Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

I noticed I forgot something to mention in the v0.21 Changelog, which might be quite important for some people.
The changelog is now updated, but I want to post it here seperately so nobody will oversee it.

Puzzles are now skippable/optional:
With v0.21 I have implemented a little Skip-Button for the Puzzles (Memory Minigames) in the game.

The reason for that is simple, I know not everyone is a fan of them and because those puzzles aren't relevant for the games story, I decided to give the player the option to skip them.

Disclaimer:
- Bonus Images who are related to the puzzles, can only be unlocked by playing them
- Only puzzles are skippable, not the fights (combat system)
> The Combat System is a Core Game Feature, it's Story Related and also part of the Survival Aspect of the Game.

Nonetheless, I'm sure there are some people out there happy to see this change happen.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

it's time to reveal / show the next Re-Rendered Scene / Standard Bonus Content for v0.21 Final.
As you can see from the Title and the Comparison Images below, the Cave-Entrance Scene is next in line for an Overhaul.

Overview:
Side-by-side you should easily see the difference between the old and the new renders. Nonetheless, I have marked the new ones for you.
You should look at them in Full-Screen to see all the new details.

The Biggest Improvements are:
- Nearly all of the Noise and Blur is Gone now-
- Colors are Stronger and a little bit Less Saturated for a More Natural Look
- Scenery and Characters got more Depth, because of More Lifelike Shadow Colores
- Several Clipping Issus have been Corrected
- New Renders got a lot More Details
- Added
more 3D Assests to the Scene (e.g.1: Forest behind the Orc, e.g.4: More Trees and Bushes outside the cave)
- Graphical Artefacts in some Images got Removed
- Improved Lighting and some other Stuff (Image Sections, Poses etc.)
- BONUS-RENDERS: - Added few new Images, incl. a new Alenja "Upskirt Pussy Shot"

PS: I'm not completely finished yet. Before release I will go through all of them one more time and look if I can further improve an image in some way. Other than that, what you see above is almost final.

Please let me know your thoughts!

--------------------------------------------------

COMPARISON-IMAGES:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018

For those who aren't a patron of mine, I will share with you the most important information:
The release will be somewhere between 15.-20. December!
If you change your tiers so that 30$ patreons get a game over request once in three months, I will support you every month;)

Last edited:

wagner93

Oct 19, 2020
what is the perfect time for block. There is no hint and no matter i do i take damage. Actually i tried so many times to beat armored orc, still no clue how to block . Maybe i am idiot but i assume there are people like me out there and imo trying to figure out something like it is a turn off, it irritated me so well.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
what is the perfect time for block. There is no hint and no matter i do i take damage. Actually i tried so many times to beat armored orc, still no clue how to block . Maybe i am idiot but i assume there are people like me out there and imo trying to figure out something like it is a turn off, it irritated me so well.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alenjas-adventures-v0-20-final-wet-wild-production.26557/post-2211201
See this answer, from the Dev.
Love this Game Wet & Wild Production, thanks for being so active in this forum.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Question: The Action where Regan and Beitris have just defeated a Orc squad with Beirtis in the tree the action after that has a lot of Black screens with dialogue, Regan is getting Orc Handled ;) supposed to be that way?

Reactions: pacolel

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Question: The Action where Regan and Beitris have just defeated a Orc squad with Beirtis in the tree the action after that has a lot of Black screens with dialogue, Regan is getting Orc Handled ;) supposed to be that way?
Um no, this shouldn't be the case! Let me know via PN at which specific point in the game you only see a black screen during the dialog. Thx!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Umm, sorry if my question was asked already but, why make 0.20 final? You are abandoning game not even quarter of it done?

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Umm, sorry if my question was asked already but, why make 0.20 final? You are abandoning game not even quarter of it done?
A few comments above yours is one from the game creator about version .21. So .20 obviously isn't the final version. I assumed .20final means is to contrast with some .20beta or alpha, either released or just internal. Its not the last version.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
No, you are mistaken on that!

it means a final version of the 0.20, not final of the game
A few comments above yours is one from the game creator about version .21. So .20 obviously isn't the final version. I assumed .20final means is to contrast with some .20beta or alpha, either released or just internal. Its not the last version.
That's correct! It only means the update is final, not the whole game(y)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes