Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
wet&wild why post a preview and then try and charge us for it should the previews be free
You are wrong on that! Patreon doesn't allow nudity in public posts. They can only be shown in patreon only posts. Everything I can post their in public, I post here too. The patreon only posts are just for your information that I'm working on it.

And quite frankly, if it wasn't for my patrons the game wouldn't exist.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Right now I'm finalizing everything. When I start the upload I will let you guys know!
Stay tuned...

Remember, my internet is not the best. It will take a while till it's finished!
But still, get ready if you want :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER
- Contentwise it's an 0.3 Update, not an 0.1 One. But I don't want to generate confusion by changing the numbers again. So it will stay as v0.19 instead of 0.21!
- v0.19 Beta is
Content Complete (even extended in many ways)
> Added Content to the last Scene of 0.18 (important for the story) and a whole New Scene
-
Additional Content is not included in the Beta Version (except one Unlock)
>
Final Version will be released in August and adds Extra Content (Unlocks), further Proofreading and other Stuff. And also something very special is coming with the Premium Version.

SUMMARY FOR v0.19 Beta (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Nearly 700 New Images
> Over 400 Render Images just for Animations
> New Animations have 20-65 Frames per Second
> ALL of them are Completely Handmade and Unique
> Over 25 Video-Animations are added (incl. different Camera Angels)
- Over 2000 Lines of Code added
- New Record For Number of Characters in one Scene
- Overall Number of Sound Effects is increased to over 165
- Created my own Audio Effects, with up to 7 Layers mixed together
- Added Extremely Lifelike Soundeffects for Erotic Scenes
- Added Badass Finishing Move (Animation)
- New Fetishes are Introduced

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.19 Final (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Extra Content will be added in the Final Version (August)
> More Information will be revealed before Release

GENERAL CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
> Overall Quality Improvements incl. Re-Rendered Images
> Postproduction Processing for better Colors and Lighting

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Reactions: rick87 and Regin34

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
it would help to know which character this update have scenes for as everyone have a fav character and it might help those who want to buy it just for there character if it was in it or not.

I for one love Freya the most so can we know which characters have scenes in this update.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
it would help to know which character this update have scenes for as everyone have a fav character and it might help those who want to buy it just for there character if it was in it or not.

I for one love Freya the most so can we know which characters have scenes in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: omarsayed

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't like them much I just wish Freya would have gotten a bigger part in the story;/
still, the dev is doing a great job and the game is very good overall and very rare among most games here to find anything like it.

oh well, I made a request thread anyway for someone to buy us the update you should vote for it guys if you want to see it here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/alenjas-adventure.58324/

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I would like to give you a short overview for august.

I plan to release v0.19 Final in the second half of the month. August is quite a busy month for me. I will be away from home for a few days.

Bonus Content v0.19 Final

What's so special about the Bonus Content this time around?

Well, overall I have increased the number of images you can unlock (for the Standard Version, too).

Bonus Content (Premium Edition)

The Additional Content for the Premium Edition however will be very special, because it's the very first game over request I will work on. Which means, several images, an animation (with different camera angels), story writing and sound effects will be added to the game.

In other words, there will be an option for you to go on an alternative path quite early on in the game, where things will get more naughty earlier on, as in the original story.

However, I still will make sure everything fits and stays believable.

More details to come!

New Wallpaper Details

The Wallpaper for July will come out very soon. They are also somewhat special as well, because all three of them are done with a specific theme in mind. And I can already tell, that even the normal one (Fiona) is more daring than usual.

That's all for now!

Have a fantastic day guys :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Wallpapers are out now. Enjoy!

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017

Hey guys,

I would like to give you a short overview for august.

I plan to release v0.19 Final in the second half of the month. August is quite a busy month for me. I will be away from home for a few days.

Bonus Content v0.19 Final

What's so special about the Bonus Content this time around?

Well, overall I have increased the number of images you can unlock (for the Standard Version, too).

Bonus Content (Premium Edition)

The Additional Content for the Premium Edition however will be very special, because it's the very first game over request I will work on. Which means, several images, an animation (with different camera angels), story writing and sound effects will be added to the game.

In other words, there will be an option for you to go on an alternative path quite early on in the game, where things will get more naughty earlier on, as in the original story.

However, I still will make sure everything fits and stays believable.

More details to come!

New Wallpaper Details

The Wallpaper for July will come out very soon. They are also somewhat special as well, because all three of them are done with a specific theme in mind. And I can already tell, that even the normal one (Fiona) is more daring than usual.

That's all for now!

Have a fantastic day guys :)
Will you let us know how to get the alternate path for the bad ending. In terms of what decision to make to get the path to the bad ending?

Reactions: Why are you gae?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Will you let us know how to get the alternate path for the bad ending. In terms of what decision to make to get the path to the bad ending?
Well, it's not hard to do. The content will be marked as what it is and I also plan to add a decription page to it when the choice appears. In other words, you will know what to do just by playing the game.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Well, it's not hard to do. The content will be marked as what it is and I also plan to add a decription page to it when the choice appears. In other words, you will know what to do just by playing the game.
Thanks, the premium edition will be accessible to the Master tier 2 weeks after being made available to the grandmaster tier?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, the premium edition will be accessible to the Master tier 2 weeks after being made available to the grandmaster tier?
The Premium Edition will go all the way down to the Master Tier when the Standard Version goes public (three weeks after release).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Wallpaper Polls for August are available!

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
If you mean Yorik watching Alenja having sex it already happened but maybe it's vice versa that you want...
what that didn't happen Alenja didn't have sex with anyone in the game yet....yorick had small penetration scene in gameover route and that's it.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes