Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

like I have announced yesterday, I want to make the Premium Edition more available to people.

Well, why not start today?
The Standard Version of 0.18 Final was going public a few days ago, which means I will now Release v0.18 Final (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15).
In other words, this is a 50% Discount!!!

So if you haven't had the opportunity to play the Premium Version yet, this is your chance!
Just follow the

Have fun :)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Well, I know where you are coming from, but I have very good reasons for that, which can be easily overseen at first glance:

1) It's quite simple: It wouldn't make any sense, in the context of the game, if the player would make sexual decisions for Alenja in the game, yet.

And here is why:
Just put yourself in Alenja's shoes...she is a very beautiful but innocent girl with absolutely no sexual experience and she also grew up without any contact to men.
With that being said, for her characters credibility simply is NO CHOICE to make when it comes to sexual stuff and nudity. She would always say NO to anything sexual related. She doesn't know any better and her society taught her so.
In other words, IF I would give the player an option to make a decision like this (from her perspective), it would completely break her character, because it's not believable.

That's why, in those situations, the player will switch control to another character, where sexual decisions make sense and didn't break the credibility. This way, Alenja will stay in character and you as the player have the choice to corrupt her. If you go too far too soon, she will "tell" you with her knee :p

2) It would be kind of boring if they would win every fight. Where is the fun in that?! I predict that the excitement would go down very fast and I wouldn't have a interesting story to tell.
Alenja herself is also not experienced in combat. She was only at the beginning of her fighting-training when everything went downhill and became chaotic. Now she has to stand on her own.

She will become stronger over time, you will see...but first she has to learn some things and train her skills.

Btw.: In the very next update you will see what an Adrasta is capable of!

In general:
The whole point for me making this game was... I felt that the gaming pool was somewhat lacking on innovation and originality, especially in the fantasy genre are good games quite rare.

Why do I tell you this?
Because I wanted to do something different, I wanted my game being unique by putting my very own spin on it.

If it's good or bad is not for me to decide, you guys do...with your support, feedback, likes etc. If the game got supported I will continue, if the support runs out, I will stop.
I can't say the game is perfect, but what i can confidently say is...it's standing out and I always do my very best to improve it wherever I can and where it makes sense.
I have a very clear vision of where I want to go with this game and I really hope I can work on it till it's finished :censored:
I wanted to help make the game better. - I thought you might be interested in my opinions and suggestions.

1) The fact is that from the very beginning of the game I already put myself in the place of Alenja. Maybe that's why I react based on her feelings. Therefore, I dislike the actions of Yorik towards Alenja.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Therefore, the actions of human kidnappers towards Alenja were even more unpleasant.- (Therefore, I wanted these kidnappers to be seriously punished.)

Last edited:
Reactions: dnzieg

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
The game has great potential. I wanted to help make the game better. - I thought you might be interested in my opinions and suggestions.

1) The fact is that from the very beginning of the game I already put myself in the place of Alenja. Maybe that's why I react based on her feelings. Therefore, I dislike the actions of Yorik towards Alenja. Therefore, in this game I am only interested in F + F relationships.
2) Therefore, the actions of human kidnappers towards Alenja were even more unpleasant.- (Therefore, I wanted these kidnappers to be seriously punished.)

By the way, is it possible to make the path F + F for Alenja?
Well, I've supported this game quite a lot and have completely opposite opinion. This game really stands out and I hope that it doesn't go to the direction that you want.

• Angry
Reactions: dnzieg

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes, you can use your old savefiles from previous installments, this hasn't changed (y)
well...I updated files from 0.18beta to 0.18final.
My saves don't show me anything new, though. Maybe a corrupt download? Maybe I downloaded the same files I already had by accident somehow?
Is the new material just updated versions over older scenes? I definitely would like to avoid starting over if possible. Any ideas? lol

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Well, I know where you are coming from, but I have very good reasons for that, which can be easily overseen at first glance:

1) It's quite simple: It wouldn't make any sense, in the context of the game, if the player would make sexual decisions for Alenja in the game, yet.

And here is why:
Just put yourself in Alenja's shoes...she is a very beautiful but innocent girl with absolutely no sexual experience and she also grew up without any contact to men.
With that being said, for her characters credibility simply is NO CHOICE to make when it comes to sexual stuff and nudity. She would always say NO to anything sexual related. She doesn't know any better and her society taught her so.
In other words, IF I would give the player an option to make a decision like this (from her perspective), it would completely break her character, because it's not believable.

That's why, in those situations, the player will switch control to another character, where sexual decisions make sense and didn't break the credibility. This way, Alenja will stay in character and you as the player have the choice to corrupt her. If you go too far too soon, she will "tell" you with her knee :p
I totally agree with your sentiment here. This is an adventure game, not an RPG, so it's perfectly okay that it's more about unlocking a predetermined story through gameplay than the player making decisions that shape the story.

This would be a somewhat stronger point if the characters behaved a little less like morons. A lot of it may be down to language barrier as I get the feeling that English is not your first language.

Beautiful looking game though. Well done.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
My saves don't show me anything new, though. Maybe a corrupt download? Maybe I downloaded the same files I already had by accident somehow?
Is the new material just updated versions over older scenes? I definitely would like to avoid starting over if possible. Any ideas? lol
You have to go to the beginning of 0.18 beta or the end of previous version to get to the point there you can now choose alternative paths: new events in 0.18 beta and 0.18 final are parallel.

• Sad
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You have to go to the beginning of 0.18 beta or the end of previous version to get to the point there you can now choose alternative paths: new events in 0.18 beta and 0.18 final are parallel.
Starting over, then, I guess lol

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
The game has great potential. I wanted to help make the game better. - I thought you might be interested in my opinions and suggestions.

1) The fact is that from the very beginning of the game I already put myself in the place of Alenja. Maybe that's why I react based on her feelings. Therefore, I dislike the actions of Yorik towards Alenja. Therefore, in this game I am only interested in F + F relationships.
Therefore, the actions of human kidnappers towards Alenja were even more unpleasant.- (Therefore, I wanted these kidnappers to be seriously punished.)

By the way, is it possible to make the path F + F for Alenja?
No offense taken, I did just explain my intention for the game and that I really want to do things differently (in some parts).

To your question:
Well, I have planed a lot of things for the future. I can't go into too much detail right now, but I can confidently say there will be something for everyone to enjoy. It's quite possible that some F+F action will be a part of it as well. Some of the planed stuff will be completely optional, though.

You already got answered, but I want just clarify:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

This months wallpaper polls and render-request are available now!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Unsurprisingly there was no point to vote but could I have one with Yorik perving Alenja behind a tree anyway:sneaky:
True^^ That's why in my last Poll I left Alenja out of it, but nonetheless, the result was nearly the same. Freya ended up winning the poll (now second), with Fiona being in second place (now third).

Regarding Yorik, this was exactly what I had in mind for him, if he had won the poll. Well, it's not too late to deliver on that one in the future:sneaky:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I gotta ask are there more updates coming? Usually when a title is marked as final, it's done
That's a missunderstanding. The "Final" marks the "v0.18" not the whole game. There was an update named "v0.18 Beta" and I have completed v0.18 content with my last update. That's why it's now called "v0.18 Final".

How many more updates would you say before alenja loses her virginity.
Let the game surprise you ;)

The fight with the orc centurian I die every time is there someway to bypass this
Hi, I will help you to get through this fight...

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes