HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
### POLL + PREMIUM EDITION COMMUNITY REWARD ###

Hey guys,

I have great news for all of you here on F95zone.

As you can see, I have started a Poll (on the top of my thread) where you can vote for all you favorite characters in the game (no vote limit activated). Alenja is not included, because she is the MC and already the center of the story. So don't worry guys, I will keep my focus on her.

But what about the other characters?
Who do you like and is there anyone you would like to see more from?

So overall, I hope to get some proper feedback with the Poll and the result may influence the future content of the game (in some parts).

And now to the best part:
IF we can achieve, at least 30 votes (in one week) on this Poll, I will reward the whole community by releasing the v0.13 Premium Edition for free!!!(y)
Were there like 150 votes after this? And sadly Fiona losing the vote to Freya.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I love Freya. Still, my love of comedy pervert characters like Master Roshi made me vote Yorik. I hope Alenja starts to see that despite his perverseness, he's got her back.
Right, there is more about his character than just his perverseness side. And it's actually nice to see that he is doing pretty good in the poll so far. Even a lot better than I expected (y)

PS: And don't forget, there is no vote-limit activated in the poll, so you can vote for Freya and other characters as well, if you want.

Were there like 150 votes after this? And sadly Fiona losing the vote to Freya.
Yes, due to the fact that I have released the Premium Edition of the game, the votes increased significantly after.

And don't worry, for me it's not about...who is number 1 in the poll(?)...it's more about getting feedback for all characters in general. So yes, I may will prioritize characters with higher votes, but I will also give other characters a chance to shine. And with a second place right now, it doesn't look too bad for her (y)

Thank you for the quick response and even quicker fix. :)
You are welcome! And I have to thank you for the report as well ;)

dudley77

May 28, 2019
I've run into a problem with opening this game. I keep getting the error "cannot proceed because SDL2.dll was not found." Tried both normal downloads and the compressed version. Any hints?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I was going to report the cave-entrance bug... But it's been fix. Just going to wait to re-dl & it seems that clicking ignore 2-3 times you can continue. I've 26 hour to cast a vote on who I prefer. So far i've met Alenja(daughter), Freya(mother), Regan(trainer), Beitris(protector?) & Yorik(pervert?) hehe so I'll wait a bit before casting a vote. :)

Other games I unzip and play for less than 2min(it's enough for me to see if I like or not). And I like this one.
The story is interesting and feel different from others that center around school/family home. It's another one of those game where I'll be sad when I reach the current ending(progression so far)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I think the person creating this game doesn't speak english(main language)

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I was expecting to see a game like that amazing (Valiant Warrior Astrid), but this is not so good.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.13 Premium Version
Friends who are getting an error when playing the 2 mini-game a memory error I managed to fix.
I had to go into the game / images / memory folder and fix all the sequences of the numbered photos because it was like this
Memorycard_Be-1-1
Memorycard_Be-2-1
Memorycard_Be-3-1
Memorycard_Be-4-1
the other photos with initial names were also all 1-2-3-4
The certainty of this is so not to give an error
Memorycard_Be-1-1
Memorycard_Be-1-2
Memorycard_Be-1-3
Memorycard_Be-1-4
always the first number must be 1 then enter the sequence in the order.
Whoever is having this error, here is the all tidy file that I fixed, just extract and launch it into the game / images / folder and replace the entire memory folder, then be happy without any errors.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
### POLL + PREMIUM EDITION COMMUNITY REWARD ###

Hey guys,

I have great news for all of you here on F95zone.

As you can see, I have started a Poll (on the top of my thread) where you can vote for all you favorite characters in the game (no vote limit activated). Alenja is not included, because she is the MC and already the center of the story. So don't worry guys, I will keep my focus on her.

But what about the other characters?
Who do you like and is there anyone you would like to see more from?

So overall, I hope to get some proper feedback with the Poll and the result may influence the future content of the game (in some parts).

And now to the best part:
IF we can achieve, at least 30 votes (in one week) on this Poll, I will reward the whole community by releasing the v0.13 Premium Edition for free!!!(y)

So if I had to guess, was this why the game was bumped? It's still version .13

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I've run into a problem with opening this game. I keep getting the error "cannot proceed because SDL2.dll was not found." Tried both normal downloads and the compressed version. Any hints?
Please try the official premium version of the game. I did some testing and it should work just fine.

wow , GREAT game. Love the small details. You do not see anal hair that often.
Right, I would like to see this in other games as well. So thanks, for mentioning (y)

I was going to report the cave-entrance bug... But it's been fix. Just going to wait to re-dl & it seems that clicking ignore 2-3 times you can continue. I've 26 hour to cast a vote on who I prefer. So far i've met Alenja(daughter), Freya(mother), Regan(trainer), Beitris(protector?) & Yorik(pervert?) hehe so I'll wait a bit before casting a vote. :)

Other games I unzip and play for less than 2min(it's enough for me to see if I like or not). And I like this one.
The story is interesting and feel different from others that center around school/family home. It's another one of those game where I'll be sad when I reach the current ending(progression so far)...

P.S. I think the person creating this game doesn't speak english(main language)
You are right, I'm not a native english speaker. So, no offence taken! As long as someone is kind and respectful, I have no problem with mentioning it. In the end, it helps me to get better, too!
So maybe, when I find some time, I will have a deeper look into things like that and wipe some mistakes out. Thx!

Friends who are getting an error when playing the 2 mini-game a memory error I managed to fix.
I had to go into the game / images / memory folder and fix all the sequences of the numbered photos because it was like this
Memorycard_Be-1-1
Memorycard_Be-2-1
Memorycard_Be-3-1
Memorycard_Be-4-1
the other photos with initial names were also all 1-2-3-4
The certainty of this is so not to give an error
Memorycard_Be-1-1
Memorycard_Be-1-2
Memorycard_Be-1-3
Memorycard_Be-1-4
always the first number must be 1 then enter the sequence in the order.
Whoever is having this error, here is the all tidy file that I fixed, just extract and launch it into the game / images / folder and replace the entire memory folder, then be happy without any errors.
You are talking about the OLD standard version of the game. And the Premium Edition, that is available right now, doesn't have a bug like this. I have tested it myself a few minutes ago, just to be sure.
Anyways, thank you for your effort and time (y)

So if I had to guess, was this why the game was bumped? It's still version .13
You nailed it ;)

Reactions: Dyhart

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
so as freya wining now

dose that mean we will see more content of her in the next update??
or she will now have regular updates like alenjas ?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
so as freya wining now

dose that mean we will see more content of her in the next update??
or she will now have regular updates like alenjas ?
Well, for those of you who aren't a patron of mine and therefore haven't seen my last Progression Update for v0.14!

I will say this...

If you thought that v0.13 was "lewd", then believe me when I say that v0.14 will be "crazy" :sneaky:
And it will also be the first time that I will implement a "warning message" for the content that will come with v0.14.

As far as Freyas story goes, I will stick to what I have planned for her (in v0.15), BUT because of the Poll and its result, I'm thinking about extending her next scene. So in other words, I consider increasing her content for all you "Freya-Lovers" out there :)

• Love
Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Well, for those of you who aren't a patron of mine and therefore haven't seen my last Progression Update for v0.14!

I will say this...

If you thought that v0.13 was "lewd", then believe me when I say that v0.14 will be "crazy" :sneaky:
And it will also be the first time that I will implement a "warning message" for the content that will come with v0.14.

As far as Freyas story goes, I will stick to what I have planned for her (in v0.15), BUT because of the Poll and its result, I'm thinking about extending her next scene. So in other words, I consider increasing her content for all you "Freya-Lovers" out there :)
oh yes

the whole thread want more freya content :)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes