jrwizzard

Sep 4, 2020
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
Any chance the MOD can get updated?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Might, and I mean might, make sense to have a mod note on the OP that he's dealing with a family tragedy, or perhaps put the game on hold with the same notation and perhaps a link to the comment that explains what's going on.

Good for him, and will save a lot of people feeling like assholes when they come to complain and eventually find out what's up.

Just a thought.

Ptolemy - I lost my wife in a freak accident 14 years ago. I don't know you and we've never communicated, but if any time you care to talk feel free to send me a private message. I truly feel your loss. My only advice is to take ALL the time you need. Period.
You have the dev and the author of the mod mixed up. 2 different people. It's the mod on hold not the game.

Is this incest or no?
No.

Incest tag does not belong here, no idea why it is tagged.

There was one hint very early in the game that 2 girls may be half sisters but nothing was confirmed and they rarely have any sexual interaction anyway.

MC is not related to anyone in the game.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The reason for a certain controversial tag is .. best explained by our gracious mod:
Izzy's dad and Alex's dad are the same person
Oher than that, MC is officially the protector + confident + consigliere + go to guy
4 everyone in Alexandra”s family

Izzy and Alexandra are (probably) half-sisters. Outside chance MC is related to Izzy as well.
The two main female characters (who are dating) are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's kind of funny that this game avoids an incest tag by implying incest without ever actually confirming it.

I do wonder, though, if we will ever have Alex and Izzy's relationship or the relationship between the MC and Izzy (if there is one, which I believe there is) confirmed in the story.
Between the girls at one point you can decide if they are going to be half-sisters. Though the protagonist has not made a mention of this discovery yet.
Is this incest or no?
The two LIs of the triangle might be step-sisters, but the MC isn't related to anyone.
Half-sisters, not step-sisters.
You're right, of course, I'll blame my mistake on an acute lack of sleep.
You have the dev and the author of the mod mixed up. 2 different people. It's the mod on hold not the game.

No.

Incest tag does not belong here, no idea why it is tagged.

There was one hint very early in the game that 2 girls may be half sisters but nothing was confirmed and they rarely have any sexual interaction anyway.

MC is not related to anyone in the game.
This is a lotta work 4 just one guy .. MC is working as fast and hard as he can
to love + protect and help everyone out.
I just realized it has already been three and a half years, and this game is still not finished.

Game oN !

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
Please, updated for : Alexandra [v0.97]
THANK YOU in advance...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The modder patreon is gone and the modder is deep IRL stuff to care about this .. game with less and less choices.
The modders wife is in the hospital in pretty rough shape atm. So he is to busy with that to work on updating mods.
Actually he said in his patreon that she passed away, so give him space and time.
He didn't say that she passed on his patreon. He he said that she coded and was moved. Here is the post
Crap. I hadn't read the comments that's on me.
he lost his wife a week ago. he has other things on his mind at the moment. please be patient.
I am so sorry to hear that. Could you post that in his f95 account? I am sure most of the members are unaware of this
Please, updated for : Alexandra [v0.97]
THANK YOU in advance...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alexandra [v0.97] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.39 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes