Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...

Any update for this?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Any update for this?
there is no need , wasnt any dec in this update, 1 sex scene and lil story progress

last dec that maybe mattered was this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and back then mod was still working

after you had only few - wana bang yes/no with no after effect whats so ever

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
will this be updated?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
there is no need , wasnt any dec in this update, 1 sex scene and lil story progress

last dec that maybe mattered was this

and back then mod was still working

after you had only few - wana bang yes/no with no after effect whats so ever
ok thanks

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 4905M
SHA1SUM: c95a37f33dcc28d453238df8819f925528a345c3

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
God fucking damint. I haven't played in 6 updates figured I'd let them soak up a bit. This whole thread is so intriguing I'm just praying "please lord god Ptolmey don't let this update end on a cliff hanger right before the siege".*sigh....I guess I shoudl've waited 2 or 3 more updates before picking this back up.

Things are certainly moving faster now though. I thought the demon thing would never get wrapped up but it seems to be nearing a conclusion also with James sister so I wonder how much more is left in this game. I can see it ending pretty soon after the coup is ended. God dam nthough Alex your man is about to go to war at least let him know he is a father first! or maybe she thinks it would just be distraction but come on dude.

Is there anything else secret about Isabella other than she is secretly the Don's illegitimate daughter? And why would she be his soft underbelly unless the Don knew and if her knew she was his daughter you'd think he'd be upset him and Alex were fucking.

The longer I play this game the more I flip flop between the "demon" being an actual demon and being a manifestation of mental illness. What do ya'll think? Demon real v imaginary?

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I would have said the same thing, but I have had some issues with nopy over the last month. I would say roughly 1 in 5 archives have been corrupted for me. Not sure why, but it is annoying when it happens. Usually it happens with larger (3GB+) files. Usually I can re-download it from nopy and it will be fine, so something is going on. This has happened with 2 different computers and locations.
I noted this can happen when there is a connection failure between network server (nopy,anon,...) and your download map, so even when it mannages to reconnect it might have damaged or skipped a "pakkage" of the files.
So basicly, if within the (bad) connection (wich might also be a time out) the network server has send, your network didnt receive but continues (= missing/broken files) otherwise one of the networks will give the connection failure ("couldnt connect with server" or "didnt receive reply").

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I noted this can happen when there is a connection failure between network server (nopy,anon,...) and your download map, so even when it mannages to reconnect it might have damaged or skipped a "pakkage" of the files.
So basicly, if within the (bad) connection (wich might also be a time out) the network server has send, your network didnt receive but continues (= missing/broken files) otherwise one of the networks will give the connection failure ("couldnt connect with server" or "didnt receive reply").
There is quite a few games around that start to become quite big in dl size Vs how much content the last release add. Would been nice if creators could had a "full release" and a "update release". Imagine your steam games wanted to download the entire games a new with each update, rather than just patch in new content.

Reactions: ARB582

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apparently some players don't read game texts since it's been hinted quite a long time that alex and izzy might be half-sisters (dev won't confirm it 1 way or other just teases players (those who read game txts) that those 2 might be half-siblings).

May 17, 2020
Is it just me or do others also get quite alot of
View attachment 1426048
And This is after Tanya is taken care of i haven't got them before but after The tanya Situation
Every time there is a screen Where you Press Yes or No This comes up on everyone of them after Tanya is taken care of

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Looks good. Is the story nearing completion? Judging from the version number, the last few updates should be minor bug fixes, but I might be wrong

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes