Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Two questions before I continue playing this:
1. Can I drop Yorik? I'm already tired of his monologues.
2. Are there any actual choices and consequences, or just one right and one wrong answer any given time, with a near instant fail state if you pick the wrong one?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Two questions before I continue playing this:
1. Can I drop Yorik? I'm already tired of his monologues.
2. Are there any actual choices and consequences, or just one right and one wrong answer any given time, with a near instant fail state if you pick the wrong one?
1. just skip his monologues and you are done kk
2. yes, there are, but, to unlock all gallery images, you need to save often and do all wrong paths with instant death, at least until it says to reload after the bad ended, as well as the good paths. in the good paths, as long as you roll back after the image in the gallery is unlocked, everything is fine.

pity the premium images are still locked :(

Reactions: pacolel

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
1. just skip his monologues and you are done kk
2. yes, there are, but, to unlock all gallery images, you need to save often and do all wrong paths with instant death, at least until it says to reload after the bad ended, as well as the good paths. in the good paths, as long as you roll back after the image in the gallery is unlocked, everything is fine.

pity the premium images are still locked :(
He'll still be there, that's the annoying part, I guess I'm out. Have fun people!

Reactions: dnzieg and pacolel

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
In this update?

Fail 1st riddle and it give you dancing scene
Fail 2nd riddle and it give you handjob scene
Fail 3rd riddle and it give you blowjob scene
Succeed the 3rd riddle and it give you pussy licking

Did I miss the fucking scene? that would have been epic, or that was not implemented ?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Did I miss the fucking scene? that would have been epic, or that was not implemented ?
no you didn't. she doesn't do it with the troll, at least for now kk

your missing image for this update is most likely when you lose the fight before you encounter the troll.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
how do you live through the orc fight ??? he seems way overpowered for a first battle
never mind once i figured out the mechanics it went OK ................good story ,well done
Hi,

I'm not sure which fight exactly you were on, because the very first one is way too easy to not get through it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or you meant the second fight in the game, against the Orc Centurion?

Nonetheless, I will help you to get through this fight...

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!

In this update?

Fail 1st riddle and it give you dancing scene
Fail 2nd riddle and it give you handjob scene
Fail 3rd riddle and it give you blowjob scene
Succeed the 3rd riddle and it give you pussy licking

no you didn't. she doesn't do it with the troll, at least for now kk

your missing image for this update is most likely when you lose the fight before you encounter the troll.
That's correct! You have found all 4 paths in this update. What you might not know is that, the whole update wasn't planned in the first place. I just extended Freya's storyline with this extra scene, because she got very popular in different polls I did in the past. So the whole update is just additional content to the stuff I did already plan for her. It's my way to show my appreciation for fans of the game and who like Freya's character.

A little heads-up: The hardcore sex scene I have original planned for her, will still come when her storyline continues in another update. Version 0.20 was pretty much my own fanservice for all Freya-Lovers out there. See it as a big bonus and maybe as foreplay before things will get more extreme in the future ;)

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Is there a lesbian-only route, by any chance?
You will find some hot lesbian scenes in the game, but not exaclty a lesbian-only route. Nonetheless, most of the sex scenes are avoidable or offer an alternate route. More lesbian stuff will be added in the future, though!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.20_Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

--------------------------------

Hey guys,

I just want to inform you that I'm still working on a lot of stuff behind the scenes, the update itself of course but also some more additional game improvements and bonus content.

I will go into more detail and let you know about v0.21 progression very soon.

Stay tuned....

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes