HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I ment actual update (don't see any point paying 5-10$ every month, when for 30 or 70$ once or twice a year you can get nice extras).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes, im a speed reader and yes im a skipper too. i found out that my machine and my Monitor 3840:2160 and my titan rtx is the Problem. it seems the best way lowtech games play in 1920:1080 in compatible modus. i found out by other games of Vren and other lowtech stuff, laggy pure. I will take care about this in future. im sorry for my fast decision of demotivation. Mea Culpa mate

I promise to reduce my power for free lowtech Games like renpy and Stuff
Glad ya figured it out. BTW I wasn't knocking you or trying to be rude in any way. Was actually just trying to crack a joke. But, I also have trouble with laggy games sometimes, and I'm running i7, 12gb ram, with a decent graphics card, so I know it ain't my computer in those instances.

Reactions: grobulos

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, this game has been out for a year, but it only has 27 patrons. The quality looks good with lot of positive reviews. Can you speculate as to why is patreon subs are low?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
...speculate as to why patreon subs are low?
Cause we wait more than month and receive not enough content to satisfy yourself(i mean not a big amount content)
So, it's not worth it, but it doesn't make game bad, just slow progression
One more reason...I don't trust Patreon, anymore, since the new rule changes and suspended accounts. I'll likely never go to Patreon again. If another way to support devs ever turns up and becomes logical/viable, I may turn to that, but never Patreon, again.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Guys, this game has been out for a year, but it only has 27 patrons. The quality looks good with lot of positive reviews. Can you speculate as to why is patreon subs are low?
Cause we wait more than month and receive not enough content to satisfy yourself(i mean not a big amount content)
So, it's not worth it, but it doesn't make game bad, just slow progression
Well, I completely understand that you guys want the updates to come out more frequently. I have already reduced the time between them, from around 3 months to around 2 months by keeping the same amount of content, if not even increased the content per update. I know it's hard to evaluate from the outside, but believe me when I say, that I bust my ass off working on the game pretty much 24/7, to provide you guys a special and unique experience, with the highest quality I can afford right now.

All I can say is, if you love the game and like what I'm doing, please consider supporting me. It does actually a lot more than you might think. Your Support, Your Likes, Your Feedback is very essential and helps me out a lot to keep going!

And regarding "more frequent updates", it will come! I already have planned to change my release schedule DRASTICALLY!!!
And I will, after "0.14" Final is out (0.14 is way to massive for being rushed out)!

One more reason...I don't trust Patreon, anymore, since the new rule changes and suspended accounts. I'll likely never go to Patreon again. If another way to support devs ever turns up and becomes logical/viable, I may turn to that, but never Patreon, again.
Hi, I already considering joining other sites, like subscribstar (would that be an option for you?) where people can support me. But as of right now, it doesn't seem to be worth it, when I only have 27 people on patreon, which is still the biggest platform for support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ All here on F95zone:

I know that those of you who aren't supporting me on patreon right now, are pretty much standing in the dark regarding the Next Update! There are a lot of questions flowing around the thread: When will it come out? What content will it have? etc.

So I want to bring some light to you by sharing some "Exclusive Patreon Information" with All of You!

With that being said, in my next message I will post All Major Progression Updates I have done since 0.13 came out.

I hope you will like that, because the next major game update isn't as far away as you might think :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
As promised...here are the most important Progression Updates regarding 0.14:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

it's time to talk about the next game update!

Overall, there are three big things or changes coming with the next one.

The first one is the new compression method I will use from now on.

As you already know, it was a huge success and even exceeded my expecations. The games size (v0.13) is now reduced by around 60% from 1,32 Gb to only 520 Mb.

But I have already discussed that in detail in my last post ( ).

So lets move on...

The second one came completely unexpected, while I was working on the animation-request for the legend-tier.

And the thing is, for that I needed to find an easier and better way to create animations in detail. Well I think for handmade animations they were already extremely detailed (most of them had around 5 or more frames).

But now, I can do this in an even more detailed and fluid way and also with an overall higher framrate as well.

I'm still learning and figuring stuff out, but what I can say right now is, that I will also use more animations in general. Including other (important) moments in the game, outside the sexual-related content.

And how big of an impact this might be, for the game when it comes to life?! Well, you will find out first hand, when v0.14 is going to drop.

I have already created several animations for the next update and two of them (not sexual related) have more then 50 frames each!

Personally I have to say, that it feels great when you see your vision comes to life =)

And it surely does have an positiv impact on the immersion of the game.

And the third one is...

Well, if you played v0.13 and thought the content was lewd, then v0.14 is going to be "crazy" (depending on the path you choose).

That's why, it will be the first time ever that I will implement a "warning message" for some specific content. And this is also the part where I need your guys opinion!

But, let me explain...

Before you make your decision in the game, there will be a warning message (stating that there will be content that might offend someone)...so far so good, BUT what I personally don't like so much is, when the warning sign (or the choice itself) already stated what kind of content you will see, before you actually have seen it.

In other words, it immediately kills the surprise for everyone! And I think one positive aspect of my game is, that I can keep the story exciting. So you don't exactly know what will happen next. You might have something in your mind, but I'm pretty sure I were able to surprise you in the past and I want it to stay this way.

On the other hand, I don't want people to get offended by content they don't like to see.

With that being said, I will give the decision, of what kind of warning message you would like to see, out of my hand and let you guys decide it for yourself.

In the end, I want you to enjoy the game and make it as comfortable as I can!

You don't have to answer me now... I will do a seperate poll for that!!!

Hey guys,

I thank you all for your participation in the .

It was quite surprising for me that the majority of you don't like to get spoiled either, even though it means that you might run into something which may not fit your taste.

And by taking the result of the poll into account, this shows me two things...

Overall, you really seem to like the story so far, otherwise you wouldn't care that much about spoilers. Which I take as a compliment!
And second of all, you seem to like the surprises and unexpected encounters I have put into the game and makes it stand out, as well, which is another plus and makes me happy.

But now to the important part...

Nonetheless of what the majority of you voted, there is still a minority who would have liked the opposite result of the poll. Don't worry I'm aware of that!

Because in the end, I care about what all you guys want (if possible). So if I have the opportunity to make everybody happy, I will go for it.

To the point...

I have thought long and hard about the Warning Message (with and without content spoiler), till I finally found the (what I call) Perfect Solution for Everybody!

What does this mean?

Well, it's quite simple...if you don't like spoilers you won't get spoiled, but if you like to know what there is to come, you will get the opportunity to spoil yourself.

How does this work?

I will put an extra option into the choice menu. And this extra will be a "Spoiler-Button"!

Overall I think this is the best solution for everybody. Let the player decide what he prefers!

So let me know if you like the idea(?) and also how I handle even quite small things (comparatively speaking) for the game, by taking all your guys opinions into account!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as a bonus...

A little Teaser about the Next Update:

Even though, there is still a good amount of work to do, I have made very good progression so far. And I can already confirm that v0.14 will not only have the best and most detailed animations I have ever done for this game, but also the biggest in numbers. And there is still a lot more to come.

And again...I Thank you All for your Support! You are awesome, guys!!!

Stay tuned :)

Hey guys,

it's time to talk a little bit about the Progression Status for the next game version!

But first of all, something very important out of the way...

You don't have to worry at all, because I'm a bit silent right now!
Just as a disclaimer: I do work
non-stop on the next update and I will keep going until it's finished :)

The thing is...

It's very hard to talk about v0.14 without spoiling anything. So even though there is a lot of crazy content to talk about, I can't go into too much detail here, because I don't want to ruin everyones experience.

But still, there are some things in general, I can adress:

Overall when I look at the work I have done for v0.14 till now, I can already confirm that the next update will break several records in some areas. And I don't want to hype you guys up too much right now, but there is one specific record I never intended to break with this one, but somehow I already did and I would lie if I don't admit that I was shocked when I noticed this. And because I'm not finished yet, it will get even better :)
I know you guys would like to get more details on this, but I have to ask you to stay patient...I will reveal everything when we get closer to release.

Speaking of release...

It's very hard to guess right now! I have made very good progress working on v0.14, but there is still a shitload of work to do. So I will give you at least an estimation of when the next update will be released. Well, roughly I would say somewhere in the second half of march. And of course, also as soon as possible!

Some other things, I want to share with you...

While my pc is busy rendering images day and night (pretty much 24/7) for v0.14, I took the opportunity to play my own game from start to finish. And it was a good thing to do so, because I noticed some things...

The good news is, the game has evolved very well since I have started this project. It took me several hours (spread over two days) to beat the game. It was quite a nice journey for me to make (a little bit like a history lesson about my own progression), but I didn't do it just for fun, because...

I was also looking for some flaws that I can adress and overall game improvements I could make. All in all, the game seems to be in a good shape, but still, I detected some minor flaws here and there and I wiped them out, immediately. And also, I reworked some parts of the game, mostly in coding etc.

Some improvements are:
- Slight text changes
- Added some new and better suiting lines
- Fewer spelling issues, because I did another proof reading
- Added more sound effects here and there, whenever it helps the scene to come to life
- Added other effects to the game, whenever I felt there was something missing, like a zoom, a fade in or out etc.

I know, these are all small things, but they make the game better and more enjoyable, especially for new players.

There are still some more game improvements I would like to make. I will adress them when I have the time to do so... But right now, my prirority is the work on v0.14!

PS: I will show you guys some
Preview Images from v0.14 very soon. Just be aware that I won't include any spoilers there. In other words, I will be very careful by selecting the renders I give out. They might show you a glimpse of what is going to happen, but everything else I will leave up to your fantasy. And I can already confirm...you will be wrong^^

That's all for now, have a fantastic day, guys :)

Hey guys,

let's talk a little bit about the progression of the next update. I have some interesting things to announce!

Ok, let's start with the elephant in the room...the Release of 0.14?!

As you all know, I have made a rough estimation of the release being in the second half of march, in my last progression update ( ). This was at the end of February!

But now, after countless hours of work and around two weeks later, I can calculate more accurately and go into more detail as well.

As I said last time, records will be broken with this one. And that in several cases, including an completely unexpected one. Long story short, the work I have done for 0.14 is massive and I really mean that.

It hit me around two weeks ago when I looked into my folders and started counting all render images for 0.14 together. It was a record then, but it is even more of a record now.

But before I reveal the number, let's summarize the past:

Game Updates:

v0.03 - 170 Renders
v0.06 -
250 Renders
v0.09 -
320 Renders
v0.12 -
430 Renders
v0.13
- 320 Renders

So my biggest Update so far was 0.12 with 430 Render Images and it took me around 3 1/2 months to get it out.

And now to 0.14:

If I can get it out till the end of march (and I'm quite confident I can), then 0.14 was in development for around 2 1/2 months (1 month less than 0.12) and it has:

v0.14 - 800 Renders (still counting)

By the time of my last progression update I was already at around 630 Images. I know I'm crazy and you are probably hyped after this and in some way should be.

But the big question is...

Will 0.14 be the longest update (playtime-wise)?

Well I can't answer this question in detail, because I'm still working on it, but I would assume, no, not quite...at least not in the state I will release it this month. But it might be when 0.14 is complete.

Ok, what am I talking about?

After reading all the above, you might understand that the work behind 0.14 is crazy in many ways. And the fact that I'm already counting 800 Render Images when the update isn't even finished is beyond me. But let me explain...

The main reason for the incredible amount of images I needed to create, is because of the new Animation System I will introduce with 0.14. Most Animations in the past had around 5 Images. In 0.14, the majority have around 20-30 Images, two even 50 Images.

With that being said, Animations got extremely detailed and lifelike. And I fucking love it. If you see the old and the new ones in comparison, it's very easy to tell the difference and you will never go back again.

Ok, but to the other point I was talking about...

Why will the Release of 0.14 be not complete?

Well, you already know that I have rendered 800 Images (so far), BUT what you don't know is, that I have reached this number WITHOUT even working on the Second Path. In other words, if I want to include the second path, I need more time to work on it and then I need to delay the whole update to the end of april.

And I don't want that, for several reasons:

First of all, I want you guys to get your hands on this update as soon as possible!

And Second of all, I think more then 800 Images (incl. animations) is still more than enough for one update.

And Third of all, there is a lot going on in my private live, I need to take care of

And Fourth of all, besides working on the Update, there are also some requests I need to do as well.

And all of that above, I want to get done (I really hope I can) till the end of march/early april.

With that being said, the version of 0.14 I want to release at the end of the month will be named as "v0.14 Beta" and will contain around 75% of "v0.14 Final", which will be the next release after, when I have finished working on the second path.

Ok, so what is there left to do for v0.14 Beta?

A lot of text writing and coding, some more image renders, adding sound effects, proof reading etc.

PS: There is even a bit more to it, but I have already rambled around too much. Everything else, I will let you know when we are close to release!

And again, Thank You All for Your Support!!!
You have no idea what this means to me!!!

Stay tuned and have a fantastic Day :)

I hope I haven't missed anything important?! Nonetheless, I think you guys have now a good idea what 0.14 has to offer and when the next game update will drop!

Thank You All... Stay tuned and Safe (especially with what there is going on in the world right now)!!!(y)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well, I completely understand that you guys want the updates to come out more frequently. I have already reduced the time between them, from around 3 months to around 2 months by keeping the same amount of content, if not even increased the content per update. I know it's hard to evaluate from the outside, but believe me when I say, that I bust my ass off working on the game pretty much 24/7, to provide you guys a special and unique experience, with the highest quality I can afford right now.

All I can say is, if you love the game and like what I'm doing, please consider supporting me. It does actually a lot more than you might think. Your Support, Your Likes, Your Feedback is very essential and helps me out a lot to keep going!

And regarding "more frequent updates", it will come! I already have planned to change my release schedule DRASTICALLY!!!
And I will, after "0.14" Final is out (0.14 is way to massive for being rushed out)!

Hi, I already considering joining other sites, like subscribstar (would that be an option for you?) where people can support me. But as of right now, it doesn't seem to be worth it, when I only have 27 people on patreon, which is still the biggest platform for support.

@ All here on F95zone:

I know that those of you who aren't supporting me on patreon right now, are pretty much standing in the dark regarding the Next Update! There are a lot of questions flowing around the thread: When will it come out? What content will it have? etc.

So I want to bring some light to you by sharing some "Exclusive Patreon Information" with All of You!

With that being said, in my next message I will post All Major Progression Updates I have done since 0.13 came out.

I hope you will like that, because the next major game update isn't as far away as you might think :)

Honestly, I'd say you should stick with what's the most beneficial to you. In the end, it's your project and whatever benefits you the most is the route to go. If you were to get enough of a following in another place to make it worth your time to transfer to another place, I'd be all about it. I really like what you're doing with this game. The artwork is great. It has a cool storyline. Battle mechanics are decent. Before this quarantine crap started, I had a couple projects (not games) that I was working on, and subscribestar was a place I was looking into. I'd likely start up an account there, if and when things get better.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

like I announced earlier on, there is a change I'm going to make and I want it out of the way, before the update drops (it's already uploading in the background).

Ok, I think the title already said what I'm pointing at...I will change the numbers of the recent game updates, including the Update I will release today!

So big the question is, why I need to make those changes?

Well, I have thought a lot about it in the last few days and the thing is...I want the content of the game fit the version number of the updates.

So let's say, the amount of content I have planned for the whole game and also the story itself should be at least roughly fitting the game version. So the final version should be around "1.0", at least for the stuff I have planned so far!

And right now, it doesn't fit if I keep on going with huge Updates, but calling them only 0.01 Updates. It also doesn't do the amount content justice.

With that being said, I will go back to call them 0.03 Updates!

Because then, I will end up roughly at a 1.0 Version when the game is finished, which helps me a lot to overview the content and it also reflects far better the amount of content that drops per Update.

But there is more to it and I will talk about it when the time is right!

Just let me say this:
When I will do an Update 0.01 in the future, than it will be exactly that, around 1/3 of an 0.03 Update!
But when I put out major Updates like all the ones I have, then they will called 0.03 Updates.

To summarize the changes...

Kept Game-Versions:
Renamed Game-Versions:
- 0.13 > 0.15
- 0.14 Beta > 0.18 Beta
- 0.14 Final > 0.18 Final

That's why I wanted to get it out of the way, before Release!
Because I don't want to have more confusion afterwards!!!

So the Update that you will get today is called: 0.18 Beta

PS: The upload is nearly finished! I will post it as soon as it's done!!!

Reactions: Tota97

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
:sneaky:

The CRAZIEST UPDATE I have ever done!!!

SHORT SUMMARY FOR v0.18 Beta (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Over 870 New Images
> Nearly 600 Render Images just for Animations
- Implemented a New Animation System:
> Huge step-up in Quality and Framerate
> New Animations have 20, 30 or even 50 Frames per Second
> Around 90% of them are Completely Handmade and Unique
> Over 50 Video-Animations are added (incl. different Camera Angels)
- Over 3000 Lines of Code added
- New Record in Image Numbers for one Scene
> Over 850 Images (incl. Images for Video Animations)
- Overall Number of Sound Effects is increased to over 150
- Added Extremely Lifelike Soundeffects for Erotic Scenes
- Record for Most Lewd Content in one Update
- Added the Biggest Full 3D Scene of the Game so Far
> Over 850 Images (incl. Images for Video Animations)
- Several New Fetishes are Introduced
- Added Several New Bonus Images to Unlock
- Added a Warning Message for Hardcore / Fetish Content
- Added a Spoiler-Button and a Skip-Button for Specific Parts
- Updated and Improved the "Thank You-Screen" (added a patreon button)
> It apears now automatically when the game starts
- Improved the overall Render Quality and Lighting
> Image Noise nearly disappeared for the most part

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.18 Beta (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Added Exclusive Bonus Images
- New Exciting Daydream Sequence (Extended)
> Amount of Images are doubled
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

GENERAL CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- New Compression Method:
> Reduced Filesize WITHOUT Any Lost in Quality
> Saved more than 750 mb
> Overall Games Size reduced by 60%
> From around 1,32 Gb to only 520 Mb (0.13)
- Reworked nearly 50% of the Games Images:
> Overall Quality Improvements incl. Re-Rendered Images
> Postproduction Processing for better Colors and Lighting

And Very Important

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT

You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Will Yorrik finaly get a chance to "do it" with Alenja?
He already had (bad ending). And hopefully has many more and with other girls too.

Just noticed that Patreon billing is in Pacific Time and have to wait couple more hours.

Reactions: FookU2

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Can’t wait to play the new update! Has anyone gotten the chance to try it? Anyone want to put a spoiler tag and say what sexual/fetish content is in this update?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
ya hope we see it soon here alot of us been waiting for this update to come out

hope it get shared soon:)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Can’t wait to play the new update! Has anyone gotten the chance to try it? Anyone want to put a spoiler tag and say what sexual/fetish content is in this update?
Not counting daydreaming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I hope the alternative unfinished path doesn't contain first two (don't care much for the third one either).

Reactions: omarsayed
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes