Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
its just, i downloaded it 2 times in mega but when i unzip, it says that the archive is corrupt.. but dont worry, im currently downloading it now, maybe its just a connection problem and not your files .. sorry :3 ill let you know if its still corrupted..
Connection issus (especially with downloads via mega) seems a bit comon these days. You wouldn't be the first one. My advice is...try different filehosters. If you still get an error, let me know. Thx!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I just want to let you know, that I have now completely overhauled the appearances of my Patreon Page - Added a New Header, as well as Several Banners and also New Screenshots and some Other Stuff.

I think, especially for people that don't know the game yet, it looks now way more interesting and the new header shows quite well how much the game has evolved over the last few months and how many characters the game already have (not all are shown, but still).

I hope you like the new design, as well? :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
### POLL + PREMIUM EDITION COMMUNITY REWARD ###

Hey guys,

I have great news for all of you here on F95zone.

As you can see, I have started a Poll (on the top of my thread) where you can vote for all you favorite characters in the game (no vote limit activated). Alenja is not included, because she is the MC and already the center of the story. So don't worry guys, I will keep my focus on her.

But what about the other characters?
Who do you like and is there anyone you would like to see more from?

So overall, I hope to get some proper feedback with the Poll and the result may influence the future content of the game (in some parts).

And now to the best part:
IF we can achieve, at least 30 votes (in one week) on this Poll, I will reward the whole community by releasing the v0.13 Premium Edition for free!!!(y)

ierichonus

Aug 18, 2018
Very strange there is no 30 + ppl who tried the game and voted:3 Anyway I prefer Freya, I like milfs (and redheads for sure), and she seems like she has some background, as all veterans in the village. And the second is Regan, so let's see how it will go.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

thank you all for your participation on the poll so far.
I will take your feedback in consideration for future updates. But keep in mind that I have already a well thought-out story for the game and I will stick to my vision. But still, I may extend or add some stuff with characters you have voted for.

Don't forget, the poll is still active and you can still vote for whoever you like or leave me a comment with more in depth feedback.

And now to the best part:
Like I have announced a few days ago. I will give away the v0.13 Premium Edition of the game. Free for Everyone ;)

And because we have reached far more than 30 voters quite fast, I have already updated the OP to the Premium Edition of the game!

And now...

HAVE FUN GUYS :sneaky:
AND IF YOU LIKE THE GAME, DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND HAVE A LOOK AT MY PATREON PAGE FOR EVEN MORE ADDITIONAL CONTENT AND GAME UPDATES! THANK YOU (y)

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
I was about to try the game for the first time but i get a gamecrash after the memory game with the Error "Couldnt find file 'Background/BG_Cave-Entrace.png'". Is that a problem from the game or is the problem on my end? downloaded it from nopy, the premium version.

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Was liking it until I hit the above missing cave entrance error. The mini game isnt too ardous i seem to recall during Maxs Life you have to do about 15 of those games back to back to see all the content.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm not really proud to say that I had to increase the timer in that third memory minigame :(

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I was about to try the game for the first time but i get a gamecrash after the memory game with the Error "Couldnt find file 'Background/BG_Cave-Entrace.png'". Is that a problem from the game or is the problem on my end? downloaded it from nopy, the premium version.
Thank you for the report. I will have a look into it...

------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT
Ok, I the problem has been solved. I will reupload the game now. But it will take around an hour. My internet is not so fast.

Quick solution:
When the missing image error appears, click "ignore" a few times and the game will continue. You will miss out on a few sentence, but that's about it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Muingo

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
whats the differents? other than compressed version?
Hi, you can check the changelog in the OP, but here is what you will get with the PE:

Daydream Scenes (Additional Choices)
- Exclusive Content, about Characters thoughts
• Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
• More naughty Minigames (Nude Version)

And as a Patron you will get access to the Bonus Image Pack Premium Edition, which contains nearly 90 Bonus Images and Wallpapers and so on in HQ (1080p).

PS: As of right now, there is no compressed version for the PE. That's why I keep the compressed version of the standard edition.

Reactions: ltpika

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you for the report. I will have a look into it...

------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT
Ok, I the problem has been solved. I will reupload the game now. But it will take around an hour. My internet is not so fast.

Quick solution:
When the missing image error appears, click "ignore" a few times and the game will continue. You will miss out on a few sentence, but that's about it!
Both uploads are finished and the OP has been updated.
More filehosters will be added later!

Have fun, guys (y)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes