Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Will we ever get some NTR action with Alenja?
Yes, like HPZAT has mentioned, there is already some NTR action in the game. Maybe not the most common stuff so far, but more will come for sure. Overall, I will leave the choice to the player...so most of the stuff will be optional.

she was the futa lol she didn't get fucked xD
and tentacle is not other people also :D
Well, perfect timing I guess! Tomorrow she will have her first real sexual experience :sneaky:

Reactions: omarsayed

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well :)

A few days ago I said to you, that I expect to Release v0.19 Final in the second half of august. Well, cut that!!!

I have made very good progress and therefore the release will be sooner than expected...which is Tomorrow!

Another thing is...

I will immediately replace the Beta Version with the Final Version. In other words, the scheduled Beta-Release for the Student Tier (tomorrow) will instead be the v0.19 Final-Release. So you can get your hands on the full experience, instantly.

Short Preview:

The overall Bonus Content contains around 100 Images. Around 90 are for the game over request (additional naughty path quite early on in the game) and 60 of these Images are rendered for Animations.

And...

A little, but a very welcome Change, I guess:

I have decided to implement the request not directly as a game over, because of two reasons: 1. not everbody is a fan of them and 2. there are already enough in the game, especially at the start).

That's why, the additional path will not end in a game over, like you used to be...instead it will end the story in a special way (Secret Bonus Ending). I will let you find out yourself where it leads you. All I can say is, it's new to the game and it's something people have requested since I have started this project.

Ok, that should be it for now...

There is more coming with the final release. I will let you know all the details in the Changelog on Friday!

Have a fantastic day, guys!!!

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well :)

A few days ago I said to you, that I expect to Release v0.19 Final in the second half of august. Well, cut that!!!

I have made very good progress and therefore the release will be sooner than expected...which is Tomorrow!

Another thing is...

I will immediately replace the Beta Version with the Final Version. In other words, the scheduled Beta-Release for the Student Tier (tomorrow) will instead be the v0.19 Final-Release. So you can get your hands on the full experience, instantly.

Short Preview:

The overall Bonus Content contains around 100 Images. Around 90 are for the game over request (additional naughty path quite early on in the game) and 60 of these Images are rendered for Animations.

And...

A little, but a very welcome Change, I guess:

I have decided to implement the request not directly as a game over, because of two reasons: 1. not everbody is a fan of them and 2. there are already enough in the game, especially at the start).

That's why, the additional path will not end in a game over, like you used to be...instead it will end the story in a special way (Secret Bonus Ending). I will let you find out yourself where it leads you. All I can say is, it's new to the game and it's something people have requested since I have started this project.

Ok, that should be it for now...

There is more coming with the final release. I will let you know all the details in the Changelog on Friday!

Have a fantastic day, guys!!!
First of all the most recent update was great! Second, who is the character that has the game over scene?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER

- This is the Final Version of v0.19 and comes with a lot of Extra Content (Unlocks), further Proofreading and other Stuff. And also something very special is coming with the Premium Version.

SUMMARY FOR v0.19 Final (STANDARD VERSION):

- New Bonus Render Images are now added to make v0.19 complete

- Further Proof Reading from the last version

- Updated Names in Special Thank You Screen

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.19 Final (PREMIUM VERSION):

- Added the very first Game Over Request to the game

- The New Scene contains nearly 100 Images

> 60 of them are for Animations (Including different Camera Angels)

> It's a Complete Additional Path you can choose (When Yorik Rescue Alenja from the Orcs)

> If you go that Path you can get Naughty with Alenja very early on in the game, even more than the original story let you right now (Including a real sex scene / no Game Over or Dream Squence)

> The best part is:

- I have decided to Add the very First Bonus Ending to the game

> Which means, you will see how the story will end if you choose to go that Path

> It comes with a special Ending Screen

- The are also several Bonus Images to Unlock when you play it through

- I did quite some Story Writing for this one, because I want it to feel natural and believable!

- New Added Sound Effects are included

And Very Important

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT

You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Reactions: stansalino

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
sad we don't ever get the premium version here..

I have to say I pledged to a lot of games not ever one of them put the full release on tier higher than 10$.

the game is amazing don't get me wrong but really the tiers on patreon are just kinda insane when compared to other games

no wonder the premium is never shared here.

Reactions: princess bride

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Locking the first game over scene behind a 30$ paywall is really steep IMO. Guess I'll do without it, even though it feels like it should be part of the base game :/
You know it's extra content that I requested and paid for. Instead of it being for my eyes only you can get it after three weeks for 15$ and as us pirates all know sooner or later for free.

How about starting complaining when this guy makes thousands per month instead of few hundreds as it's now.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
You know it's extra content that I requested and paid for. Instead of it being for my eyes only you can get it after three weeks for 15$ and as us pirates all know sooner or later for free.

How about starting complaining when this guy makes thousands per month instead of few hundreds as it's now.
I couldn't give a shit if you specifically paid for it, I am allowed to show dissatisfaction at how the dev handles their reward tiers. I certainly don't need to wait for them to get thousands per month in order to make that kind of complaints. And please, don't act as if I should be grateful to you. Your personal contribution is completely irrelevant to me.

At least I certainly don't feel like I'll ever renew subscriptions to that particular patreon page at this point. There are far better things I could be investing 10$ a month into, especially if I'm gonna get shafted because I didn't spend an extra 50%.

Reactions: nodice20

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
I couldn't give a shit if you specifically paid for it, I am allowed to show dissatisfaction at how the dev handles their reward tiers. I certainly don't need to wait for them to get thousands per month in order to make that kind of complaints. And please, don't act as if I should be grateful to you. Your personal contribution is completely irrelevant to me.

At least I certainly don't feel like I'll ever renew subscriptions to that particular patreon page at this point. There are far better things I could be investing 10$ a month into, especially if I'm gonna get shafted because I didn't spend an extra 50%.
i argee about wot you said for a couple of extra pics that are all ready in the game should be put in but no you have to pay more for them its a rip off

Reactions: nodice20

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018

You are obviously not getting the point: that stuff wouldn't be there if I didn't request it and this alone means it's not part of the actual game. (And having played it I of course know that it's extra - a very nice extra.) And have you noticed that paying 15$ every second month you would be saving 25%? It's your own fault if you can't do the math.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

You are obviously not getting the point: that stuff wouldn't be there if I didn't request it and this alone means it's not part of the actual game. (And having played it I of course know that it's extra - a very nice extra.) And have you noticed that paying 15$ every second month you would be saving 25%? It's your own fault if you can't do the math.
It's a whole scene with an animation.
This (y)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes