omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Not counting daydreaming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I hope the alternative unfinished path doesn't contain first two (don't care much for the third one either).
By any chance can you share the update with us:)
Other wise we gona wait alot until it come out

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
By any chance can you share the update with us:)
Other wise we gona wait alot until it come out
Hey,

I know you guys can't wait to get your hands on the update and that's completely fine, but be aware that I bust my ass off for this game 24/7. And without support I can't work on this project. These are no empty words, I really mean it.

I already have a really hard time to pay my bills. Aside from a part-time job, is Patreon pretty much the only income I have right now. And as you already know, it isn't much.
And also the chaos that is going on in the world at the moment have made it even worse for me. I have to think from month to month how I can keep on going.

I really want all you guys playing the current version as soon as possible. But if you like the game, than please consider supporting me on patreon. Every amount of support counts! All the income I get, goes directly back into the development of the game.

Thank You!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Huh...it's getting hot in here :sneaky:

Reactions: omarsayed

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

The Wallpaper-Polls for April are out now (y)

Reactions: Tota97

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
honestly i have to say the animation is on another level just wow ;)
but i wished we had more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we need more freya action if you can maybe make her join the group so can yourik can aslo have action with her ..she is crowed favorite here really i guess you know that anyway by the poll.

P.S you earned my support sir cant wait to see more freya action :)

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

For all of you who have already played the update!
The more participate, the better (y)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Both Packs have been updated to the newest version :sneaky:

Standard Bonus Image Pack: 80 Bonus Renders, Wallpaper and other Bonus Stuff (1080p)
Premium Bonus Image Pack: 110 Bonus Renders, Wallpaper and other Bonus Stuff (1080p), incl. two 4k Specials (2160p)

dark5v3n

May 29, 2018
at when the next updated of that game ? cause its long to wait ... v14 next any problem to make it ?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
at when the next updated of that game ? cause its long to wait ... v14 next any problem to make it ?
Hi,

the update v0.18 Beta (former v0.14 Beta) is out on my patreon page ( , ), since around 10 days ago.

But the version numbers have changed!
In case you have missed the announcement, follow the

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

This poll is free for all!

Even though it doesn't make much sense for you guys on here, because I already know the answer xD

dark5v3n

May 29, 2018
ok but for who like me cant pay much right now when can i espect a released of the last version ? cause i cant wait ahah so its v 18 now ok well i pay 1 for now but when can i download it ?

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
ok but for who like me cant pay much right now when can i espect a released of the last version ? cause i cant wait ahah so its v 18 now ok well i pay 1 for now but when can i download it ?
Link to Android version is on this page.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019

This poll is free for all!

Even though it doesn't make much sense for you guys on here, because I already know the answer xD
Well, I get know on forum to Valiant warrior Astrid, where someone recomend your game as similar to Astrid. I checked and now I'm here =)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes