Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sigh. Another potentially good game ruined by fucking minigames. Why don't designers understand that minigames are boring and take the player away from the strengths of the actual game? If I want to play minesweeper, I'll play minesweeper, not a cheap knockoff in the middle of another game.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
nice update, even if short (I always count the main-girl as content, everything else is fillers) I did enjoy it.
Well, I wish I could count like you do, everything would be so much easier in life:p

Sigh. Another potentially good game ruined by fucking minigames. Why don't designers understand that minigames are boring and take the player away from the strengths of the actual game? If I want to play minesweeper, I'll play minesweeper, not a cheap knockoff in the middle of another game.
Right, minigames are a double-edged sword. Some like them, some don't!

I'm aware of that and that's why in my game:
- you need to play every minigame only once (no grind, at all)
- every minigame is different or an advanced version
- I try to keep them as simple as possible, so I don't need to bore people with tutorials. Everything is self-explained!
- I put a lot of work into their creation to offer a wide range of diversity
- escpecially the combat system advances a lot throughout the game, which makes every fight unique and fresh

All the above is very important to me. I want the player to have good time and not to get bored.
But yeah... In the end, it's still subjective if you like them or not. Everyone has his own taste, which is completely fine(y)

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
OP you had absolutely no obligation to share the fix with everyone else, but I really respect the fact that you did. Keep up the nice work, I have my eye on this project and might drop a few more bucks later down the line :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well, I wish I could count like you do, everything would be so much easier in life:p

Right, minigames are a double-edged sword. Some like them, some don't!

I'm aware of that and that's why in my game:
- you need to play every minigame only once (no grind, at all)
- every minigame is different or an advanced version
- I try to keep them as simple as possible, so I don't need to bore people with tutorials. Everything is self-explained!
- I put a lot of work into their creation to offer a wide range of diversity
- escpecially the combat system advances a lot throughout the game, which makes every fight unique and fresh

All the above is very important to me. I want the player to have good time and not to get bored.
But yeah... In the end, it's still subjective if you like them or not. Everyone has his own taste, which is completely fine(y)
I just wish the minigames were related to the fantasy setting. Spell casting, crafting weapons or making potions would be more immersive and appropriate for the setting. Match game is just long, tedious and doesn't feel related to anything in the story. Just a roadblock. Where potions or weapons could be worth doing to make a fight easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: HenWen

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why not add a third option for the puzzle.
normal, hard and skip, u still get the rewards but u dont need to do it. that way, people that dont want to do the match can just skip it but still get the picture rewards, and for those adventurers they can do the match.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Man... really love the art and gameplay, but what is up with that dialogue? Sometimes it feels it was ran through Google Translate...
Also, all the slang really breaks the immersion. Who says "For real?" in medieval fantasy?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Man... really love the art and gameplay, but what is up with that dialogue? Sometimes it feels it was ran through Google Translate...
Also, all the slang really breaks the immersion. Who says "For real?" in medieval fantasy?
Nude amazons, pervert fairies, orcs rape gangs. Yeah, the slang doesn't fit in fantasy land :unsure:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Made ripped version for testing (old saves not compatible!)
No battles with orcs, no mini-games, game over decisions marked blue, gallery images unlocked, images compressed.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alenja's Adventures [v0.13 SE] [Wet & Wild Production] (1.33 GB rar pc source)
274 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
268 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Alenja's Adventures [v0.13 PE] [Wet & Wild Production] (1.34 GB rar pc source)
280 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
275 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
What's wrong with the male MC's FACE? I hope some of this new magic can make renders that are otherwise decent less gag inducing

Sushii11

Jan 8, 2020
What do you mean?
its just, i downloaded it 2 times in mega but when i unzip, it says that the archive is corrupt.. but dont worry, im currently downloading it now, maybe its just a connection problem and not your files .. sorry :3 ill let you know if its still corrupted..

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes