sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if you would tag it as horror or whatnot....you could let it bypass and dont play it ....but after a long time you start with this demon thing.....dont get where this will go but it kills the mood of the story( i think).....i dont see where there is room for a romance mafia story or a horror/demon whatever story....i didnt play it since dezember 20 and now i get why i stopped playing...killing under the influence of whatever....jajajaja and there flyes the story up up and away, you see from this flow there will be no good ending so i´m out...good luck

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
It is just me or this update have many more errors than usually? I mean typos, wrong characters talking, etc...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
There are two ways to deal with emma. one is to tell alex about it. This route doesn't unlock that car girl. why did you make us select that option since both the way gets the work done and the 2nd route which you've not included unlocks both the girls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: supermanz95

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
does it still work for 0.96? (we need your mod since oscarsix seems not to bother about this game anymore since months).

EDIT:
OscarSix Mod should be tagged as ABANDONNED and been removed in OP (last update March for 0.92)

Last edited:

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Please, updated for : Alexandra [v0.96]
THANK YOU in advance...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alexandra [v0.96] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.29 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Alexandra [v0.96] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB: - MIXDROP
Compressed Size Mac: 1.29 GB: MEGA - MIXDROP (I will post the link after I'm back)

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Added to the OP - Thanks again (y)

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes