Resch

Feb 4, 2020
Hmm, I've only been using Nopy for downloading here for over a year and I've never had a problem with corrupt archives. There were speed issues for a few days, but otherwise Nopy was always reliable. I just downloaded the PC version again for testing and, as expected, there were no problems.
I would have said the same thing, but I have had some issues with nopy over the last month. I would say roughly 1 in 5 archives have been corrupted for me. Not sure why, but it is annoying when it happens. Usually it happens with larger (3GB+) files. Usually I can re-download it from nopy and it will be fine, so something is going on. This has happened with 2 different computers and locations.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I would have said the same thing, but I have had some issues with nopy over the last month. I would say roughly 1 in 5 archives have been corrupted for me. Not sure why, but it is annoying when it happens. Usually it happens with larger (3GB+) files. Usually I can re-download it from nopy and it will be fine, so something is going on. This has happened with 2 different computers and locations.
I've been seeing the same problem. Normal download speeds but the download is corrupted. It seems tied to one or more of the servers. If I download it again and happen to get the same server, the 2nd download is usually also corrupted. It's not always the same server. Most recently na-server1 showed this behavior. I've seen this with na-server5 and na-server2 but it's intermittent.

Reactions: Resch

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
When I played this game there were some scenes where MC goes berserk or wolf rage whatever it called in the game. Are there more scenes like that or not?

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
When I played this game there were some scenes where MC goes berserk or wolf rage whatever it called in the game. Are there more scenes like that or not?
There is another one, I guess. You talking about when MC saved Alex, right? Actually, there are more scenes that you can control (if you want him to go berserk or not), but like the first one where you can't choose, just another one.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes