uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
any chance for an update?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any chance for an update?
there's always chance even modder hasn't been seen since end of august but you don't need wt-mod since after that there hasn't been much choices and all what has been in game are easy to guess.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Please review the last couple of pages of the thread. The choices are straight forward so there is no need of a walkthrough update at this time. Take a chance and make your own decisions!
true only 1 choice recently, but if Im going to do a complete replay its nice to have since you can't use the old mod on the new version.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
true only 1 choice recently, but if Im going to do a complete replay its nice to have since you can't use the old mod on the new version.
You could use the old mod by cutting the "missionscreens" files in the new version to a safe place, and put the mod's "missionscreens" files in the game folder. When you get to where the mod will cut off, just place the the files you cut back into the game folder. I did this and it worked for me.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Anyone having problem to extract the nopy file? downloaded twice and it says it's corrupted

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Anyone having problem to extract the nopy file? downloaded twice and it says it's corrupted
No, i had no issues with the Nopy file (tried it just now). I use .

Reactions: Ziltoid

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, no problem, I used WinRAR to unpack

Make sure you got the right file ("Alexandra-0.97-pc.zip"), sometimes people tend to download advertiser files instead of the right one. Check the size: 4,83GB = 5072045 Bytes.

If you are not sure how to do it, use JDownloader to download it.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
No, i had no issues with the Nopy file (tried it just now). I use .
I always used winrar and never had a single problem until now... downloaded it twiced and had the same "corrupted file" thing showing up. Maybe a should try 7zip now?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
No, no problem, I used WinRAR to unpack

Make sure you got the right file ("Alexandra-0.97-pc.zip"), sometimes people tend to download advertiser files instead of the right one. Check the size: 4,83GB = 5072045 Bytes.

If you are not sure how to do it, use JDownloader to download it.
I got the right file 100%. And the size checks, i just can't extract it for whatever the reason.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I always used winrar and never had a single problem until now... downloaded it twiced and had the same "corrupted file" thing showing up. Maybe a should try 7zip now?
Your Version could be outdated. That often is an issue with packed files, Or you maybe have not enough Diskspace available.

7Zip is a very good App, but Winrar is a good one too.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I got the right file 100%. And the size checks, i just can't extract it for whatever the reason.
If you got a corrupted file, try JDownloader. If the download goes bonkers, at least it will let you know.

btw, what is the error message you get when unpacking?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Your Version could be outdated. That often is an issue with packed files, Or you maybe have not enough Diskspace available.

7Zip is a very good App, but Winrar is a good one too.
Wich is weird since i had just used it... also, i just checked out and i still have plenty of space my in my hd.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Then your best option will be to download it with JDownloader. I never had a problem with that and I DO think it can resume a nopy or mega download if it gets interrupted.
The downaload wasn't interrupted that's the issue... also, i just unpacked the latest update of treasure of nadia and everything went fine hahaha. I'll try another mirror just in case.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes