axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Why not post this information here? I don't see much of a point keeping it locked for patreons only especially being the one who is sponsoring the special request.
I could see leaving the content locked for Patrons (after all the game creator wants some incentive for people to pay money for it), but I would think allowing the news of the content to be public would be good, not just in that some people would be interested in knowing it, but because it would incentive a few people to become Patrons if they really like what they see.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Why not post this information here? I don't see much of a point keeping it locked for patreons only especially being the one who is sponsoring the special request.
I could see leaving the content locked for Patrons (after all the game creator wants some incentive for people to pay money for it), but I would think allowing the news of the content to be public would be good, not just in that some people would be interested in knowing it, but because it would incentive a few people to become Patrons if they really like what they see.
Well guys, I always consider stuff if it's reasonable. In this case I have to say...yeah, why not?!

It's now unlocked for the public (took me around 2-3h to write everything down).
I will post the whole Progression Update / News in a minute.

Reactions: axz2

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

it's time to let you know what I have worked on in the recent weeks, so let's get right into it.
I will try to breakdown everything with bullet points to make it more comfortable for you to read and easier to navigate.

Ok, here we go...

v0.21 Progression Update

I have made very good progress, especially in terms of the rendering process. Right now I'm working on the last part of the update.

To give you some numbers:
- 380 Images are rendered so far (still counting)
- Including 7 Animations (I only count video animations, there are some smaller ones, too)

What is left to do?
- Finishing the Rendering Process
- Writing, lots of Story Writing (of course I have started already)
- Finalizing Animations, Adding Sound Effects, Coding, Proof Reading, Game Testing, etc.

Game Improvements (new option):
Despite general game improvements I do for nearly every update, I have decided to implemented a little Skip-Button for the Puzzles (Memory Minigames) in the game.
The reason for that is simple, I know not everyone is fan of them and because those puzzles aren't relevant for the games story, I decided to give the player the option to skip them.

Disclaimer:
- Bonus Images who are related to the puzzles, can only be unlocked by playing them
- Only puzzles are skippable, not the fights (combat system)
> The Combat System is a Core Game Feature, it's Story Related and also part of the Survival Aspect of the Game (this won't change)

Bonus Content / Overhaul:
Now it gets interesting, for v0.21 the Bonus Content will be different!

Bonus Content (Standard Edition):
Instead of a handfull Bonus Images, I have decided to start early with the Games Overhaul Process by doing the following...

Mushroom Village Scene (Overhaul):
- Re-Rendered
the whole Scene (~70 Images) in High Quality
-
Added New Images and Camera Angels to the Scene
- Ironed out the vast majority of the Noise and Blur in those Images
- Made countless Improvements throughout the scene, got rid of Clipping Issues and some Unnatural Hair Movements (especially from the fairy)

Disclaimer:
This is only a small overhaul in comparison to what will come after the update is out. But still, it's a nice improvement and necessary for the game going into the future.
I have learned quite a lot since I have started this project and if you compare my latest updates with the beginning of the game, you will notice the difference. In some parts it looks like a different game to me, which I don't want.
With that being said, all improvements I do for the game is to make sure that the whole game is delivering quality content. I want people to enjoy the entire game, not just the most recent updates.
The Mushroom Village Overhaul is just the beginning. Re-rendering scenes like this, I will do step by step, whenever I have the time to do so and wherever I think it's needed.
Nonetheless, the Big Overhaul will start after the Release of v0.21 with the Full-3D Remaster from lots of Scenes at the beginning of the game. I actually can't wait to show you something.
More details to come!

Bonus Content (Premium Edition)
This came in last minute, so to speak. Over the last few days we were discussing the details about this request. And now it's time to make it official...
Another Game-Over / Special-Ending Request will find its way into the game.
If you have played the first one, you know what to expect from this.
I haven't started working on it yet (not before the v0.21 base content is finished), but my guess would be that this one will end up even bigger than the first one.

Here are some Details from the Request:
Premise:

- What would happen if the Twins (Maili and Mairi) would have gone on Patron instead of Beitris and Regan?
Bonus-Features:
- Instead of one Animation with two Camera Angels, I will do two different Animations with several Camera Angels
- Bonus Ending Screen (it will show you how the game would end this path)
More details to come!

v0.21 Release?
It's still a bit too early to announce a specific release date, but I can assure you that I will give you something this month.

Very likely it will be one of those Two Options:

1. Beta Release:
If I need more time to finish the Bonus Content [Mushroom Village Overhaul (nearly finished) and Game Over Request (haven't started yet)], I will do a Beta Release first, so you can play the newest Update.

2. Final Release:
If I'm able to finish everything till the end of the month, I will do a Final Release, so you all can play the whole package right from the start.

------------------------------------------------------
PS: In my Next Post I will show you some Comparison Render Images from the Mushroom Village Overhaul (very soon).

Ok, that's all for now!

I wish you all a fantastic day, take care and stay tuned :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

now it's time for the Comparison I was talking to you in my last post.
If you have missed the Announcent / Update

Overview:
Side-by-side you should easily see the difference between the old and the new renders. Nonetheless, I have marked the new ones for you.
You should look at them in Full-Screen to see all the new details.

The Biggest Improvements are:
- Nearly all of the Noise and Blur is Gone now
- Colors are Stronger and a little bit Less Saturated for a More Natural Look
- Scenery and Characters got more Depth, because of More Lifelike Shadow Colores
- Several Clipping Issus or Unnatural Hair Movements have been Corrected (e.g. 3)
- New Renders got a lot More Details
- Graphical Artefacts in some Images got Removed
- Improved Lighting and some other Stuff (Image Sections, Poses etc.)

PS: I'm not completely finished yet. Before release I will go through all of them one more time and look if I can further improve an image in some way. Other than that, what you see above is almost final.

Please let me know your thoughts!

--------------------------------------------------

COMPARISON-IMAGES:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019

Hey guys,

now it's time for the Comparison I was talking to you in my last post.
If you have missed the Announcent / Update

Overview:
Side-by-side you should easily see the difference between the old and the new renders. Nonetheless, I have marked the new ones for you.
You should look at them in Full-Screen to see all the new details.

The Biggest Improvements are:
- Scenery and Characters got more Depth, because of More Lifelike Shadow Colores
- Several Clipping Issus or Unnatural Hair Movements have been Corrected (e.g. 3)

PS: I'm not completely finished yet. Before release I will go through all of them one more time and look if I can further improve an image in some way. Other than that, what you see above is almost final.

Please let me know your thoughts!

--------------------------------------------------

COMPARISON-IMAGES:
I'm not artist, so it is hard for me to told if I see diffrence or not. Sure, colors looks little diffrent and some better light effect, but I think both pictures are good enought. But if you, as creator, made decition that changes are necessery, I won't argue with you. Still you are generous to give us game for free, so I won't complain about your fetish XD

Reactions: pacolel and p22
May 30, 2019
Great game, except I can't get past the orc in the first chapter. he does like twice the damage I'm doing, and the rage-mode does almost nothing in terms of relative damage. I've seen less grindy enemies in Mabinogi.

Had potential, but freaking hells, I'm removing this game from my system entirely till these enemies get nerfed, what. the fuck.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Great game, except I can't get past the orc in the first chapter. he does like twice the damage I'm doing, and the rage-mode does almost nothing in terms of relative damage. I've seen less grindy enemies in Mabinogi.

Had potential, but freaking hells, I'm removing this game from my system entirely till these enemies get nerfed, what. the fuck.
Hi,

I guess you talk about the second fight in the game, against the Orc Centurion?

I will help you to get through this fight...

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I'm not artist, so it is hard for me to told if I see diffrence or not. Sure, colors looks little diffrent and some better light effect, but I think both pictures are good enought. But if you, as creator, made decition that changes are necessery, I won't argue with you. Still you are generous to give us game for free, so I won't complain about your fetish XD
Its subtle, but I think a slight improvement.
The difference will be more obvious if you look at them in fullscreen and/or zoom in.

Here an example with 200% zoom:

Especially for people with a 1440p or 2160p monitor this will make a huge difference. For everybody else it's still nice to have. Have a closer look at Yorik's face, it's way more detailed in the new render.

Reactions: pacolel

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
he probably meant on Patron server, not here kk

you just need to be patient and wait, it will be here sooner or later.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
still today?
he probably meant on Patron server, not here kk

you just need to be patient and wait, it will be here sooner or later.
Even though you might know now, I just want to clarify for everyone else!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have written the progression update for around 2 hours!

Pretty much at the last sentence my pc crashes and I faced a blue screen :/
Of course, everything were gone! The whole message and also the images which my pc were rendering in the background.

After restart, my pc is working fine. Nonetheless, those 2 hours were gone and just a complete waste of time.

PS: The report is out now, I will post the link here in a second!

Reactions: pacolel

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

the update is ready and already uploading!

Good News:

Originally, I had planned the Bonus Content for v0.21 Beta being the Re-Rendered "Mushroom-Village" Scene (70 Images).

But since I made very good progress in the last two days and had a little bit more time on my hand than expected. I have decided to create some Bonus Images for v0.21 as well. You will unlock them by playing v0.21 Beta completely through.

Short and sweet: You will get both, the Mushroom-Village Scene in HQ and also some new Bonus Images on top :)

Alright, I will now write down the Changelog!

And I will inform you guys when the Upload is ready...

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Hey guys,

the update is ready and already uploading!

Good News:

Originally, I had planned the Bonus Content for v0.21 Beta being the Re-Rendered "Mushroom-Village" Scene (70 Images).

But since I made very good progress in the last two days and had a little bit more time on my hand than expected. I have decided to create some Bonus Images for v0.21 as well. You will unlock them by playing v0.21 Beta completely through.

Short and sweet: You will get both, the Mushroom-Village Scene in HQ and also some new Bonus Images on top :)

Alright, I will now write down the Changelog!

And I will inform you guys when the Upload is ready...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
- v0.21 Beta is Content Complete (even extended in many ways)
-
Final Version will be released in December and will add more Extra Content*, further Proofreading and other Stuff.
* Requested Bonus Scene for the Premium Edition with a special Ending
* Another Re-Rendered Scene from the past in HQ, slightly extended and in FULL 3D

In v0.21 Alenja will start the real Magician Training! What will happen?
Well, there is only one way to find out...

SUMMARY FOR v0.21 Beta (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Nearly 500 New Images
> Over 280 Render Images just for Animations
> New Animations have 20-60 Frames per Second
> ALL of them are Completely Handmade and Unique
> 17 Video-Animations are added (incl. different Camera Angels)
- Over 2000 Lines of Code added
- New Creatures added
> Adds more diversity to the game and it's world
- Overall Number of Sound Effects has increased to 200
- Created my own Audio Effects, with up to 5 Layers mixed together
- Added Extremely Lifelike Soundeffects for Erotic Scenes
Puzzles are now skippable/optional:
> I have implemented a little Skip-Button for the Puzzles (Memory Minigames)
> Disclaimer:
- Bonus Images who are related to the puzzles, can only be unlocked by playing them
- Only puzzles are skippable, not the fights (combat system)
> The Combat System is a Core Game Feature, it's Story Related and also part of the Survival Aspect of the Game

RE-RENDERED: "Mushroom Village"
- Completely Re-Rendered the whole Scene (70 Images)
- BONUS-RENDER: Alenja "Upskirt Pussy Shot" (Nearly at the start of the Scene)

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.21 Beta (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Extra Content will be added in the Final Version (Dezember)
> More Information will be revealed before Release

GENERAL CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
> New way of Image Implementation, saved some space in coding (around 20%)
> Postproduction Processing for better Colors and Lighting

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes