Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

New polls are available now!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,
it's time to talk about the Games Progression!
Usually this would be a Patron-only post, but I want to do this one in public!

So let's get right into it...
Even so I was a bit silent on what I'm working on right now, I didn't take any break since v0.20 release.
Right now, I'm in full production of the next game version, which is named v0.21 (who would have thought, lol).
In v0.21 Alenja's story will continue and the real magical training will begin. Therefore, our friends will travel to a new location. So far, so good. Of course there is a bit more to it, but I don't want to spoil anything yet.
Let's just say it will get very interesting and there will be some surprises for you and Alenja and the others guys as well :sneaky:
I will post some Preview Images in the near future!

And now to the BIG "GAME-CHANGING" NEWS:
As you all know, I plan things ahead and I always try to improve the game the best I can.
I know, since quite a while now that, when it comes to a certain point in the story, I want to change/improve some things in the game.
We are now very close to this point...
The matter is, there will be a new scene that will play in an "old location", from the beginning of the game. The thing is, in early production I have used quite some 2D backgrounds for certain scenes, but this obviously has changed a lot for newer scenes in the past year.
Now...pretty much all new content I create plays in a 3D Environment, which does not only look a lot better, but also opens a lot more possibilities for the characters to interact with the environment and stuff.
In this particular case, a 2D Background is completely unusable for what I have planned in the scene and also for almost every future scene in general.
Long story short: For the new scene, I need to replace the old 2D Background with a new 3D Environment to make the scene work.
And in addition, I will also remake the old scenes in the same location, so everything matches and nothing feels out of place. And also, I don't want to anybody to get confused when using a 2D and a 3D Environment for the same location.
So this particular location I'm talking about, will get a 3D Revamp to make old and new scenes match together.

THIS above was the original plan I already had in mind, since a few month now. But these are not the game-changing news I'm talking about.
It was just the beginning:
Immediately after v0.20 was released, I started to work on the 3D Environment I need for the new scene. I already searched like forever for a fitting location (during the last months), but I found nothing suitable.
So I ended up building my very own one, by mixing around 30-50 3D-Assests together. And while I was working on it, the location became bigger and more detailed with every hour...more possibilities were coming to my mind of how valuable this is for the story, the atmosphere and the overall quality of the game.
To give you a rough idea, the original plan was maybe around 5% of what I have created now. With all this new stuff, it will not only change a single environment in the game, but also the game itself.
And here is why...

GAME-OVERHAUL (PREVIEW):
- Scenes with old 2D Backgrounds will be Reworked in a Full-3D Environment
(only if necessesary, some are good for now and will stay as they are)
- Some old Scenes will get Extended and more Detailed
- New Scenes will be Added to add some valuable New Content
- New Characters will be introduced
(I'm sure you will love them)
...more details to come!

A VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
-----------------------------------------
It's not so easy to describe all this stuff and what exactly I have planned for the game and it's future. You need to see it to fully understand it! But believe me when I say, that this is indeed Game-Changing, but (and this is very important) WITHOUT changing the feel of the game itself.
What I mean is, if someone thinks this will the change the game in a way that it doesn't feel like "Alenja's Adventures" anymore, DON'T WORRY, this won't be the case!!!
But the game will take a huge jump in quality, similar to a comparison between my old and new animations (probably even a much bigger jump than that).
I'm also aware of some questioning things, that come with it. For example, I won't waste any time by reworking ALL old scenes. I will only do what is neccessary and makes the game better overall!
At the latest, you will understand when I show some Screenshots of the new 3D Environment and Characters.
But that is for the future...

Right now, I'm fully concentrating on the next Update (v0.21)!

Stay tuned for more guys and have a fantastic day!!!

Last edited:

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Can someone tell me what was the last scene of the 0.19 version? I played it online (I know right... didnt know it would be that good) and got stuck after the big orc battle when they go to visit the leader in order to warn her... Is it the end of this version or there is more? Thank you :)

Reactions: pacolel

pacolel

Aug 12, 2020
Can someone tell me what was the last scene of the 0.19 version? I played it online (I know right... didnt know it would be that good) and got stuck after the big orc battle when they go to visit the leader in order to warn her... Is it the end of this version or there is more? Thank you :)
Yup, it is. (Although there are some scenes only available for the premium version, maybe that's why you are confused.

pacolel

Aug 12, 2020

Hey guys,
it's time to talk about the Games Progression!
Usually this would be a Patron-only post, but I want to do this one in public!

So let's get right into it...
Even so I was a bit silent on what I'm working on right now, I didn't take any break since v0.20 release.
Right now, I'm in full production of the next game version, which is named v0.21 (who would have thought, lol).
In v0.21 Alenja's story will continue and the real magical training will begin. Therefore, our friends will travel to a new location. So far, so good. Of course there is a bit more to it, but I don't want to spoil anything yet.
Let's just say it will get very interesting and there will be some surprises for you and Alenja and the others guys as well :sneaky:
I will post some Preview Images in the near future!

And now to the BIG "GAME-CHANGING" NEWS:
As you all know, I plan things ahead and I always try to improve the game the best I can.
I know, since quite a while now that, when it comes to a certain point in the story, I want to change/improve some things in the game.
We are now very close to this point...
The matter is, there will be a new scene that will play in an "old location", from the beginning of the game. The thing is, in early production I have used quite some 2D backgrounds for certain scenes, but this obviously has changed a lot for newer scenes in the past year.
Now...pretty much all new content I create plays in a 3D Environment, which does not only look a lot better, but also opens a lot more possibilities for the characters to interact with the environment and stuff.
In this particular case, a 2D Background is completely unusable for what I have planned in the scene and also for almost every future scene in general.
Long story short: For the new scene, I need to replace the old 2D Background with a new 3D Environment to make the scene work.
And in addition, I will also remake the old scenes in the same location, so everything matches and nothing feels out of place. And also, I don't want to anybody to get confused when using a 2D and a 3D Environment for the same location.
So this particular location I'm talking about, will get a 3D Revamp to make old and new scenes match together.

THIS above was the original plan I already had in mind, since a few month now. But these are not the game-changing news I'm talking about.
It was just the beginning:
Immediately after v0.20 was released, I started to work on the 3D Environment I need for the new scene. I already searched like forever for a fitting location (during the last months), but I found nothing suitable.
So I ended up building my very own one, by mixing around 30-50 3D-Assests together. And while I was working on it, the location became bigger and more detailed with every hour...more possibilities were coming to my mind of how valuable this is for the story, the atmosphere and the overall quality of the game.
To give you a rough idea, the original plan was maybe around 5% of what I have created now. With all this new stuff, it will not only change a single environment in the game, but also the game itself.
And here is why...

GAME-OVERHAUL (PREVIEW):
- Scenes with old 2D Backgrounds will be Reworked in a Full-3D Environment
(only if necessesary, some are good for now and will stay as they are)
- Some old Scenes will get Extended and more Detailed
- New Scenes will be Added to add some valuable New Content
- New Characters will be introduced
(I'm sure you will love them)
...more details to come!

A VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
It's not so easy to describe all this stuff and what exactly I have planned for the game and it's future. You need to see it to fully understand it! But believe me when I say, that this is indeed Game-Changing, but (and this is very important) WITHOUT changing the feel of the game itself.
What I mean is, if someone thinks this will the change the game in a way that it doesn't feel like "Alenja's Adventures" anymore, DON'T WORRY, this won't be the case!!!
But the game will take a huge jump in quality, similar to a comparison between my old and new animations (probably even a much bigger jump than that).
I'm also aware of some questioning things, that come with it. For example, I won't waste any time by reworking ALL old scenes. I will only do what is neccessary and makes the game better overall!
At the latest, you will understand when I show some Screenshots of the new 3D Environment and Characters.
But that is for the future...

Right now, I'm fully concentrating on the next Update (v0.21)!

Stay tuned for more guys and have a fantastic day!!!
All my respects to the devs that rework their games becouse they don´t think it's good enough. It's clear that you really love the game.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
There's a lot more after that one. The last scene for 0.19 is Beitris and Regan going on patrol and encountering orcs.

Didn't even know there's an online version.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Yup, it is. (Although there are some scenes only available for the premium version, maybe that's why you are confused.
There's a lot more after that one. The last scene for 0.19 is Beitris and Regan going on patrol and encountering orcs.

Didn't even know there's an online version.
Yes there is more content! Version 0.20 was released on Oct. 1 and is available on my
If you have missed the Changelog:

• Red Heart
Reactions: GogolBordello

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
In a review by Sesinho it reads: "Farthermore i checked the image folder and theres animations in there with themes that are not tagged."
Which themes are not tagged?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I've just wach the trailer.... The job done here is impressive : modeling the scenes, animation, renders...
Really impressive !!
GJ Wet & Wild.

And even if i'm not fan of this king of univers (fantasy), i think i will try it (the mini-games looks cool too) !!
Thank you for the nice words. You are welcome to try it out. Feel free to let me know your thoughts afterwards!

In a review by Sesinho it reads: "Farthermore i checked the image folder and theres animations in there with themes that are not tagged."
Which themes are not tagged?
That's just BS. I have tagged every fetish the game has to offer.
And I wouldn't give much about someones rating when he played an around 6-8 hour game for only 3 min.

Reactions: Frosty2000
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes