Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
still on track for today?
Yes of course, but my wifi seems to have different plans :(
I have started the upload more than 3 hours ago and it's still not finished yet. I have no idea what my internet connection is doing today. I mean my internet in general is not very good, but uploading 4Gb (counting all 4 versions together: Standard/Premium + PC/MAC) with around 30kb most of the time, is even for my connection an ablsolute disgrace. I'm sorry for that! And believe me, I want you guys to get your hands on it as much as you do!

Here my post from 3 hours ago:

It will take some time though, my internet is quite slow!
Nonetheless, get ready...

EDIT
I don't know what is going on with my internet connection o_O
Right now its uploading with 30kb. I hope this is only a bad joke and will get better very soon. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

The Most Lifelike UPDATE I have ever done!!!

SUMMARY FOR v0.18 Final (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Over 800 New Images
> Nearly 700 Render Images just for Animations
> New Animations have 20-40 Frames per Second
> ALL of them are Completely Handmade and Unique
> Over 45 Video-Animations are added (incl. different Camera Angels)
- Over 2200 Lines of Code added
- New Record in Animations Numbers for one Scene
- Overall Number of Sound Effects is increased to over 155
- Created my own Audio Effects, with up to 7 Layers mixed together
- Added Extremely Lifelike Soundeffects for Erotic Scenes
- Record for Most Lewd Content in one Update
- v0.18 (Beta + Final) altogether:
> The by FAR Biggest Full 3D Scene of the Game:
> More than 1.700 Render Images for just one Scene
> Including nearly 100 Handmade Video Animations
- New Fetishes are Introduced
- Added Several New Bonus Images to Unlock
- Added a Warning Message for Hardcore / Fetish Content
- Added a Spoiler-Button and a Skip-Button for Specific Parts

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.18 Final (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Added Exclusive Bonus Images
- New Exciting Daydream Sequence (Extended)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
> Over 100 Bonus Renders in HQ (1080p + 4k Specials)

GENERAL CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Added now Music to All Battles in the Game
> Makes them more Driving and Atmospheric
- Reworked and Extended Scenes from the Early Game:
- For Example: Freyas Shower under the Waterfall
> Overall Quality Improvements incl. Re-Rendered Images
> Postproduction Processing for better Colors and Lighting

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I have a lot of Awesome Stuff to Announce!

Some of it is going by your feedback and requests from the last weeks/months!

So let's get right into it:

Future Game Updates / Content

The last 3 Updates were quite massive, especially the image count and workload for v0.18 in general was really high. Overall, it was good practice for me working on very detailed animations and massively improving my skills in that matter. And also, to introduce new fetishes and do them justice by giving them enough content.

But for future updates I want to go back to more progression based content. In other words, scenes will be more straight forward and not so extraordinary long like the last releases.

This was also a part of your overall feedback - continue the story / what happens to the other girls etc.

Well, this is exactly what I'm going to do > More Story Progression per 0.3 Game Update

Now...

Future Game Updates will come out more frequently (you already know that) and those Updates will be 0.1 Game Updates. In other words, the very next Game Version is v0.19.

More Teaser and Previews Images

Especially during the development of the last two Updates, I was holding back on posting Preview Images, just because it wasn't possible to show you something interesting without spoiling the whole update.

Now...

Both fetishes are out of the way and I want to go back giving you guys more insight of what the upcoming game version has to offer > Posting More Teasers and Preview Images in general.

New Additional Content

This is a BIG ONE and also the one where I was going back and forth many many times until I found a pleasant solution for this.

Ok, what is it all about?

As you might remember, I have stated in the past, that I would like to implement some of your Animation Requests directly into the game, IF it fits into the games content and IF I find a satisfying way to do that.

Now...

There is a second part to it, coming directly from you and I have to say I like this one!

Someone stated...why not using the Supporter-Tier (which right now, has no exclusiv benefit other than the support itself), to give the opportunity to Request a specific Game Over for the game.

At first glance it may seem like an easy thing to do, but thinking about it in detail, there is a lot to consider with this one.

Ok, to not make this post extraordinary long, I will cut it right here. Just know, this one will come...

I will explain everything in detail in a seperate post, later on!

Re-rendered Scenes and Overhauling Content

I'm happy to announce that I will overhaul some of the old content with static backgrounds and Re-render it in a Full-3D Environment.

The reason for this is simple... As the story progresses we will come back visiting some older places, but what I have planned for new scenes in that environment, won't work with a static background or it would look just out of place.

Now...

If I use Full-3D Environment for new scenes, I need to replace the old one as well. Not only because it will improve the overall quality of the game, but also because I don't want anybody to get confused not knowing it's the some place he was visiting some updates ago.

Ok, that's all for now...

Thank You All so much for Your Support, Likes and Feedback!!!

Stay tuned and Safe!!! (y)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Any chance of a walkthrough please ?

The artwork looks really good btw :)
Hi, thank you for the kind words! I'm happy you like my game :)

To your question:
A walkthrough isn't needed. The game is very straight forward, most of the time. Just play the main path and every side path to see all the conrent available and to unlock all bonus images in the gallery.

If you need any specific help, let me know!

Reactions: Khairus

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Hi, thank you for the kind words! I'm happy you like my game :)

To your question:
A walkthrough isn't needed. The game is very straight forward, most of the time. Just play the main path and every side path to see all the conrent available and to unlock all bonus images in the gallery.

If you need any specific help, let me know!

ok Thank you, I will give it a try :)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
New Additional Content

This is a BIG ONE and also the one where I was going back and forth many many times until I found a pleasant solution for this.

Ok, what is it all about?

As you might remember, I have stated in the past, that I would like to implement some of your Animation Requests directly into the game, IF it fits into the games content and IF I find a satisfying way to do that.

Now...

There is a second part to it, coming directly from you and I have to say I like this one!

Someone stated...why not using the Supporter-Tier (which right now, has no exclusiv benefit other than the support itself), to give the opportunity to Request a specific Game Over for the game.

At first glance it may seem like an easy thing to do, but thinking about it in detail, there is a lot to consider with this one.

Ok, to not make this post extraordinary long, I will cut it right here. Just know, this one will come...

I will explain everything in detail in a seperate post, later on!
Since it was me who suggested this and it's 1st of July (and because latest update is now out for 5$ patreons) I'm a bit impatient. If I request for a game over I would like to get it in the same month without any extra cost.

Part of the idea was that with custom made game overs you could give us at least some kind of update every month. Given of course that there would be more than me interested to occasionally pay for these.

And an other thing: how about making Fiona to look a bit older so that she could have scenes of her own without breaking Patreon's rules? Change her hairdo etc. but keep her physically an obvious daughter of Beitris (couple of cm shorter and narrower hips) - she doesn't have to look disturbingly loli for expressing "daughterness". Or maybe she has big sister or she steps into some kind of magical time machine? There's never too many teenage girls (and pervy old men) in a game. Orcs and other monsters need some teen love variation too.

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Since it was me who suggested this and it's 1st of July (and because latest update is now out for 5$ patreons) I'm a bit impatient. If I request for a game over I would like to get it in the same month without any extra cost.

Part of the idea was that with custom made game overs you could give us at least some kind of update every month. Given of course that there would be more than me interested to occasionally pay for these.

And an other thing: how about making Fiona to look a bit older so that she could have scenes of her own without breaking Patreon's rules? Change her hairdo etc. but keep her physically an obvious daughter of Beitris (couple of cm shorter and narrower hips) - she doesn't have to look disturbingly loli for expressing "daughterness". Or maybe she has big sister or she steps into some kind of magical time machine? There's never too many teenage girls (and pervy old men) in a game. Orcs and other monsters need some teen love variation too.
I appreciate that, but there is a difference between actually requesting something I offer on patreon and making a suggestion somewhere in a thread or a comment section. As I said, I like the overall idea, but I also need to make sure that everything will fit together and work as intended. I will let you guys know the details in the near future. Stay tuned!

About Fiona: Don't worry, I have thought about that months ago and have found a solution for this. All I can say right now is, you will see more of her in the future...but it will take some time till we reach that point in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: buff

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

New Wallpapers are available now! Enjoy (y)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I appreciate that, but there is a difference between actually requesting something I offer on patreon and making a suggestion somewhere in a thread or a comment section. As I said, I like the overall idea, but I also need to make sure that everything will fit together and work as intended. I will let you guys know the details in the near future. Stay tuned!

About Fiona: Don't worry, I have thought about that months ago and have found a solution for this. All I can say right now is, you will see more of her in the future...but it will take some time till we reach that point in the story.
Well, my point was that I could make that 100$ plus tax game over request right now. Your Patreon support seems to be extremely low at this moment and I'm rather worried...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Well, my point was that I could make that 100$ plus tax game over request right now. Your Patreon support seems to be extremely low at this moment and I'm rather worried...
Actually, you are not wrong with that. But do as you please, I appreciate your support. If you consider such a request in july, let me know. Nonetheless, I will put out all remaining information in a few days time.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes