Nov 26, 2019
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
update to 0.96?

Reactions: Punto

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Isn't that a mac-10?
Either a Mac-10, or a Micro-uzi as they designed them to look more like the Mac-10, due to all the movies getting the name wrong and it was easier for them to just make a knock-off version, honestly I'd say Mac-10 though.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Please read the previous posts, and let him grieve, then maybe he will come back to it.
Might, and I mean might, make sense to have a mod note on the OP that he's dealing with a family tragedy, or perhaps put the game on hold with the same notation and perhaps a link to the comment that explains what's going on.

Good for him, and will save a lot of people feeling like assholes when they come to complain and eventually find out what's up.

Just a thought.

Ptolemy - I lost my wife in a freak accident 14 years ago. I don't know you and we've never communicated, but if any time you care to talk feel free to send me a private message. I truly feel your loss. My only advice is to take ALL the time you need. Period.

Last edited:
Reactions: zerofreak

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Might, and I mean might, make sense to have a mod note on the OP that he's dealing with a family tragedy, or perhaps put the game on hold with the same notation and perhaps a link to the comment that explains what's going on.

Good for him, and will save a lot of people feeling like assholes when they come to complain and eventually find out what's up.

Just a thought.
Its not the game thats is on any sort of hold though, its the mod for the game, they could possibly mention it on the front page that the mod is temporarily atleast on hold, but that would be up to them, Dev of the Game is a different person.
And usually you read a few of the last posts before posting (not saying 'you' and in You..., just people at large)
I just dont want Phalzyr to feel pestered about it, so he can get through the loss, not an easy thing, and hopefully still want to come back to the mod.

Reactions: Shinnoujou

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Looks like game is near it's end.
It has so many mistakes (orphografical, dialogues assigned to the wrong characters, Vadym instead of Vanya on the paper Boris gave to MC, etc) but still it's story is awesome and really long.

P.S. Hope dev gonna put some step away to Haley's Story to show what's happened to that teacher.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Either a Mac-10, or a Micro-uzi as they designed them to look more like the Mac-10, due to all the movies getting the name wrong and it was easier for them to just make a knock-off version, honestly I'd say Mac-10 though.
doess it matter which it is? neither aren't known on accuracy.

anyone have full save ?
hi
would anyone share full save of the game?
how about you 2 play game by yourself?

0.96 walkthrough mod?
IF you HAD read LAST pages THEN you'd HAVE answer.

too bad that can't use proper term on some ppls.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
So, what did you guys choose to do with Phil, the police officer? Did you tell him about what Emma wants you to do? Are there any consequences of yes or no choice?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, what did you guys choose to do with Phil, the police officer? Did you tell him about what Emma wants you to do? Are there any consequences of yes or no choice?
i think i told, as of consequences if there is not a biggie.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes