Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
1.0 will be the completed version? So only 4 more update?
Version is nothing but a number.
You don't ask games what version they are, that's just a no go.

People tend to make the mistake to think that a dev who starts at 0.01 has made a 100 step program in advance towards the final version.
The versions could be numbered in integer values as well, but then people complain that version 1 is nothing more than an alpha.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver thanks for all the insults, buddy. Grab a Snickers.
i never intended to insult you - i even explained how versionning works, but YOU told me that you NEED EXAMPLES to believe - and i call that dumb - sorry. Nevertheless you got your damned examples - hope you got what you wanted and needed. Topic closed, i assume.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am confused. Dima is good character or not ??
Not set upping dima leads to ntr ??
He is just a guy. Good or bad is for you to evaluate. And no, no ntr. Who would he steal from you anyway. It's not as if MC was in love with that chic or anything.

Reactions: Rory Smith

lokrohk

Dec 7, 2018
i just have to ask, what's up with the, what i believe is an uzi. it has a scope... uzi's aren't exactly a great weapon to use at ranges that would require an actual scope. granted, i'm not in a country that allows guns, so i've never fired any. just kind of seems strange.

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Is this a mystery update?
Played 0.95 about a week ago and when loading latest save in 0.96 I hit the sign off from ptolemy telling me it's the end.
Did I do something wicked in an earlier life?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just have to ask, what's up with the, what i believe is an uzi. it has a scope... uzi's aren't exactly a great weapon to use at ranges that would require an actual scope. granted, i'm not in a country that allows guns, so i've never fired any. just kind of seems strange.
true but still there are many scopes for sale for uzi.

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
update for v. 0.96?

Reactions: SahilSingh34

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I like that with Olivia there finally might be some one in the story
that allows the storytelling to shed some light on this whole cherubael thing.

I hope there will be some explanation and that part won't be omitted due to reasons.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
who told that 1.0 has to be the final one? And also who told you that there can't be a version 0.130 or 0.264? (0.200 is not 0.2 !!! we are talking about versionning and NOT about mathematics - just saying).
You guys really should stop assuming things and stay on facts (not only here but also in general).

Other games call the 2nd update as v2.0, and patches/fixes as v2.1 and so on - you can't always say 1.0 is final
Why you spaz out so much from a simple question??? I'm pondering that

Reactions: SahilSingh34

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
uzi's ain't got scopes they are for full fire power not accuracy

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why you spaz out so much from a simple question??? I'm pondering that
and why do you care how i answer questions?
uzi's ain't got scopes they are for full fire power not accuracy
how do you explain this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See also - scoll down to "military variants".
It's the same as with the other dude's speech about version numbers:
Just because YOU don't know it, doesn't make it impossible. FIRST do research, THEN start spreading info - else it can be false info really easy.

You are right: UZI are mid- to close-range weapons. But most forces use them also with a scope actually in some situations - nothing uncommon. The fact that UZI are simple contructed small weapons so that they can be carried easy amoung other equipment doesn't mean that they are non-accurate. You don't want to empty your whole magazine in hope that at least one bullet hits the target - you want every bullet to hit (to save amunition and avoid to hit innocents). So a scope actually is really recommended.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I disagree with the black and white options of the choices. For instance, the kidnappers. I didn't want to shoot the men with the kid right there. But I didn't want them to get away with the money, either. So why not the option to shoot them in the back once you get the kid away from the crossfire?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I disagree with the black and white options of the choices. For instance, the kidnappers. I didn't want to shoot the men with the kid right there. But I didn't want them to get away with the money, either. So why not the option to shoot them in the back once you get the kid away from the crossfire?
Try playing Telltale games ... no matter what you choose, you always fuck up. There hardly ever is a "good" option.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
does it work with v0.96? cheers

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes