Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

to celebrate the Public Release of v0.20 and to Thank You All for Your Support, I have created another "Fan-Signature" for you.
Matching the update, this one features Freya doing some jiggling dance moves.

I have rendered over 200 Frames for this one. Even though the size is quite small, it took several hours to render and quite some time for the post production.

Overall I think it's a nice Bonus for all you Freya-Lovers out there :)

I plan to do more Signatures in the future!

Using them and spreading the word about this game, will also support me and will help me to get more eyes on this project. Thank you All in advance!

All of my signatures are free to use, BUT respect the rules of wherever you want to show them, because of the nudity.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Yet I look in vain for the ntr tag. :unsure:
That's a tricky one. You can call it how you want, but none of the females in the game so far, has a clear relationship, partner, husband etc., which makes it not real "ntr", at least in my perspective. Maybe it's kind of(?), I don't know! In the end it depends on what your defintion of ntr is.
I left this one out on purpose, because their is no real definition of it and I don't want people to get confused by it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
because their is no real definition of it
Well, there is. What needs an ntr tag on this site is defined here and here:
"Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."

I'm not fundamentally anti-ntr btw, I just like accurate tags so I know what I'm getting into.

So would you say one or more of MC's love/romantic interests are involved with someone other than MC in your game? If yes, please use the tag.

edit: typo/formatting

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alenja's Adventures [v0.20 Final] Wet & Wild Production

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.29 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 623 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 606 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Med_Vandel

Jul 28, 2017
Are the shitty combats, puzzles, and random game overs still in the game?

It's been a long time since I've played this and I'm interested in knowing if there's been any improvement.

Reactions: Priappus

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Well, there is. What needs an ntr tag on this site is defined here and here:
"Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."

I'm not fundamentally anti-ntr btw, I just like accurate tags so I know what I'm getting into.

So would you say one or more of MC's love/romantic interests are involved with someone other than MC in your game? If yes, please use the tag.

edit: typo/formatting
The MC is Alenja and at the moment she has no romantic interests. One of the side characters is an old pervert who certainly likes to watch.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The MC is Alenja and at the moment she has no romantic interests.
That's a useful information to have, thanks. I assumed that she would have someone she's interested in. Does this mean she only has casual one-time flings?

One of the side characters is an old pervert who certainly likes to watch.
Is he the reason for the [multiple protagonists] tag? Because that usually indicates that there is more than one MC. MC == protagonist. Is Alenja his love interest? If so, and he watches her having sex with someone else, it would be ntr.

I absolutely understand that Wet & Wild Production doesn't want that tag on their post, because fewer people would play it, but it seems a bit dishonest to admit in one comment there is ntr in the game, and in another saying but they won't tag it anyway.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
That's a useful information to have, thanks. I assumed that she would have someone she's interested in. Does this mean she only has casual one-time flings?

Is he the reason for the [multiple protagonists] tag? Because that usually indicates that there is more than one MC. MC == protagonist. Is Alenja his love interest? If so, and he watches her having sex with someone else, it would be ntr.

I absolutely understand that Wet & Wild Production doesn't want that tag on their post, because fewer people would play it, but it seems a bit dishonest to admit in one comment there is ntr in the game, and in another saying but they won't tag it anyway.
This is a voyeristic and exhibitionistic game and there hasn't been this: "designed to cause jealousy ". There are several scenes with different characters but only one real mc who is at the beginning innocent girl who knows nothing about men and sex.

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Loving this game, hoping for me Alenja in the next update!! Also testing if my signature is working!
Thank you! I'm glad you like the game so much :)

You are welcome to use the signature, but you should implement it as an image (GIF) to work properly.
Right now, you need to click on the video to play the animation.

I will help you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pacolel

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
how do you live through the orc fight ??? he seems way overpowered for a first battle
never mind once i figured out the mechanics it went OK ................good story ,well done

Last edited:
Reactions: pacolel
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes