Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
You are obviously not getting the point: that stuff wouldn't be there if I didn't request it and this alone means it's not part of the actual game. (And having played it I of course know that it's extra - a very nice extra.) And have you noticed that paying 15$ every second month you would be saving 25%? It's your own fault if you can't do the math.
I'm not sure why you are repeating yourself, my opinion that 15$ (30$ now) is a ludicrous price tag for something that honestly should be in the game is completely unchanged by the fact you commissioned it. Honestly it actually makes it worse because now you're making it sound like that content is locked behind a higher payer wall because of you, rather than have the dev work on content that would be available in the base version to everyone. I find that such a system that screws over small patrons completely dumb if I'm entirely honest.

And ffs even if I paid every other month I'd still be paying 90$ a year. How is that game worth anywhere near that? What does math have anything to do with it?

At this point it just seems like you're white knighting for the developer. Please stop that, if they want to address my criticism then I'd rather they do it directly rather than have some random fan with a lot of disposable income chime in.

Reactions: nodice20

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I'm not sure why you are repeating yourself, my opinion that 15$ (30$ now) is a ludicrous price tag for something that honestly should be in the game is completely unchanged by the fact you commissioned it. Honestly it actually makes it worse because now you're making it sound like that content is locked behind a higher payer wall because of you, rather than have the dev work on content that would be available in the base version to everyone. I find that such a system that screws over small patrons completely dumb if I'm entirely honest.

And ffs even if I paid every other month I'd still be paying 90$ a year. How is that game worth anywhere near that? What does math have anything to do with it?

At this point it just seems like you're white knighting for the developer. Please stop that, if they want to address my criticism then I'd rather they do it directly rather than have some random fan with a lot of disposable income chime in.
Yes I agree it's useless to explain anything to you.

[It's actually rather funny that you practically admitted that even 5$ per month is too much which means that you want it for free and are now bitching about greedy dev.]

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Yes I agree it's useless to explain anything to you.

[It's actually rather funny that you practically admitted that even 5$ per month is too much which means that you want it for free and are now bitching about greedy dev.]
I’m shocked at how you managed to misunderstand everything I’ve said, but then again that’s what happens when you don’t bother reading I guess.

Next time don’t reply to people if you aren’t willing to follow up properly.

• Angry
Reactions: nodice20 and HPZAT

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I’m shocked at how you managed to misunderstand everything I’ve said, but then again that’s what happens when you don’t bother reading I guess.

Next time don’t reply to people if you aren’t willing to follow up properly.
Let me help you: 12x5$=60$ which is "anywhere near" 90$. And there is of course option to pay 15$ every third month. Or fourth etc. You guys could also co-operate: each of you in his/her turn pays for premium stuff and uploads it here. I think this guy could start:
prove it upload your virsion of this game wot is the $30 virsion
The actual game is free (after waiting three weeks). For the extra you have to pay (until somebody pirates it). Maybe I should start whining that I can't get my special requests free...

Mika343

Jan 29, 2020

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Let me help you: 12x5$=60$ which is "anywhere near" 90$. And there is of course option to pay 15$ every third month. Or fourth etc. You guys could also co-operate: each of you in his/her turn pays for premium stuff and uploads it here. I think this guy could start:

The actual game is free (after waiting three weeks). For the extra you have to pay (until somebody pirates it). Maybe I should start whining that I can't get my special requests free...
im not paying a rip off price from a rip of dev for things that are supposed to be in the game and i refuse to pay more for them

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
locking scenes behind $30 tier? another game bites the dust. imagine thinking that will help your game grow, more like milk what you already have.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Why is it so hard for you to understand such simple things. Individual requests made by supporters are just fanservice. They have nothing to do with the original story I want to tell. The base game stays completely free for everyone. Nothing is or gets cutted from it. The extra content for the premium edition (outside of the bonus stuff you already get in the base game) was added later in development and several months after the original path has already been done.
The only reason I have added even more additional content is to show my appreciation to my supporters, that's it. And quite frankly, the very least you can do you is not being ungrateful for getting a game completely free.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
you can try to spin it as fanservice and entitlement all you want but its not the case. if the was the case you wouldn't put it into a separate version of the game and gate it off. it would just go the the individual. instead you gut the game.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
you can try to spin it as fanservice and entitlement all you want but its not the case. if the was the case you wouldn't put it into a separate version of the game and gate it off. it would just go the the individual. instead you gut the game.
You're wrong, it was my idea that these private requests could be enlarged into game overs and to be shared that way with other patrons. Dev decided to put more effort into it storywise and made an alternative ending. I actually have one private animation request done and I'm planning to make a game over/alternative ending request that includes it.

And don't be silly, they will be pirated at some point.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Then keep living in your fantasy world where guys who bust their asses off to give others something to enjoy are the bad guys.

Even a single render from the game is probably a lot more than people like you have done for others. So tell me, where is the link to your game you have worked on for around two years completely for free?!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Then keep living in your fantasy world where guys who bust their asses off to give others something to enjoy are the bad guys.

Even a single render from the game is probably a lot more than people like you have done for others. So tell me, where is the link to your game you have worked on for around two years completely for free?!
no wonder the game is on life support.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I saw 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together. Is it possible to play the game lesbian?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alenja's Adventures [v0.19 Final] Wet & Wild Production

Original Size: 1.07 GB

Compressed Size: 532 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes