Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Is there anywhere that we can see this scene? Or has it not been completed yet? Thanks!
Yes they are completed, but these are individual requested animations we are talking about. They are part of the legend-tier rewards and only available for a person in that tier. They won't be shown anywhere else, though. The only exception is, if I decide to implement one into the game. But I don't know that yet.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Yes they are completed, but these are individual requested animations we are talking about. They are part of the legend-tier rewards and only available for a person in that tier. They won't be shown anywhere else, though. The only exception is, if I decide to implement one into the game. But I don't know that yet.
Thanks for the reply!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey is there a walkthrough of the game with a cheat?
Hi, a walkthrough isn't needed. The game is very straight forward, most of the time. Just play the main path and every side path to see all the conrent available and to unlock all bonus images in the gallery.

If you need any specific help, let me know!

Reactions: darlic

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
What kind of scenes can we expect in the next update?
Version 0.18 Final will add the second path to the awakening scene, with another surprise fetish!
All I can say right now is that this update might not be as controversial as the other one, but noneteless it will be even more complex and lifelike. I have already done an incredible amount of animations for it, still counting. The fetish itself I have planned a long time ago and it was as requested several times since I have started this project. And now is the perfect time to put it into the game.

Reactions: stansalino

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Version 0.18 Final will add the second path to the awakening scene, with another surprise fetish!
All I can say right now is that this update might not be as controversial as the other one, but noneteless it will be even more complex and lifelike. I have already done an incredible amount of animations for it, still counting. The fetish itself I have planned a long time ago and it was as requested several times since I have started this project. And now is the perfect time to put it into the game.
Sounds like I have to wait to see before supporting because I have no idea what you're saying (well of course it would be next month at least anyway...)

Coming back to game overs I don't know much about game making but is it more difficult to add scenes afterwards? In that case game over requests could still be easily added and these could make an update themselves. E.g. the party comes to a crossover and only one path is a right one (to be continued in the next update) and others a bad end (with variations like Alenja tied up and Yorik either watching or coming to "rescue"). Or Alenja goes to gather some fire wood and hears a sound and decides to either ivnestigate or not. Etc.

By the way my old tablet still says that your Grandmaster and Legend tiers are limited.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Sounds like I have to wait to see before supporting because I have no idea what you're saying (well of course it would be next month at least anyway...)

Coming back to game overs I don't know much about game making but is it more difficult to add scenes afterwards? In that case game over requests could still be easily added and these could make an update themselves. E.g. the party comes to a crossover and only one path is a right one (to be continued in the next update) and others a bad end (with variations like Alenja tied up and Yorik either watching or coming to "rescue"). Or Alenja goes to gather some fire wood and hears a sound and decides to either ivnestigate or not. Etc.

By the way my old tablet still says that your Grandmaster and Legend tiers are limited.
Adding scenes later on is not a big deal, but there might be some other problems coming with it (depending on the request itself). I will adress that later on when I have thought everything through.
What I can tell you right now is, that overall I like the idea and if possible, I will gladly give you guys the opportunity to bring some of your ideas right into the game. Stay tuned!

PS: Don't worry I'm aware of that! Right now, every tier is far away from being sold out. All limits wlll be removed when the next update is out and the new era (new release schedule etc.) will begin.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Haven't posted them here yet, but the new wallpapers are available:

And the new polls for june, as well:

Reactions: Ignazzio

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
What is the new fetish in the update?
I won't spoil it here before release! Maybe, later on!
Like I said it will be a surprise. All I can say, that it was requested several times since I have started this project. But I wanted to include it anyways, though (when the time is right and we have reached this point now).

One little additional Info:
Whereas the fetish in v0.18 Beta was quite controversial and not exactly made for everybody, I think it's safe to say, nobody will be struggling playing this one. At least, I can't imagine it!

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Like I said it will be a surprise. All I can say, that it was requested several times since I have started this project. But I wanted to include it anyways, though (when the time is right and we have reached this point now).

Whereas the fetish in v0.18 Beta was quite controversial and not exactly made for everybody, I think it's safe to say, nobody will be struggling playing this one. At least, I can't imagine it!
Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018

still on track for today?

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes