diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I know that the game has a main character but I personally like Freya. She is my favorite character. I would like that as her daughter she also woke up her slutty side through the Orc. I explain that the orcs catch her and abuse her or something of that style I would definitely love to see something of that style.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
;)

Hi guys,

like I mentioned in my last Progression Update ( ), there is something I want to talk about in a seperate post.

Well, it's time now...

But first, lets talk a little bit about the past, before I adress the future. This will help you to understand the case and also provides you some "nice to know" background information regarding the game and its development process.

Ok...what has been done, since I started this project?

Game Updates:
v0.03 - 170 Renders
v0.06 -
250 Renders
v0.09 -
320 Renders
v0.12 -
430 Renders

As you can see, with every Update I have significant increased the amount of content for the game, even though the number of the game version, hasn't increased as well. Every version was a 0.3 Update.

And why is that?

Well, that's easy...because the number of the game version for every update has to match the story progression in general. Short and sweet...the story progression hasn't changed too much, BUT the scenes themselves have become extremely detailed and are a lot longer now.

But also, the amount of work and the time I need to work on an update increased quite a bit, as well.

And the big question is: Where should that end?

To put it in perspective by comparing version 0.03 with 0.12:

Version v0.12 had over 2.5-times the amount the content as v0.03!
So even though I needed more time to work on v0.12, it still had a lot more content than my first version, because I got more efficient.

Nonetheless, I don't want you guys to wait for an update for around 3 months!

With that being said, I want to change my Release Schedule and put out future Updates more Frequently, but still keep the amount of content, for the time I work on it, high.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUMMARY AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The Release Schedule will change to more frequent Updates!!!
Updates may become shorter than v0.12, BUT they will still provide a very Decent Amount of Content, compared to the time I can work on them.
I will further Increase the Quality of the Game and its Content
With the very next version comes also Better Lighting and a More Realistic Look

If you have any questions, let me know in the comment section down below!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You All for Your Support!!!
Have a Fantastic Day, guys :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
:sneaky:

Hey guys,

Merry Christmas to All of You and the Best Wishes for Health, Happiness and Prosperity in the New Year!!!

I have also provided a Little Christmas Present for You!

It's an Christmas Wallpaper (1080p), where (I'm pretty sure) everyone wants to unwrap the presented gifts immediately,especially the Two Big Ones =)

BUT and that is very important... I'm also Very Grateful for Everyone who Supports me!

That's why, I decided to spice things up for All my Patrons, by gifting you my first ever 3840x2160 Wallpaper!!!

It nearly killed my hardware, but I wanted something Special for You and show my Appreciation to You! And for that, it was worth it!

(I will post both versions of the Christmas Wallpaper in a second...)

Enjoy the holidays with family and friends!!!!

And again Thank You for Your Support :)

Reactions: dr.ek and diegao

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
:sneaky:

Hey guys,

Merry Christmas to All of You and the Best Wishes for Health, Happiness and Prosperity in the New Year!!!

I have also provided a Little Christmas Present for You!

It's an Christmas Wallpaper (1080p), where (I'm pretty sure) everyone wants to unwrap the presented gifts immediately,especially the Two Big Ones =)

BUT and that is very important... I'm also Very Grateful for Everyone who Supports me!

That's why, I decided to spice things up for All my Patrons, by gifting you my first ever 3840x2160 Wallpaper!!!

It nearly killed my hardware, but I wanted something Special for You and show my Appreciation to You! And for that, it was worth it!

(I will post both versions of the Christmas Wallpaper in a second...)

Enjoy the holidays with family and friends!!!!

And again Thank You for Your Support :)
Merry Christmas man and thank you for this amazing game
Best wishes for you, your loved ones and this game

geekassasin95

Jun 4, 2018
So I have tried to play the latest update yet it wont start. I have re downloaded it from each of the provided links for PC, run as admin as well as trying compailbilty mode to no avail. anyone know what might be the problem

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I just want to let you know that I'm still extremely busy working on the next update. Even during the holidays, I worked as much as I could on the game.

In a few days time, around the end of this week, I will talk with you about all the details regarding the next version. And if everything goes well I will also have a little surprise for you :)

But for now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

...to All of you!!!

Stay tuned, see you in 2020!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I hope Everyone had a great New Year's Eve and is doing well.

Ok, then let's start the new year with a Bang...

...by revealing the so called "little surprise" I was talking about a few days ago (when I was talking about the next progression update).
Well, I worked day and night (sometimes with only 3h rest in between) to get the next version ready. And the surprise is, there is no need for an progression update, because the new update is (almost) ready for Release ;)

Why almost ready for Release?

Well to be honest... I wanted to make the announcement now and the release later on, today.
BUT...my hardware had something different in mind. It's still rendering on of the Bonus Images (for hours now) and it takes like forever to finish. With that being said, the Release of v0.13 will be tomorrow. Till then I have enough time for fine tuning and stuff. Get ready guys!!!

And to tease you a little bit...

What Version 0.13 has to offer?

As you all know, I wanted to make the updates a bit shorter and with more frequent releases. Well, I've already failed, if you expect the update to be shorter, but also succeeded by a more frequent release. In other words, less development time, but around the same amount of content.

But let the numbers speak for themselves:

The Next Update v0.13 is contentwise actually a v0.15 version. At first, I aimed this update to have around 200-250 Images, but as I worked on it, I extended a lot of stuff here and there...which concluded in a much heavier version, by counting over 300 Images and a playtime of around 90min :) ...which is around the same level as the last two updates, but this on took me "only" around 2 months, whereas the other ones needed 3 and 3 1/2 months of development time. So it's a win/win for you!

There are also at least two new records coming with this one:

First:
It contains the by far largest scene I have ever made and I'm sure it will be hard to top that sometime soon. The scene has over 280 Images, which is pretty much the whole update. And don't worry, I'm sure it holds enough lewd content to please everyone.

Which brings me to my next point...

Second:
The new version contains the most (in numbers) lewd scenes and animations for one update.

Additional Information (General Stuff)

Monthly Wallpaper:

Don't worry guys, I haven't forgotten about them. But before I will work on them, I wanted the release of v0.13 out of the way. In other words, the Wallpaper for December will come after v0.13 is out, following by this the Polls for January.

Ok, that's all for now!

See you at release ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Contentwise it's more a 0.15 version!
After reading the following lines, you will know why :)

Short summary for v0.13 (Standard Version):

- Added Over 300 New Images
> Overall Number of Images is increased to over 1500
- Over 3000 Lines of Code added
- New Record in Image Numbers for one Scene (Over 280 Images)
- Overall Number of Sound Effects is increased to over 130
- Added Extremely Lifelike Soundeffects for Erotic Scenes
- Several New Characters are introduced (Male and Female)
- Record for Most Lewd Content in one Update
- More Detailed Animations added
- Added the Biggest Full 3D Scene of the Game so Far (Over 280 Images)
- Added Several New Bonus Images to Unlock
- Updated and Improved the "Thank You-Screen" (added a patreon button)
> Added a new screen for Longtime Supporters - YOU deserve that...check it out ;-)
> Start a New Game to see it (It appears right at the Start)
- Improved the overall Render Quality and Lighting
> Image Noise nearly disappeared and Lighting gives a more realistic look

Additional Content for v0.13 (Premium Version):

- Added Exclusive Bonus Images
- New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> This time with Sound Effects
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

And Very Important

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Here are the Links for both Patron-Releases:

Reactions: Tota97

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Is there an android version as well? I'll gladly pledge if there is. I don't have a pc though so I'd rather not spend the money if there isn't one.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Is there an android version as well? I'll gladly pledge if there is. I don't have a pc though so I'd rather not spend the money if there isn't one.
At the moment, there is no Android version available. But there could be an unofficial one, later on. I will let you guys know if that happens.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Wet & Wild Production hello, just something i pick in your thread, when you use a link for android version not released by you please link the comment instead of the download link. I'm assuming the android version was not made by you since i could not find in your patreon page, and use the message to say to peoples download for they own risk

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Where is the release for this page??
Version 0.13 goes public when v0.14 comes out.

Wet & Wild Production hello, just something i pick in your thread, when you use a link for android version not released by you please link the comment instead of the download link. I'm assuming the android version was not made by you since i could not find in your patreon page, and use the message to say to peoples download for they own risk
Somewhat true. That's why I renamed it as "unofficial android" and added the link to the original post (description) as well. Now it should be more clear for everyone. Thx

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
The Wallpapers for December are available now!
And to make sure that they match with the months spirit, I decided to use a Winter Theme for december and also added some little gimmicks and surprises here and there.

Especially Freya seems to know how to have fun when its cold outside... or was it cold inside? ...I have no idea, but have a look for yourself :sneaky:

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes