Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

the PC version has been leaked, so I have updated the OP to Version 0.13 and added the MAC Version as well!
Take that as a little gift from me, because I want Everyone to enjoy the game at once!

And now...

HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME ;)

(If you like the game, please consider visiting my patreon page for extra stuff and updates!)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The memory minigames don't work in the Mac version. It gives an error for missing images in the game after the fair ritual (where you can choose easy or hard).

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I love female protagonist games I almost play only Fem-Pro games except for the ones that comes with male MC but involved in big NTR tags because is very annoying to play as male MC where of course I can fuck all women but without NTR it is unrealistic and very obvious and boring story... and because i think that women are not stupid. (if you cheat on her they can do the same)
So I will check this game but i hope as a straight male that this story will not be with only lesbian scenes because too much lesbian is also boring and no fan at all for me... some lesbian scene is ok... but the real fun in a Female MC is: she must be involved in a lot of sex .. also training the best way to win her fights using all the skill including sex to win the rewards.

Thanks

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
1st time seeing this and I haven't even downloaded yet and im already entertained :)

just reading the current changelog was enough for me. its hilarious. talk about a puff piece.....made my morning ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
6 different versions of the game and 7 bonus content packs?,
For some reason i get the feeling i would still be confused even if they were clearly laid out. o_O
Well, there aren't... I have two versions, the "Standard Version" and the "Premium Edition" of the game, that's all!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Well, That makes a lot more sense, I'd imagine producing 6 different versions would be quite a pain.
Indeed!
(The guy was a troll, who likes to put out false information. But the problem has been solved.)

If you have any questions, you can always have a look at my patreon page or you can ask me! I try to response as soon as possible. Thx!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
The memory minigames don't work in the Mac version. It gives an error for missing images in the game after the fair ritual (where you can choose easy or hard).
Hi, I will try to help you with that! But I can't test the mac version of the game myself, because I only have a pc. So before I can do anything, please make sure that the download of the game was complete and flawless. Try to download the game from different filehosters, that often solves the problem. If it doesn't, come back to me and I will have a deeper look in it!

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Hi, I will try to help you with that! But I can't test the mac version of the game myself, because I only have a pc. So before I can do anything, please make sure that the download of the game was complete and flawless. Try to download the game from different filehosters, that often solves the problem. If it doesn't, come back to me and I will have a deeper look in it!
Same issue on PC.

Reactions: Zerox64

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Another one here after the first memory game. It is searching for BG_Cave-Entrance.png when in fact the image is in .jpg format. Easy fix.
Ok, all problems are solved. Thx for the report (y)
I will reupload the game now and share the link. Please be patient, it will take some time, my internet is not so fast.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes