Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Andriod port?
It's already there! Look at the OP or at page 50 to get the link.

Can anyone suggest an easy way to win the memory minigames?
Hi, there is no trick to it, it's just memory. However, maybe the following information might be useful to you: Overall, there are only two memory puzzles in the game (I don't plan adding more of them). The very first one is really small and extremely easy. Shouldn't cause you any problems. For the second one, choose the easy difficulty and you are good to go. I do test my stuff many times before I implement it into the game and I always have around 60 Seconds left on the timer when I beat those memory games. Only the hard difficulty can be tricky sometimes (if I'm not able to concentrate), but usually I also have around 45-60 Seconds left on the timer there as well.

Reactions: paula789

paula789

May 2, 2017
It's already there! Look at the OP or at page 50 to get the link.

Hi, there is no trick to it, it's just memory. However, maybe the following information might be useful to you: Overall, there are only two memory puzzles in the game (I don't plan adding more of them). The very first one is really small and extremely easy. Shouldn't cause you any problems. For the second one, choose the easy difficulty and you are good to go. I do test my stuff many times before I implement it into the game and I always have around 60 Seconds left on the timer when I beat those memory games. Only the hard difficulty can be tricky sometimes (if I'm not able to concentrate), but usually I also have around 45-60 Seconds left on the timer there as well.
Thanks for replying:)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I have some very good news to announce, so lets get right into it...

I guess, most of you already assume which character is next in line to get an update?!
That's right, everyones favorite MILF, Freya!

Now...

I have done some Popularity Polls in the past and Freya was going out the Winner (when Alenja was not an option) and Second Place in another one where Alenja was an option to choose from.

I also did let you know, that the Poll Results might have an impact on the Game itself, if I feel I can make something good out of it.

Well, that's the case here!

Because of Freyas Popularity and because of the very Precarious Situation she was left in her last scene, I have decided to Extend her Story Part quite a bit.
I'm not talking about a few images, I'm talking about a whole Scene she will get in addition to what I have originally planned for her.

To be clear:

All of this
will take place in the Base Game! In other words, everyone will get this content! This is not a request or something like that, it's just me extending my own story and like I have said in the past, the original story will always be for everyone!

One last thing:

I'm in Full Production of v0.20 and I can already tell that this content will be a very nice addition to the game. If you liked the atmosphere in v0.19, I'm sure you will love what v0.20 will bring to the table.

Okay, that's all for now!

I will post some Preview Images within this week!

Stay tuned and have a nice day!

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

Hey guys,

I have some very good news to announce, so lets get right into it...

I guess, most of you already assume which character is next in line to get an update?!
That's right, everyones favorite MILF, Freya!

Now...

I have done some Popularity Polls in the past and Freya was going out the Winner (when Alenja was not an option) and Second Place in another one where Alenja was an option to choose from.

I also did let you know, that the Poll Results might have an impact on the Game itself, if I feel I can make something good out of it.

Well, that's the case here!

Because of Freyas Popularity and because of the very Precarious Situation she was left in her last scene, I have decided to Extend her Story Part quite a bit.
I'm not talking about a few images, I'm talking about a whole Scene she will get in addition to what I have originally planned for her.

To be clear:

All of this
will take place in the Base Game! In other words, everyone will get this content! This is not a request or something like that, it's just me extending my own story and like I have said in the past, the original story will always be for everyone!

One last thing:

I'm in Full Production of v0.20 and I can already tell that this content will be a very nice addition to the game. If you liked the atmosphere in v0.19, I'm sure you will love what v0.20 will bring to the table.

Okay, that's all for now!

I will post some Preview Images within this week!

Stay tuned and have a nice day!
Nice I LOVE Freya.

but can you b more clear what do you mean her last scene do you mean the last one with the fairy spell and stuff or something else ??

my fav content for Freya would b Yorick or Alenjas or orcs having fun with her I wish she can b part of the party ..if that's is the case would you pls tell us bec I'm willing to pledge right now in order to support my fav milf :)

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Nice I LOVE Freya.

but can you b more clear what do you mean her last scene do you mean the last one with the fairy spell and stuff or something else ??

my fav content for Freya would b Yorick or Alenjasor orcs having fun with her I wish she can b part of the party ..if that's is the case would you pls tell us bec I'm willing to pledge right now in order to support my fav milf :)
No I actually mean HER last scene (the fight against raven). The fairy scene was not exactly her.

Well, I won't reveal the story, but like I have said in my announcement...and as I'm working on the update right now, I really like my decision of adding an additional scene to her story. It adds quite a lot to her path and the game overall.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
No I actually mean HER last scene (the fight against raven). The fairy scene was not exactly her.

Well, I won't reveal the story, but like I have said in my announcement...and as I'm working on the update right now, I really like my decision of adding an additional scene to her story. It adds quite a lot to her path and the game overall.
Oh ty anything with Freya is good anyway futa orc yorick Alenjas any of those with her would b super hot.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Monthly Wallpaper are out now!

Reactions: Kingvlad

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Quite an interesting ending LOL

the tentanlce OR futa was hmmmm well i would always choose tentacle over futa and some nice ideas but imo the scene was too long and would have been nice to see Alenja's tit get sucked more intense and from farer away but overall i would have either prefered a shorter scene or none of those at all. but i see the much work you put into these and i honour this nonetheless.

sad Beitris got detected. poor girl. in the last fist Regan was really sexy and pretty - prettier than i saw her before cause she was for me the least attractive always. intersting.

is it just me or did Alenja get bigger boobies? if yes i am quite happy about it :=) and old guy i am certain too. talking about old guy: i really hope he takes her virginity during the game and later has a threesome with that god damn hot mother. i am so impatient to see this all!!!!!!! gosh Alenja is really sexy and pretty in her way even i pref overall more curvy bodies normally. really a star that pretty redhead. :3

never thought you would ever make such long animations tbh. i mean they are not ultra good but really solid and more than i would have ever expected. good job man! i just hope we see such long scenes with the old guy and Alenja sooner or later hehe :p

i hope this feedback was kinda okay for you. ^^

Reactions: omarsayed

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Quite an interesting ending LOL

the tentanlce OR futa was hmmmm well i would always choose tentacle over futa and some nice ideas but imo the scene was too long and would have been nice to see Alenja's tit get sucked more intense and from farer away but overall i would have either prefered a shorter scene or none of those at all. but i see the much work you put into these and i honour this nonetheless.

sad Beitris got detected. poor girl. in the last fist Regan was really sexy and pretty - prettier than i saw her before cause she was for me the least attractive always. intersting.

is it just me or did Alenja get bigger boobies? if yes i am quite happy about it :=) and old guy i am certain too. talking about old guy: i really hope he takes her virginity during the game and later has a threesome with that god damn hot mother. i am so impatient to see this all!!!!!!! gosh Alenja is really sexy and pretty in her way even i pref overall more curvy bodies normally. really a star that pretty redhead. :3

never thought you would ever make such long animations tbh. i mean they are not ultra good but really solid and more than i would have ever expected. good job man! i just hope we see such long scenes with the old guy and Alenja sooner or later hehe :p

i hope this feedback was kinda okay for you. ^^
Thank you for your feedback, I always appreciate that (y)

When it comes to the lengths of those scenes, that's on purpose (even though they turned out to be even longer than I originally had in mind), I want everyone to find something worthwhile when playing my game. With that being said, both of these fetishes are not the main focus of the game and therefore may not happen very often. But I will still make sure that the content that actually is there, is worth someones time.
In other words, it doesn't how niche a fetish might be, when I decide to implement one into the game, I will work on it the very best I can and in detail, like I alwyas do. There is always someone out there, playing the game just for this "tag" (fetish) and if he/she can get something out it, I'm happy as well.

Thank you for mentioning Regan and giving her a bit of love too. Since I have redesigned her several months ago, this was the very first big update with her appearing in her new look and it's nice to see people recognizing her as a beauty, as well as a badass^^ I think she deserves it.

Well, in the end it all comes down to personal preferences and tasts. And because you like more curvy bodies and bigger boobies, I'm sure you will like what the next update has to offer. Freya all the way!

Hm...you know what?!
I just feel like sharing something with you guys here. You know how they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Going by that I will post one of my patron v0.20 preview images (in my next post), so you have something visible to look forward to :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
v0.20 Preview:
(Freyas Booty)
v0.20 Preview.jpg

I have to say I'm usually not completely satisfied with my own work. I always try to do the very best I can and aim for perfection in every way I can think of...and that is something that is very hard to satisfy. I'm my hardest critic!

But this render, I don't what it is (probably how everything comes together...lighting, shades, the overall look), I really really like and I hope some of you guys too ;)

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
v0.20 Preview:
(Freyas Booty)
View attachment 801119

I have to say I'm usually not completely satisfied with my own work. I always try to do the very best I can and aim for perfection in every way I can think of...and that is something that is very hard to satisfy. I'm my hardest critic!

But this render, I don't what it is (probably how everything comes together...lighting, shades, the overall look), I really really like and I hope some of you guys too ;)
damn no kidding that's, not an image that's a masterpiece.

Freya hands down got the best ass in the game and for me, she is the best character in the game overall.

I just hope you take care of her boobs as well (sucking );p;p
bec they didn't get any fun in her last scene :D

ty for your amazing work my friend :)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes