter" as transformative, quite honestly. Usually it's not a problem if the game is free, but since the creator is making some money from it then the original artist should have grounds to sue.
That's unlikely to happen of course, but you usually don't want to risk it.
I wouldn't, either. Of course, we have no way of knowing if other things were done to the image. Also, unless you or I are the judge on a case involving this particular image with a filter applied, it only matters what a judge thinks. And, as you've mentioned, I highly doubt anyone from Taleworlds would care about a single image.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
How much femdom is in this game? The Female Domination tag on this site sometimes means different things.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Just want to give you some constructive feedback:

I played until I got to the choose easy or hard match game. Chose hard because it said it had more content but wasn't much harder. Failed 3 times because the pictures are way too similar and quit the game. If a mini-game is a net negative then its poorly designed.

The constant screaming and the female laughter that sounds like it comes from a 300 pound woman who smokes is distracting. Otherwise - great work. If you ever remove the mini game nonsense or make it just a road bump I might pick it back up.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Just want to give you some constructive feedback:

I played until I got to the choose easy or hard match game. Chose hard because it said it had more content but wasn't much harder. Failed 3 times because the pictures are way too similar and quit the game. If a mini-game is a net negative then its poorly designed.

The constant screaming and the female laughter that sounds like it comes from a 300 pound woman who smokes is distracting. Otherwise - great work. If you ever remove the mini game nonsense or make it just a road bump I might pick it back up.

You can save during the minigame FYI.

EDIT: Also why is this bumped? It's the same version from a few weeks back.

Reactions: hiya02

Aldueren

Apr 18, 2018
In-game puzzles are very unnecessary. The puzzles do not fit the atmosphere of the game. Also, the photos you use in puzzles are similar. This makes it very difficult to solve the puzzle.

The models are really nice and sexy. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: I'mWabbit

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Wet & Wild Production
does this game have incest?
any plans for an optional futa growing
instead of strap-on?
Well, I'm open minded to nearly every sort of content, as long as it complies with the rules.
But wait and see, you might be surprised with what I have planed for the game ;)

here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures PE v0.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks again for your Android port. Great work, mate(y)

How much femdom is in this game? The Female Domination tag on this site sometimes means different things.
As of right now, there is one major scene and also some small ones here and there. But the best way to find out, is to play the game. Have Fun!

It will be very interesting to see what will happen with freya given the state in which she stayed and I hope that in the next update we will see more of her
I'm excited as well :p

when next update ? in the middle of December?
Let it me put like this... If you write it one your wishlist for Santa Claus, it might become true and there will be one in december, but nobody knows that :sneaky:

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Yesterday my dog died, so I downloaded this game to pass the time and try to forget, you know? I was very sad until Yorik appears, I laugh a lot with his actions and pervert faces.
So I wanted to thank you Dev for making this wonderful character. :ROFLMAO::love:
Beautiful game.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Yesterday my dog died, so I downloaded this game to pass the time and try to forget, you know? I was very sad until Yorik appears, I laugh a lot with his actions and pervert faces.
So I wanted to thank you Dev for making this wonderful character. :ROFLMAO::love:
Beautiful game.
Wow, this is one of the nicest messages I have received in a long time:love::giggle:

I'm very happy that my game and especially my most controversial character, have made you smile and forget, during your playtime. It is really cool to see when people don't take a game too seriously and just having a fun time playing it. This is exactly what I wanted to create, apart from the lewd content ofc;)

So, thank you for your post and for letting me know!!!
Really appreciate that(y)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well WWP... I finally got around to playing v0.12!! ... sorry - I know I'm a bit slow... LOL!!!

I really enjoyed the story and the art so far - the story with the fairy is great and the banter & facial expressions with Yorik are pretty cool! :D... above all else though is Alenja... SHE'S SO FUCKIN' HOT!!!!!! I can't wait to see her being slowly corrupted and becoming a lot more sexual in the future. Damn - my imagination is starting to run wild already!! <fap fap fap>...

However, I personally thought that there was way too much of the last update focused on Freya with the bandit... I know I am in a minority (not being into lesbians) and that there would be plenty of players out there that thought what happened was "hot" but it was nothing other than a "click through event" for me. Of course you still have to have - & need - side stories like Freya's battle, the impending fight with the Orcs, Beitris losing her clothes all the time (hahaha!!), etc... in order to tell the story you want but I remain hopeful that the focus of the game remains the gradual corruption of Alenja... that perfect ass, luscious tits, bright blue eyes & fiery red hair... well - she certainly gets my "little soldier" standing to attention!! heh heh...

I know I'm biased due to my favorite game of all being abandoned (Valiant Warrior Astrid) but I yearn for another game where the corruption focus remains on the main character of the story... I'll apologize now coz I will probably keep mentioning it & you'll get sick of me!

The best thing I did was re-doing my meager Patreon budget to include your game but right now, this is my #1 favorite. Keep up the excellent work and enjoy the upcoming holiday season whatever you are doing. Cheers!!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Replayed from the beginning due to Premium version extras.
The game has too many game overs, Wrong choice? Game over, Lose a battle? Game over, Fail a puzzle? Game over.
Maybe adding some GoR scenes after losing battles can be better, if you lose you get raped but the game continues.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
FYI: the Mega link for the Mac version is dead (NOPY works fine)
Well, I assume you are pointing at the Android version?!
Because, I have checked all Mega links and the PC and MAC version are still working just fine.
The Android however, was actually dead. But I have fixed it!

Thank You for letting me know! (y)

Replayed from the beginning due to Premium version extras.
The game has too many game overs, Wrong choice? Game over, Lose a battle? Game over, Fail a puzzle? Game over.
Maybe adding some GoR scenes after losing battles can be better, if you lose you get raped but the game continues.
Well, there are several reasons for that and I will help you to understand:
One reason is, that I have a specific story I want to tell, which mainly focuses on Alenja's journey, the discovering of her sexuality or lets say, the slow corruption of Alenja.
And from all the feedback that I got, I think this is what the majority of people are mostly excited about!

Now...

If Alenja would loose a battle at the beginning of the game and then would get raped as a result AND then the story would continue with the slow corruption process, like it never happened(?)...It wouldn't make sense and would be anything, but believeable.
For me, it is very important that the world they are live in and also the story itself, is believable.

The good news is, what you are asking for, it will happen sooner or later, when it fits in the story. And from what I can tell right now, it may happen even sooner than later. Just be patient ;)

• Angry
Reactions: VNON and Ragnar

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Well, I assume you are pointing at the Android version?!
Because, I have checked all Mega links and the PC and MAC version are still working just fine.
The Android however, was actually dead. But I have fixed it!

Thank You for letting me know! (y)
could have sworn that it was the Mac link, but maybe my dementia is acting up again...

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes