Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
who likes this tentacle thing?I was disgusted,like green snakes that enter the female vagina and in the mouth,if you want to make a love scene do it right.I thought it was a erotic game and not a horror game.
This fetish was requested a long time ago (like on the very first page in this thread and on patreon). And it fits perfectly in a fantasy game, that's why I have implemented this scene!

I'm also aware not everyone is into this kind of stuff, which is fine too!
You know there is a warning sign before the scene and also another path you can take or you can even SKIP the entire scene. It's completely up to you!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures v0.21-Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures v0.21-Beta.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
As always, Thank You for the great port (y)

PS: I have updated the link in the OP, too!

Reactions: the66

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alenja's Adventures [v0.21 Beta] Wet & Wild Production

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.45 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 683 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 665 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Right, it was some requested content!

Don't worry guys, Yoriks time will come in the original story, as well...when we are at this point. And yes, without him dying. Nonetheless, I think I will leave the choice to the player and make this scene optional and/or completely skippable! Best solution for everyone (y)

Reactions: pacolel

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Right, it was some requested content!

Don't worry guys, Yoriks time will come in the original story, as well...when we are at this point. And yes, without him dying. Nonetheless, I think I will leave the choice to the player and make this scene optional and/or completely skippable! Best solution for everyone (y)
Well, I hope that we can choose who's her first and Yorik is one option.

Is the 0.21 final coming today? Can't wait.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Well, I hope that we can choose who's her first and Yorik is one option.

Is the 0.21 final coming today? Can't wait.
I haven't thought about the details yet, but I think I will leave the choice to the player.

About your second question: I will post the announcement here in a second.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to announce that I need to slightly delay the release of v0.21 Final.

And that is because of two reasons:

First of all, my proofreader did inform me today that she won't be able to get through the script before tomorrow. Which means I will get back the script on Dec 21 and then I need some time to finalize the update and do some game testing etc.

And second of all, I had some serious problems with some of the used 3d assests, which concluded in a lot of extra time to make everything work as intended.

With that being said, the Release will on December 22!

But here are some good news at the end:

The Bonus Request Scene got even bigger now. The last requested bonus scene I did had around 100 Images, this one will end up at around 170 Images.

So don't worry guys, it will be worth the wait =)

Last edited:

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
To be fair, I was little disappointed with that update. We only get Alenja training ended fighting with mushrooms ladies. I was expected some kind of fight with them or some choise to make, but all it was without any game. I know, complaining for free game isn't cool, but I just want to let you know what I think.

Reactions: pacolel

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
To be fair, I was little disappointed with that update. We only get Alenja training ended fighting with mushrooms ladies. I was expected some kind of fight with them or some choise to make, but all it was without any game. I know, complaining for free game isn't cool, but I just want to let you know what I think.
You are welcome! Maybe you have missed the information, but I announced that update to be the "start/setup" of her magician training. Don't worry, there is more to come. This was only the first part!

chillo

May 7, 2017
all is well until i get to the black captured girl being forced to have sex and then alenja comes down to save her and then yorvik says they tricked him and then i get not responding and it slowly like every 2 minutes moves onto next screen but keeps freezing etc then i get a few screens that load up ok then it goes not responding etc. if i leave it for ages - like 2 mins it sometimes progresses.
im on 0.21 beta

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
all is well until i get to the black captured girl being forced to have sex and then alenja comes down to save her and then yorvik says they tricked him and then i get not responding and it slowly like every 2 minutes moves onto next screen but keeps freezing etc then i get a few screens that load up ok then it goes not responding etc. if i leave it for ages - like 2 mins it sometimes progresses.
im on 0.21 beta
Maybe your files are corrupt or some are missing. I'm sure the game itself is working fine! Try to download the game again!
If you still have issues, let me know!

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes