Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
no idea how he made that decision then
Well, it looks as if we are going towards a finale when it comes to the Vanya story arc. So that estimate for that might not be so wrong. However, the whole supernatural thing remains unexplored. Either it will just be ignored - which I don't believe - or we will get more updates in the future. If the dev just wanted to drop that story he would not have introduced the crazy I-know-it-all sister so late in the game. Another option to continue that story would be a new game or a "Chapter 2" which follows the events of this one. Who knows? So far there has been nothing official.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no idea how he made that decision then
well there isn't much left to tell after mc and boys dethrone vanya, either alex or her daddy (unlikely) becomes boss of the bosses and alex marries mc and he becomes her partner (if she becomes big boss) who interacts with her underlings or it's possible that mc becomes big boss after marrying alex and alex continues to be what she was before while mc deals with all things.

sequel or ch2 is possible or short epilogue but after this has reached conclusion there isn't much to tell except tying whatever subplots still exist and bit about mafia life (there are games concentrating on that so this shouldn't).

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne.jpg
Alexandra [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod [Completed]
The Mod highlights the best choice with Green, Increase or decrease Text Size, and Text Box Opacity.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: For v.099 see Pic 3, I didn't highlight the choice, but I have left a note in the game to let you know what the choices will do.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 1428579
Alexandra [v0.98] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough Mod highlights the best choice with Green.​

Installation:

Note: walkthrough Mod requested by Laehl.

Download
: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thanks a lot, I've been waiting for a long time for someone to finally make a mod for this game again and as usual it turns out that you can be counted on as always if no one else wants to make a mod for a game so once again thank you very much on behalf of myself and probably many others who will also be very happy with this mod, good job as usual.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks a lot, I've been waiting for a long time for someone to finally make a mod for this game again and as usual it turns out that you can be counted on as always if no one else wants to make a mod for a game so once again thank you very much on behalf of myself and probably many others who will also be very happy with this mod, good job as usual.
blush-blushing.gif

You are very welcome, thank you for the kind words, enjoy the game ;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1428579

Installation:

Download

Our saviour. At least for SOME time we won't have to answer that question over and over again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.99.7 + Walkthrough by JokerLeader
Size 1.57 GB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1428579

Installation:

Download

You're awesome JokerLeader, thank you for this one. Can I get a link to my port? https://f95zone.to/threads/alexandra-v0-98-ptolemy.8671/post-6667900

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
Found mistakes.
Day 17.rpy has Adriana asking "But how did you get in here?" when it should be the player asking.
Day 26.rpy has James saying "Welcome." and "You're the one who holds his leash?" along with some more lines when it should be Olivia saying them.

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Man cant believe author managed to get a Tommy Wiseau cameo in here.
In other news i gotta say what i regret about this game is that by its own nature we cant get centric plots around characters like Alice, Jenny or Jasmine (I love Alex but I would love to see more of these girls)

Reactions: Nulldev

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Before, I was playing with another wt mod, and there was recommended choice: not to go for birth control pills.
Now I'm playing with wt mod from Joker and now there is a green choice "yes" to go get the pills.

Does it have big consequences if we don't go get the pills? (aside from the fact that Alex is getting pregnant, of course)

Because I personally want Alex to get pregnant.. And I don't like what is telling me in wt mod in this case.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Before, I was playing with another wt mod, and there was recommended choice: not to go for birth control pills.
Now I'm playing with wt mod from Joker and now there is a green choice "yes" to go get the pills.

Does it have big consequences if we don't go get the pills? (aside from the fact that Alex is getting pregnant, of course)

Because I personally want Alex to get pregnant.. And I don't like what is telling me in wt mod in this case.
i guess hes not prego fan , good to know

you can always check in console with

alexpreg whether = True/False

there is also

jaspreg

also i see that naming saves option is not included for that you can use general code works in most of renpy games

game_save = u'' (u'name') - name does stick with you so if you dont want that do double saves or name old ones

Reactions: Qmil679

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

1st time it's recommended to give pill but on 2nd time she's too busy to take it and 3rd (or so) time in hiding place she wants to get preggo.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
lmao I just started playing.. MC is a fuckin nut
View attachment 1428579

Installation:

Download
: MEGA - - - ANDROID

Android Version by estrada777
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
All my choices are coming up green, in the screenshot it shows don't shoot as green but for me both are green, also I was playing without the mod before I installed and when you go to rescue the girl, I choose to shoot and managed to kill them, but with the mod both choices were green, I kept picking shoot but they kept killing me instead

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes