Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, The files.fm link is broken- it requires sign in and then p2p download method which is not working with palemoon version of firefox.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
OK, The files.fm link is broken- it requires sign in and then p2p download method which is not working with palemoon version of firefox.
Hi, please use the MEGA Link instead, this is the only original one. The other filehoster links aren't from me.

Reactions: Pif paf

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
uhh - who said it's complete? 0.18 FINAL means that version (0.18) is done, not beta. Next version still to come...once everything is done it will be tagged Completed.
Right, this is exactly what it means! And just to clarify, the story is more complex than people might think at the moment. The content I have planned for the game is more than enough to keep me busy for years to come (y)

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I was kinda hopping to keep that dick for... the rest of the game but ok.

Some kind of spell for future futa scenes would be perfect, if magic will be a part of the game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pogo123 and Oxiton

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
how do i beat the orc, he's got a sword and is much stronger. i've tried 5 times and got nowhere
Hi, I will help you to get through this fight...

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!

Reactions: Pogo123 and AwsHen

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
Hi, I will help you to get through this fight...

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!
Thank you

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Actually, you are not wrong with that. But do as you please, I appreciate your support. If you consider such a request in july, let me know. Nonetheless, I will put out all remaining information in a few days time.
Well I did as soon as I saw the change on your Patreon page and now I am waiting for your answer. It also has been some days here on f95zone since friday...

I don't know if it brings you any more supporters to put requested game overs in the premium version but I certainly didn't suggest that it should be paid twice... Well on the other hand if you keep regular versions free I guess it's ok.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone have a list of sexy scenes so far?
Phew...there are already more than I can count! If there is something specific you are looking for, let me know!

Well I did as soon as I saw the change on your Patreon page and now I am waiting for your answer. It also has been some days here on f95zone since friday...

I don't know if it brings you any more supporters to put requested game overs in the premium version but I certainly didn't suggest that it should be paid twice... Well on the other hand if you keep regular versions free I guess it's ok.
Don't worry I haven't forgotten (I was extremely busy with my private life, my girlfriend was moving).
The long awaited post is now out explaining all the details (I will post it here in a few minutes) and also, I did send you a PN an patreon.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

This is the continuation from my previous post around two weeks ago.
If you have missed it

The important part I will refering to (from previous post), I will copy & paste here:

--------------------
PART 1 (Section)
--------------------

Ok, what is it all about?

As you might remember, I have already stated that I would like to implement some of your Animation Requests directly into the game, IF it fits into the games content and IF I find a satisfying way to do that.

Now...

There is a second part to it, coming directly from you and I have to say I like this one!

Someone stated...why not using the Supporter-Tier (which right now, has no exclusiv benefit other than the support itself), to give us the opportunity to Request a specific Game Over for the game.

At first glance it may seem like an easy thing to do, but thinking about it in detail, there is a lot to consider with this one.

---------
PART 2
---------

Ok, let's begin with a very important Disclaimer at the start:

Additional Content like an Animation Request for the Legend-Tier was never planned to be shown in the game or to anyone else, other than the person who has requested it.

Now going by your feedback and suggestions, I decided to change that by putting some of the requested content into the Premium Edition of the game to make it available to a greater audience.

In other words:
"One-Person-Exclusive" requested content from higher Tiers (100, 70) will now be available for all Premium Members in the Grandmaster Tier (30), instead of just to one Person only.

In Addition, I decided to make it available to people who aren't even Premium Members and here is how: Three Weeks after the official release of an Update, when the Standard Version is going public, I will make the Premium Edition available for all Members in the Master-Tier (15) as well. This way, everyone has a very fair priced option to get his hands on the Additional Content that the Premium Edition has to offer.

Now to the new "Game Over"-Request: What is it? And how does it work?
First of all, I have renamed the former Supporter-Tier (100) to "GAMER CHANGER"-Tier, which is a more appropriate name for it.

And her is what you get:

- Once a month you can Request a "Game Over", "Dream Sequence" or an "Secret Ending" for the game. Depending on your request it will be one these three options.

- The overall value is the highest of all Tier-Requests, because this one will include an Animation, Several Render Images, Story Writing, Sound Effects, Visual Effects and Exclusive Ingame Availabilty...meaning you will get your own little Story-Path within the game itself.

- Another great thing is the Character-Count. There won't be a Limit to how many characters will be shown in the whole scene. Of course there are limits to it, but I won't put them in numbers, just because I don't want to limit your creativety. What is possible and what not, will be decided after I have seen your Request in detail.

There are only two things limiting you creativety and they are very important to me:

- The first thing is...whatever you have in mind for your request, it needs to go concur with my own vision for the game.

- And second...all Characters have to stay in-character, meaning their actions have to be believable.
(If you are unsure if your request will be possible or not, you can always write me a PN)

- For obvious reasons the GAME CHANGER-Tier will be the only Tier limited to just 1. Every other Tier is now limit-free like I promised to.

Now...

This is also very new to me and needs to be tested. In other words, I will see how it will go in its current state and if necessary, I will change some things. But of course, I will inform you guys before that would happen.

Ok, that's all for now!

Have a fantastic day, guys :)

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
just a quick question how much is it to get the locket pics and how often are the updates?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
What, it seems to me, would be better for the game:

1) Alenja is MC. But for some reason she almost does not make decisions (Most of the decisions Yorik for some reason makes).
Alenja is MC. Therefore, Alenja must make decisions how to act, what decisions to make, with whom to have close contacts, relationships and how to respond to the actions of others.
I would be interested to play for Alenja (if there was such an opportunity). I do not want to play for Yorik.;

2) Alenja (as well as Freya, Beitris) often get into unpleasant, unsuccessful for yourself situations and lose where they should and it would be better if they won. (For example: Alenja was supposed to be to defeat human kidnappers (even if she was a novice warrior and without weapons). Freya (she was an experienced warrior) was supposed to be to defeat Raven.) It would be better if they won! It would be better if there were no unpleasant and unsuccessful situations for them!
It would be better if Alenja would be a hero - a strong, smart and confident character, and that no one could offend her!

Last edited:
Reactions: dnzieg

esxay

Nov 24, 2017

1) Alenja is MC. But for some reason she almost does not make decisions (Most of the decisions Yorik for some reason makes).
Alenja is MC. Therefore, Alenja must make decisions how to act, what decisions to make, with whom to have close contacts, relationships and how to respond to the actions of others. ;

2) Alenja (as well as Freya, Beitris) often get into unpleasant, unsuccessful for yourself situations and lose where they should and it would be better if they won. (For example: Alenja was supposed to be to defeat human kidnappers (even if she was a novice warrior and without weapons). Freya (she was an experienced warrior) was supposed to be to defeat Raven.) It would be better if they won! It would be better if there were no unpleasant and unsuccessful situations for them!
It would be better if Alenja would be a hero - a strong, smart and confident character, and that no one could offend her!
agreed with that guy. It disgusts when the choice made not only that by yorik, it goes to unpleasant bad ending when you're trying to pick lewder choice. Feeling like i'm playing trainer how to care for a girl as cucked old man. The most funniest thing was around the cart, where he fucked alenja and got killed by bandits :c

Reactions: dnzieg

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Alenja is MC. Therefore, Alenja must make decisions how to act, what decisions to make, with whom to have close contacts, relationships and how to respond to the actions of others. ;

Well, I know where you are coming from, but I have very good reasons for that, which can be easily overseen at first glance:

1) It's quite simple: It wouldn't make any sense, in the context of the game, if the player would make sexual decisions for Alenja in the game, yet.

And here is why:
Just put yourself in Alenja's shoes...she is a very beautiful but innocent girl with absolutely no sexual experience and she also grew up without any contact to men.
With that being said, for her characters credibility simply is NO CHOICE to make when it comes to sexual stuff and nudity. She would always say NO to anything sexual related. She doesn't know any better and her society taught her so.
In other words, IF I would give the player an option to make a decision like this (from her perspective), it would completely break her character, because it's not believable.

That's why, in those situations, the player will switch control to another character, where sexual decisions make sense and didn't break the credibility. This way, Alenja will stay in character and you as the player have the choice to corrupt her. If you go too far too soon, she will "tell" you with her knee :p

2) It would be kind of boring if they would win every fight. Where is the fun in that?! I predict that the excitement would go down very fast and I wouldn't have a interesting story to tell.
Alenja herself is also not experienced in combat. She was only at the beginning of her fighting-training when everything went downhill and became chaotic. Now she has to stand on her own.

She will become stronger over time, you will see...but first she has to learn some things and train her skills.

Btw.: In the very next update you will see what an Adrasta is capable of!

In general:
The whole point for me making this game was... I felt that the gaming pool was somewhat lacking on innovation and originality, especially in the fantasy genre are good games quite rare.

Why do I tell you this?
Because I wanted to do something different, I wanted my game being unique by putting my very own spin on it.

If it's good or bad is not for me to decide, you guys do...with your support, feedback, likes etc. If the game got supported I will continue, if the support runs out, I will stop.
I can't say the game is perfect, but what i can confidently say is...it's standing out and I always do my very best to improve it wherever I can and where it makes sense.
I have a very clear vision of where I want to go with this game and I really hope I can work on it till it's finished :censored:

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes